Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36215
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2020, 01:20 PM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You've got to give Sienna credit for being consistent, unlike the rest of us. She's a bit of an anarchist, and that applies regardless of whether you're talking about Covid 19 or the demonstrations.

Here's an alternative view, from Candace Owens, a young black Republican. A friend who's political views are far right badgered me into listening to it and I'm glad I did.

I don't agree with her. The situation is more complicated and nuanced than she thinks. But the video is worth the time to watch.

Warning to my friends here on the left -- this will piss you off.

https://m.facebook.com/realCandaceOw...3957870461345/

You'll need to "full screen" the video to see her face.
First, Candace Owens seems to be a very intelligent young woman. And I am not pissed at all. She has every right to express her opinion on the matter.

No George Floyd was not an amazing person. Whether he was high or had a baggie full of some drug is irrelevant. His past record is irrelevant. I don't know if he should be looked at as a martyr but his death was uncalled for, and Owens admits that.

Had there not been someone at the scene filming the incident, there is a good chance that the police officer would not have been charged. Had someone not filmed the Ahmaud Aubrey incident it is possible no one would have been charged with his death.

I agree with you that the situation is more complex than Owens makes it out to be. I was listening to an interview with Robin Roberts a few nights ago. She told the story of growing up in a home with 2 sisters and 1 brother. The 3 sisters complained to the mother as to why she seemed to treat the brother differently and her mother said "You don't know what it's like growing up as a black man in this country." So true.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:44 PM   #47
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah, it’s sad to say being born both black and a boy in the USA is a major handicap. There are too many young black males who end up with a criminal record, often for nonviolent crimes like drug offenses, and then that haunts them for the rest of their lives by making them less marketable in the job market. And yes law enforcement is more likely to pick on you if you’re young, male and black.

Any thoughts on why black females outnumber black males on college campuses these days?

https://www.jbhe.com/news_views/51_g...versities.html
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #48
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And yes law enforcement is more likely to pick on you if you’re young, male and black.
Based on violent crime and statistics, I think you meant to say that law enforcement take proper precautions and actions in evaluating their safety and crime probability when engaging young black males.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:10 PM   #49
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Based on violent crime and statistics, I think you meant to say that law enforcement take proper precautions and actions in evaluating their safety and crime probability when engaging young black males.
I think law enforcement goes overboard in engaging young black males. See the charts by state on the bottom of this web page,

https://openpolicing.stanford.edu/findings/

Yes, statistically more blacks as a % of the population are arrested than whites. That probably wouldn't make you feel better if you're black and singled out for a body search because of your skin color.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:14 PM   #50
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Yeah, it’s sad to say being born both black and a boy in the USA is a major handicap.

Tiger Woods was born a black boy, but the Son-of-a-Bitch had a zero handicap by the time he was 9

Any thoughts on why black females outnumber black males on college campuses these days?
white females outnumber white males, and have for quite a while. I think it has to do with male-female differences in attitudes, ease of transition to school settings, the inherent ability to do manual-type labor, etc.. girls have always done better in school.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:22 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
I
Yes, statistically more blacks as a % of the population are arrested than whites. That probably wouldn't make you feel better if you're black and singled out for a body search because of your skin color.
of course, the focus is on blacks, but young people are singled out, poor people are singled out.. Males account for 93% of the prison population

https://www.statista.com/chart/11573...al-population/

yet the rhetoric would have you believe Black Women are imprisoned more than White Males.

Black Women are 22% of the female prison population, or about 1.5% of ALL Prisoners.. White Males are 32% of the Male population, or about 29% of ALL Prisoners.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:27 PM   #52
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
of course, the focus is on blacks, but young people are singled out, poor people are singled out.. Males account for 93% of the prison population

yet the rhetoric would have you believe Black Women are imprisoned more than White Males.

Black Women are 22% of the female prison population, or about 1.5% of ALL Prisoners.. White Males are 32% of the Male population, or about 29% of ALL Prisoners.
Yeah, I think SpeedRacer has a point. It's the young black males that are getting screwed over, not as much the young black females. But maybe that's just prejudice on our part as we like to bang young black females.

Speaking of women and prison I've been having a lot of luck on this site lately, you might check it out,

https://womenbehindbars.com/female-p...inmate-search/
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:28 PM   #53
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

I'm not sure where at this point the meandering is going and I have not seen wide spread rhetoric to believe Black Women are imprisoned more than White males. Maybe in your circles you hear that but it doesn't ring true in anything I hear.

From both a rhetoric and statistic standpoint, young black males are more likely to be involved in both violent and non-violent crime followed by young white males. Then the other groups kick in.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:30 PM   #54
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah, I think SpeedRacer has a point. It's the young black males that are getting screwed over, not as much the young black females. But maybe that's just prejudice on our part as we like to bang young black females.

Speaking of women and prison I've been having a lot of luck on this site lately, you might check it out,

https://womenbehindbars.com/female-p...inmate-search/

we like to bang young black females, but the right-wingers here (and left-leaning Lucas McCain) chide me for it.. of course, those guys haven't even scored white pussy in more than 20 years, their racial schoolyard taunts make a Middle School Locker Room appear erudite.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:12 PM   #55
oeb11
Valued Poster

I Wonder What Former President Obama Says Now??

Back to the OP and premise of the thread "

He states - "Its' all Trumps Fault. Vote Biden".
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 05:33 AM   #56
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
#1: Ivy League graduates rarely talk the way you do - you are very likely just a common average guy.
Have you ever heard Bush43 speak?

Bush43 is a graduate of Yale. He got degree in history and finished with a 77 average. That was with putting all of his classes on pass/fail his senior year.

Even Bush's daughter who is on one of the morning talk shows said Bush43 doesn't speak English well.

Bush43 got into Harvard MBA with a different type of affirmative action, he had a relative in Congress. No one gets into Harvard MBA school with a "C" average today, NO one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:43 AM   #57
oeb11
Valued Poster

u are wlcome to ur opinion - little "A".
Ever heard Bush 43 speak - his speech at the collapsed Twin Tower in NYC with a bullhorn besdie a fireman puts the Lies to your usual worthless ling Liberal accusation.

Not to mention attacking a President's family - how spiteful and puerile!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:40 AM   #58
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Liberal accusation.

Not to mention attacking a President's family - how spiteful and puerile!
I guess you did not get the memo little "o".

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...k-english-well

The part about attacking a President's family. I just repeated what Jenna Bush said about her father Bush43 on TV.

BTW, repubtard R.M. does it all the time.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:43 AM   #59
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank u little 'a: - for correcting me on ur post with little relevance to any of todays' issues.

Are u out protesting to defund your local cops?
call anti-fa - when moments matter.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:53 AM   #60
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
- for correcting me on ur post with little relevance to any of todays' issues.
It was Friendly Fred who posted how someone who went to an IVY league college should speak.

Once again little "o" your logic is FLAWED.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women