Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2017, 11:22 AM   #46
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

I also like the RW girls that tell me they usually start with condoms and want to with me, but after we have the being clean discussion and the clothes start coming off we wind up doing it bareback our first time.

Then after I cum in her pussy she says she usually isn't like this on the first time with a guy, and then she says we might as well never use condoms then since we started that way. I love those kind of encounters.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #47
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
Did you see where it said that I haven't met any girls on here yet cuz I would want it bare right off the bat and assumed no girls here would do that?.
Who are you kidding? You are just a troll.

You have been a member since 2015 and never meet anyone? do you think we're stupid that we don't see your agenda?

What you're trying to do is to bring up a conversation that is widely diacussed in the Men's area.

Your passive/aggressivly attacking the bareback practice. You want to shock the ones that dont do it and expose the ones that do.

If you want to bareback a provider
look for one that offers it, and do it. What is so difficult?
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #48
ahab11
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Trying to understand y'alls logic here.

Eating the pussy of a hooker or swallowing the baby batter of a john? No problem.

Exactly why I have so little respect for many of you here - you're liars and anyone willing to do some research knows it.
I get what your saying.......eating the pussy of a hooker is no worse than scarfing a half dozen 99 cent Jack in the Box tacos at 3am.

I feel so ashamed and embarrassed to be participating in such abuse to the human body and soul....I'm talking about eating those damn tacos....eating a hookers pussy is easy after you put a damn Jack taco in your mouth.

However in my defense I have never ate one of the damn things while straight up sober or not buzzed out of my skull.

I blame society and the fact that Taco Casa does not have a 24 hour drive thru....yeah too drunk to get out of the car some nites.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:18 PM   #49
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Then after I cum in her pussy she says she usually isn't like this on the first time with a guy
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now that is funny...

"I'm not usually like this on the first time with a guy but since I let five strangers BB and fill me with their jizz at the Lido earlier today, I figured why not one more."
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:25 PM   #50
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I get what your saying.......eating the pussy of a hooker is no worse than scarfing a half dozen 99 cent Jack in the Box tacos at 3am.
+1...funny!

Man, I give jack in the box kudos for truth in advertising though. They don't even try to pretend that their core business is not about the late night stoner or the post-clubbing drunks!

"We know our food sucks, but we are cheap, we are open all night, and you don't have to get out of your car! Just pull a few rips off that pipe, head on over, and everything on the menu tastes like filet!"
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #51
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'm hungry for some bald pussy and some tacos now
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:52 PM   #52
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post

I feel so ashamed and embarrassed to be participating in such abuse to the human body and soul....I'm talking about eating those damn tacos....eating a hookers pussy is easy after you put a damn Jack taco in your mouth.

However in my defense I have never ate one of the damn things while straight up sober or not buzzed out of my skull.

I blame society and the fact that Taco Casa does not have a 24 hour drive thru....yeah too drunk to get out of the car some nites.
Comment of the week.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #53
Asianpuki
BANNED

Most of the Korean AMP girls in Dallas allow cumming right in the pussy. The even crazier think is that the next customer 15 minutes later does DATY or 69 with this girl. The guys say Korean have a special technique to remove cum from their pussy.

I just think after 5 customers in a day, that pussy will drain cum the rest of the day.
Asianpuki is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:59 PM   #54
Asianpuki
BANNED

I did lots of barebacking in Thailand and caught warts under my the head and along the shaft. I also caught Chlamydia that resulted in Occular Thracoma that partially blinded me in one eye from conjunctiva scarring. I guess I could have caught AIDS since the Thai hookers fuck a lot of Indians and Africans where AIDS is very common.
Asianpuki is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:25 PM   #55
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
Who are you kidding? You are just a troll.

You have been a member since 2015 and never meet anyone? do you think we're stupid that we don't see your agenda?

What you're trying to do is to bring up a conversation that is widely diacussed in the Men's area.

Your passive/aggressivly attacking the bareback practice. You want to shock the ones that dont do it and expose the ones that do.

If you want to bareback a provider
look for one that offers it, and do it. What is so difficult?
I only know of 2 bareback providers, they are the same ones that someone else already posted in this thread. If you know of any PM me and I will meet them.

And as I stated before, the only reason why I never met a girl off here is cuz I would want it bare from her right off the start and figured no one on here would do that.

And as for you saying I am attacking bareback and trying to expose? That is completely wrong. I have stated multiple times that guys can PM me some names, or girls who offer can PM me directly.

I would never attack bareback, I love it and always want it that way. I said before that cumming inside a girl's pussy is the greatest feeling in the world.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:26 PM   #56
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

I am approaching 50, suddenly and happily single, and looking to enjoy what is left of my life. As long as I hope that will be I am firmly in agreement with eccie on this. Nothing feels better than wet pussy without any barriers.

I avoid BP and beekeepers in general. But if a reputable indy offers it up I have a hard time saying "NO!" much less avoiding the temptation on repeat visits.

IRL? Condoms are OK for the first few dates but after that I find that she's more interested in tossing them than even I am. Nature of the game.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 06:16 PM   #57
Cantgetenuff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
I only know of 2 bareback providers, they are the same ones that someone else already posted in this thread. If you know of any PM me and I will meet them.

And as I stated before, the only reason why I never met a girl off here is cuz I would want it bare from her right off the start and figured no one on here would do that.

And as for you saying I am attacking bareback and trying to expose? That is completely wrong. I have stated multiple times that guys can PM me some names, or girls who offer can PM me directly.

I would never attack bareback, I love it and always want it that way. I said before that cumming inside a girl's pussy is the greatest feeling in the world.
It's not that hard to find a provider who might be open to bareback. The problem is you're trying to hit a grand slam, or get the game winning slam dunk or grand slam without playing the game. Get out, meet some providers, do some reviews and so you can get some experience on where to look and how to read between the lines. In short, put more effort into meeting people and participating in the act rather than going back and forth in posts. Meet and to know enough providers and you'll certainly run into the ones who would be willing to give you what you're looking for. But talking about it aint gonna leave you doing nothing but continuing to ask the same questions and getting the same answers.
Cantgetenuff is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:26 PM   #58
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Stop it witb cumming in bare pussy is the best. Not a guy on here or in tne world would disagree with that..prob the only thing we can agree on as humans

The question is the validity of not bbing in the hobby...I do not do it but havent turned it down when offered...not that often.

Thinking of the actis I do participate in...the pussy eating the deep ass licking..with no covef on my tongue...just makes me wonder wtf am.I doing lol nothing is wrong with bbing between consenting adults
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:47 PM   #59
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetenuff View Post
It's not that hard to find a provider who might be open to bareback. The problem is you're trying to hit a grand slam, or get the game winning slam dunk or grand slam without playing the game. Get out, meet some providers, do some reviews and so you can get some experience on where to look and how to read between the lines. In short, put more effort into meeting people and participating in the act rather than going back and forth in posts. Meet and to know enough providers and you'll certainly run into the ones who would be willing to give you what you're looking for. But talking about it aint gonna leave you doing nothing but continuing to ask the same questions and getting the same answers.
ok which provider do I start with? Preferably White or Hispanic.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:52 AM   #60
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

your girl is in the system.....maybe you can do her after shes convicted
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women