Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 04:37 PM   #46
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Great post Kaylee. I was turned down once and I took it as a"good to know". You're doing a favor if you don't feel the "mesh"

I TOTALLY agree!

I could tell by todays interaction, I was NOT the kind of provider he was looking for at all.

It would been a waste of his money (he wants someone to swoon over him) and all he would do is piss me off.

It wouldn't have been fun for either of us.

I'm respectful and fun but I'm not much of one to swoon like he needed. Hell, the guy I saw yesterday was mega hot and totally my type on a personal level and I didn't even swoon over him. But he sure shit was fun!!!

I'm not much of a oggler but more of a batta bing batta bang girl. LMAO
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:23 PM   #47
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I contacted a girl who had been on my TDL for a while. She had an ad posted that she was coming into town and to "prebook" so I sent her a pm asking if she knew what area she was staying in when she came to DFW. I get a rude ass response saying "why the fuck are you bothering me my ad says I'm not coming til Friday"

I remind her that her ad said prebook

Still giving me attitude she goes off on me saying I should have just said that and I was waiting her time and a bunch of other stuff. So I just wrote her off.

Fast forward a few days and she's pm'ing me to come see her....wtf. I told her I didn't think about it would be a very enjoyable session and she basically tells me to go fuck myself lol.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:34 PM   #48
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I say be honest and straight forward, most guys will move on BUT you have guys/girls that don't get the point.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:45 PM   #49
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I honestly hate text message too. But when a more than one red flag flies via text message, it is my hint to exit stage left.
Do trumpets sound, too?

Quote:
Well a man wont die if he doesn't get laid by me. LOL
Make a bet.

Quote:
What makes a guy super hot?
1.3" of dangling death is one thing that makes me super lukewarm.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:50 PM   #50
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL... that is funny as hell
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:40 PM   #51
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

My hobby phone sux. I need to upgrade. The texting feature is 10 year technology so I'm sure I can appear short and to the point cuz it takes 30 minute to write line. But it doesn't seem to have caused any problems so far.

I think hearing someones voice is important in determining whether you like them or not. You can really pick up on somebody who is either a weirdo, strange, overly nervous, pleasant, cool, Dork, etc...

Talking to them for 5 seconds can get you a better feel for them than texting, I would think.

I treat this situation just like the real world date. If I don't get any reply, I assume they are not interested and more on. Two maybe three attempts, then drop it and forget. I think the ladies should treat this the same way as real world. Most, I would think, ignore them until they go away. I would not loose any sleep over offending any of these fellas in the hobby. Just stick to the unwritten code (of which I'm still trying to figure out, LOL).

But if some obsessed freak is texting you night and day some really weird stuff, have you tried texting back "F--k off"? It works. Just sayin'. LOL
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:26 PM   #52
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
On those rare times that I tell a guy I don't think we will mesh, I never feel the need to explain why.

I'm short simple and to the point. It's up to him to accept it or not.

Like many guys have said before, there is to many providers to worry about just one. I feel the same, there is to many hobbyist I can have fun with to waste time playing with someone I feel I might not like.

The hobby is meant to be fun. Like the super hot guy who came to see me yesterday. He was yummy!

I agree with 100% with Kaylee.

Everyone isn't for everyone.

Just because a Hobbyist makes contact and has an interest in scheduling, I base my decision on the feedback received on his screening, posts, Reviews, mannerism and how I am addressed in an email/PM.

I feel that is fair and it's not often that I decline but when I do, some men get their ego hurt and I never hear the end of it. I would like to believe I am a pretty good judge of character and would not want to waste anyone's time, therefore I want to experience the best company possible.

I usually don't give an explanation either but there it is. Simply put.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:40 PM   #53
bigbob38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

why would you pay money for a girl who doesnt like you I would rather they say no way and be on my merry way no wasted money or bad review written....my 2 cents
bigbob38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:27 PM   #54
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Wink

Quote:
Well a man wont die if he doesn't get laid by me. LOL
you don't know that for sure......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:13 AM   #55
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Guys,

Would you rather have a provider be honest with you and tell you that she doesn't think you would mesh or would you rather her playcate you?

On a rare occasion some guys really rub me the wrong way via text message and I just have to be honest and tell them I don't think we will mesh.

So what do you think? Would you rather a honest answer or shitty service from a girl who might not like you?

I pick honest. It keeps me from becoming jaded and bitter. I refuse to see guys that I do not like.
It is really nice to get a short explanation of why someone doesn't want to see me. The reason why is that a complex mix of factors are involved including method of communication, real world info disclosed, both parties fear of arrest, simple miscommunication, the mood of either party during the back and forth, and each parties understanding of the customs and practices of the area the transaction is proposed to occur.
Working girls are famously more upfront and less demure in many cases than civilians, so I expect a little tougher skin from them, notwithstanding their need for security.
I believe at a minimum that a firm "no thank you" is required. The slow and subtle dodge may anger more people and become more complicated than just saying no. An explanation in a professional manner is a nice added bonus if you are dealing with a person who is rational.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:22 AM   #56
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I have turned down more than a few gents over the years due to not thinking we might be compatible for one reason or another. Sometimes I feel okay with giving a reason and other times I just say, I'm sorry I'm not available. It's our business, just like it's the guys hobby. We can see or not see whomever we choose.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:26 AM   #57
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob38 View Post
why would you pay money for a girl who doesnt like you I would rather they say no way and be on my merry way no wasted money or bad review written....my 2 cents
Because there are guys here who think of these ladies as nothing more than a piece of meat. If the guy gets his that is all he cares about. They consider these women as little more than live blowup dolls. And many of these same guys are narassisctic and cannot accept that there are women who won't fuck them even for money. They not hard to spot just by reading their posts.

And there are providers who don't care as long as they get paid. The ladies who are on this thread are a far cut above those providers. They understand not all money is good money. I have far more respect for them because of that.

Though this does remind me of the joke. "I would never be a member of a club that would have me as a member "

Thanks ladies for being who you are.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #58
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I fuck personalities more than people.
Truth! I agree 100%.
i'm not interested in some lady that'll spout a few canned nasty phrases and pound me hard and fast to get me out the door. Sex is to be enjoyed by both parties. I like a slow, teasing session where we both play each others bodies like a musical instrument. This can't happen convincingly if the parties aren't at least a little into it.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #59
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Kaylee,

Great thread.
You ladies mever cease to amaze me.

I can't remember or quote all the good stuff, but I agree honesty is best.

The ladies nor the men owe each other any more than the common courtesy of a 'no thanks'.
Anything beyond that, whether in the way of constructive criticism or a heartfelt fuck off asshole, is bonus material and subject to cease at any time. If it feels right to go a little furher in way of explanation, then OK.

I told my kids that it is OK to ask, but you must be able to take no for an answer and you are not allowed to beg.

Oldbutstillgoing, answer to the question about why fuck someone that doesn't like you is spot on.
Some men and some women have no self respect, thus none for anyone else. To them a woman is a hole to cum in and a man is dick with money.

Someone mentioned 'judge of character'. My money says you experienced ladies are probably among the best.

And as to not dying due to lack of getting laid by you Kaylee, you may be right about not dying, but I bet a guy can get pretty damn sick.
txman123 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women