Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #46
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Old T, thank you for trying to give her some insight. What I did is fall into her blatant antagonism.

Where she and I feel apart is when she tried to reverse the psychology of the thread by shaming this lady for offering less than hour appointments. Had some ECCIE member gave her 200 after only staying 45 minutes of a 2 hour meeting, she would be here fussing instead.
Telling her to be happy he wanted to schedule anything with her?
Telling her to apologize for fear of his wrath?
Asking her to forgive the fact that he threatened her?

Man, I should have known better. But we have enough people talking down to ladies who are learning.

I'm in a beautiful place with beautiful people doing beautiful things right now. I refuse to give her any more attention.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #47
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Everyone needs to sit back and take in a deep taint.

Has the OP stated who the fucktard is?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #48
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I only date men -_-
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #49
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews
Default omg

[QUOTE=PleasantSurprise;1053307 606]A few things jump out to me in your post. I want to address each of them, but I want you first to know that I don't think you were in the wrong. We all have the right to deny any client out there. I don't think you were in the wrong. With that said…

I would have probably met with the client, because 45 minutes is better than 0 minutes. Do I want 45 minutes with the potential of him staying 2 hours, or is the length of the appointment so important to me that I end up spending no time at all with someone interested in putting money in my hands.

The length of time a person has been a member shouldn't have too much of an impact. Any person can join a site and write reviews. Even those who have been a member for a long time and with several reviews. Reviews can be written even when no date actually occurred, depending on if the reviewer is sly or gets caught.

The review that he did write, if it were good or bad, I wouldn't worry about it only because it was about someone else, it wasn't about me. The client could have met with any girl out there, and his date might be good or bad, but his experience with her shouldn't come into play unless you observe he is seeking activities which you don't enjoy.

The other thing is, always make sure to ask for references. I know you indicated he only had one review on here, but perhaps he frequents another board or could email you directly the contact info for providers who would vouch for him. Always ask for as much screening info as you need to feel safe.

I always recommend going with your gut. If you considered him as someone who might cause physical harm or cancel, those are reason enough to decline a date. But if it's a client interested in 45 minutes and potentially 2 hours, I would prefer that type of client over clients who say I only want 45 minutes and that's it. Him saying potentially up to 2 hours means he would likely have extra money available for spending on you. Make sure to inform him of both rates so he can know ahead of time.

If a review gets posted when a date didn't actually occur, there are steep penalties on here. If anything, the client would share his experience in one of the forums. These can be looked at negatively, or it can be an opportunity for you to have a voice; and rather than disputing whatever he says, just indicate what others can do to avoid being in his shoes.

One thing you might consider, and this is entirely up to you, but if his threat to review is result of him being angry that you wasted his time, what if you were to just apologize for wasting his time? Without justifying what you did, without any dispute, just say something to him like… "I apologize for wasting your time." And make sure to not include any if's, and's, or but's when sending the text or email.

Always make things as simple as possible. Guys have enough hassle in their personal life, at work and at home if they're married. When they contact us, they want it to be stress free and easy. Not to confuse easy with relaxed screening, but easy as in a smooth process.

With all this said, I don't agree with him threatening to write a bad review, but some of us do stupid things when we're angry. Outside of the bad review comment he made, was he rude in any other areas along the way?

I hope this post/reply is taken as nothing more than an additional perspective to consider. Good luck!

[/QUOTE

Thanks for the good luck wish.... But...

1) I do offer less than an hour session. A hhr and hr.
2) I dont offer a 45 min session.
3) Even being "new" its not like he wasn't easily replaced by anothee client who committed to a time with no hassle.
4) I dont call girls for references. I have very little trust in what another provider has to say. A guy that she might deem ok might be a big no no to me.
5) I only apologize when im wrong

I find it very odd that u would apologize to a prick who threatens you.
That's would to me imply hey im wrong come over and pay me whatever u want stay as long as u want.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #50
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

I think i shall shy away from these talks now didn't realize it would start a cat fight. Lol
Just came here to Hoescialize!
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:15 AM   #51
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
1) I do offer less than an hour session. A hhr and hr.
2) I dont offer a 45 min session.
3) Even being "new" its not like he wasn't easily replaced by anothee client who committed to a time with no hassle.
4) I dont call girls for references. I have very little trust in what another provider has to say. A guy that she might deem ok might be a big no no to me.
5) I only apologize when im wrong
You seem to have it figured out Nikki. I'm proud of you. It appears you have absorbed leaps and bounds of perspicacity from starting this thread on July 3, through today.

You missed out on a client because you offer 30 and 60 min appointments but not 45 min; but he was easily replaced, so who gives a shit.
You don't call providers for references, and you only apologize when you're wrong.

Keep it up, it seems to be working for ya.

Quote:
I find it very odd that u would apologize to a prick who threatens you.
That's would to me imply hey im wrong come over and pay me whatever u want stay as long as u want.
You can twist it around as you please, but "I apologize for wasting your time" doesn't imply anything other than you're sorry for wasting someone's time.

I see no reason to explain my logic to you.

But to anyone else reading...

If saying "I'm sorry" to a client will eliminate a bad review, I would recommend apologizing even if you're pissed off and didn't do anything wrong. Especially when it comes down to just a few little words.

Quote:
I think i shall shy away from these talks now
Good idea.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #52
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Nikki, re:"Am i wrong for denying a client with one review"

My dear, a provider has the right to deny a client for ANY reason, at ANY time. Period, end of story. Just like a client has the right to cancel or chose not to book with that provider ever again for any reason or no reason at all. The only obligation out of pure courtesy by both parties is, to inform the other with as much advance notice as possible so they aren't left hanging at the last minute.
Very well said RedLeg...
KittyLamour is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women