Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2014, 07:11 PM   #46
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
After BCD and we are laying there talking, he dies in mid sentence. He was DOA so there was nothing they could do for him. It took 5 and half hours for the city to remove him from my apartment.

NOT fun.

I can't think of a wilder story to tell after that.

True story.

The end
I'm starting to rethink our appointment. I kid... kinda.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:23 PM   #47
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I haven't been doing this that long and I hope I never get the dreaded knock on the door or dead man walking. Mine isn't session related and just happened this week. I'm notoriously a clean freak for sessions. I'll take a shower in the morning and usually an hour before the session and after the session.

I'm going through my normal pre-session routine and decide to groom up the boys when I nick my right ball sack and it starts to bleed like crazy. Oh fuck!!! It was a tiny cut but it felt like a geyser in my mind at that point. I have an hour to get to my appointment, which is 25 minutes way, and I have a bleeding nut.

For the next 25 minutes I have a combination of alcohol, styptic pencil, and tissue paper held to my nut sack. BTW, those first two hurt like a bitch on your balls. Nothing like a little S&M before an appointment. I think I stop the bleeding but I grab a hand full of band aids and head off to the appointment. As I'm driving I'm just picturing the worst case scenario that I'll be banging this hot blonde while my right nut is bandaged up like the mummy.

It was our first appointment so she was trying to start with small talk, but I stopped her before I lose all rational thought from her hotness and tell her how I nicked myself but stopped the bleeding. I offered to wear a band aid if she wanted or we could limit our activity. She just laughed and told me not to worry about it.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:25 PM   #48
Red_Headed_Julie
MMmmm... yummy!

User ID: 25
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was doing a DOM session with a gentleman years ago.. I had him tied to a chair, all my BDSM toys out, me in leather gear.. him in a men's chastity belt.. and he had a heart attack!

It was a blur of 911, hiding toys, getting clothes on him and getting him to lay down and me throwing on clothes over my leathers before EMT's showed up....

What a day!
Red_Headed_Julie is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:31 PM   #49
Rock'er
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Best thread ever. I'm laughing my ass off.
Rock'er is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:37 PM   #50
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Hotel Hell--

I had a semi-regular gent who wished to see me, and at the time I didn't have a regular incall. I ended up utilizing an inexpensive budget motel (first mistake-- that was the last time I used anything less than 3 stars!!)

Appointment was originally for 10AM. About 5 minutes before.. he called to let me know that there was a very strong LE presence in the parking lot. Gave him the option then to just scrap it for another day... he decided to wait and see for a little bit then make a decision. About 15 minutes later, all but 1 car had left the lot, and the one remaining car was busy with interviewing and detaining whoever they were apparently there for. Gent decides he's going to come on over...

He comes over, we have our session. Great time as always. As luck and fortune would have it, our conversation that day helps to remind us of each others RL names. Which... becomes a very good thing.....

As he hops into the shower, I get a knock on the door. It's the fuzz....apparently whoever they had detained had pointed to MY room as being connected to them (was actually 2 rooms down). So of course, rather than risk more suspicion, I allow them in the room. Fortune smiled upon us in the sense that we were close in age to each other (not typically the case for most of my clientele). So it wasn't over the top suspicious.. but we were both very nervous looking, which we were able to explain away by stating that we were having an affair-- given that we actually knew each others names, it was much easier to pull off. Thank GOD neither officer noticed nor mentioned the nicely stacked pile of 20's on the dresser.... they merely ran our licenses, concluded that I was likely not connected to the thug downstairs, and went on their merry little way.

Needless to say.. I high-tailed it out of that hotel and haven't so much as set foot within the city limits of Plano again. While I still use hotels when I travel, I'm done with them in DFW, that much is certain!!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:50 PM   #51
crazy4love
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock'er View Post
Best thread ever. I'm laughing my ass off.
I second that also Rocky!
crazy4love is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:31 PM   #52
hoss148
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Gee,this stuff is freakin' awesome!!!!!!
LMAO
hoss148 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #53
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
After BCD and we are laying there talking, he dies in mid sentence. He was DOA so there was nothing they could do for him. It took 5 and half hours for the city to remove him from my apartment.

NOT fun.

I can't think of a wilder story to tell after that.

True story.

The end
I am so glad you finally posted this. I have heard about it, but out of privacy I haven't repeated it. This is the stuff of hobby lore that will live forever. I know it was probably complicated for you, but I hope I go lying next to a beautiful naked women.
slowmover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women