Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #46
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Exny didn't "layout" any set of facts; he just tried to spin the facts that I previously presented.........
You didn't "present" any facts. At least none that could be spun.

You posted a link with a one sentence introduction stating:

"A liberal Obama supporter of course; and here is his most recent obscene rant....".

That was your whole post.

And I gave the opinion that the linked article and audio steam was much ado about nothing. A lame excuse on the part of some right-wingers to drum up phony indignation.

Playing the victim is a left-wing trick. Victimhood is a badge of honor with them. It is beneath the dignity of a real conservative to play that game.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #47
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
They have yet to disprove that lib talker Malloy is not the most vile...
Really. And what exactly would a zealot like you accept as "proof"?

Obviously nothing.

No one has to disprove anything, because you didn't prove anything in the first place.

You state your opinion of Malloy like it is fact, which it isn't.

"Vile" isn't a measureable quantity, like gallons or ounces. It is a subjective judgment about how much somebody displeases you.

But someone who displeases you may not displease someone else as much. They may find Alex Jones worse. They are every bit as entitled to their subjective judgements as you are to yours.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where would one find a ranking if the "most vile" pray tell? Where are the facts showing that he is or isn't?

Again, you're baseless.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #49
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Again, I am in the basement.
with my girlfriend
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You're a lying sack of shit, Okie. Of course, that comes with the territory, doesn't it.

How about addressing the points I raised, any of you fuckpans?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #51
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You can't "prove" an opinion, and proving that an opinion is not true is even worse.

But you already know that.

And you don't care.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Very mature, asshat.
Yes, Assup. You are the very model of a mature poster. Would that we could all measure up to your consistent level of maturity, and reasoned responses.

The world would be a better place. No wonder you were voted

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

IBUnaliar. That's you. You got nothin, do you?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
They have yet to disprove that lib talker Malloy is not the most vile....and he is an Obama supporter....
And you've yet to provide it, DIPSHIT!
Old 01-12-2013, 05:01 AM   #55
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Amazing you refuse to condemn Malloy, who has a track record of hate sppech and calls for violence against conservatives.

No surprise....hes Obamas guy so you sit silently.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #56
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You admitted you were clueless who Malloy was - "have never heard of him".................yet you opine that you know he was not serious about his call for Birthers to commit mass suicide .......talk about phony outrage..............

And even when told of his long track record of hate speech; you refuse to accept the notion that he may be the most vile.......................

Of course it is an opinion; that is what this board is mostly about......we know the left mostly never offers up any facts or counter opinions with facts..........

And your standard for what constitutes reasonable opinion is pretty low; you think Andrew Sullivan is a conservative ! That's an opinion worth laughing about !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Really. And what exactly would a zealot like you accept as "proof"?

Obviously nothing.

No one has to disprove anything, because you didn't prove anything in the first place.

You state your opinion of Malloy like it is fact, which it isn't.

"Vile" isn't a measureable quantity, like gallons or ounces. It is a subjective judgment about how much somebody displeases you.

But someone who displeases you may not displease someone else as much. They may find Alex Jones worse. They are every bit as entitled to their subjective judgements as you are to yours.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Fuck whirrly if he was trashing liberals your lips would be planted firmly on his ass.If you could nudge the old fart out of the way.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazing you refuse to condemn Malloy, who has a track record of hate sppech and calls for violence against conservatives.

No surprise....hes Obamas guy so you sit silently.
I don't listen to Malloy. I didn't even know who he was until you jizzed all over him in this thread.

But I will say that Sarcastic, stupid, hate-mongering commentators shouldn't be allowed to spew hatred from any side, but then there's that little First Amendment thingy you boys love so much.

By comparison to Limbaugh and Hannity's daily fare, I found his rant to be I. A slightly lower level. Slightly more sarcastic.

I found your reaction to it to be TYPICALLY HYPOCRITICAL, DIPSHIT!
Old 01-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Fuck whirrly if he was trashing liberals your lips would be planted firmly on his ass.If you could nudge the old fart out of the way.

That is our Tea Pukes allright. Anybody that disagrees with them is vile!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #60
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You admitted you were clueless who Malloy was - "have never heard of him".................yet you opine that you know he was not serious about his call for Birthers to commit mass suicide .......talk about phony outrage..
Another strawman argument. I don't need to know anything about Malloy to know that he was not serious. All I have to do is listen to the audio in the link you posted. He is making a VERY obvious - and old - joke.

Malloy suggested that birthers form a huge circular firing squad and open fire on his command. In order to get indignant about that YOU must actually believe that Malloy was serious and that birthers would actually form a giant circular firing squad.

Now, to me, that is blatant sarcasm, akin to telling birthers to take a long walk on a short pier. It is obviously figurative, not literal.

However, maybe not to you. So, let's get you on record with a straight answer to direct questions.

Do YOU, Whirly, think that Malloy was making a serious suggestion that Malloy believed would cause thousands of birthers to form a huge circular firing squad and commit mass suicide? Is that or is that not what you think?

If your answer is "No, he wasn't serious", then the next question is: "Why are you treating like it was a serious suggestion and pretending to be indignant?

If your answer is "Yes, he was serious", then the next question is: "How long was the bus that you rode to school when you were young? Was it real short?"

Quote:
And even when told of his long track record of hate speech; you refuse to accept the notion that he may be the most vile..
Stop rewording your earlier posts. You did not suggest that he "may" be the most vile. You simply asserted that he was the "most vile" (whatever that means) and demanded that others DISPROVE it. You can't disprove a "may".

Quote:
Of course it is an opinion; that is what this board is mostly about......we know the left mostly never offers up any facts or counter opinions with facts...
There is the pot calling the kettle black. Where are your "facts"? You posted a link to an audio track and declared him vile for making a sarcastic and obviously impossible suggestion to birthers.

Quote:
And your standard for what constitutes reasonable opinion is pretty low; you think Andrew Sullivan is a conservative ! That's an opinion worth laughing about!
That comment makes no sense whatsoever. I suppose you are just trying to change the subject.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women