Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2015, 01:00 AM   #46
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The great pharaohs of Egypt are known primarily from their "pictures on buildings", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And you cannot prove that Moses didn't exist, nor can you intelligently and factually deny that Moses has had more influence on world history than Dr Seuss as you early lyingly stated, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Earlier, dumbass. Goddamn, the motherfucking word is earlier. Saying you can't prove someone DOESN'T exist is bullshit. If you knew anything, you would know that the character of Moses was most likely based on earlier Canaanite myths. I notice you used 'influence' and not 'positive influence'. Because I could definitely argue that it hasn't been positive.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:09 AM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Earlier, dumbass. Goddamn, the motherfucking word is earlier. Saying you can't prove someone DOESN'T exist is bullshit. If you knew anything, you would know that the character of Moses was most likely based on earlier Canaanite myths. I notice you used 'influence' and not 'positive influence'. Because I could definitely argue that it hasn't been positive.
A "myth" based on a historical person by most accounts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Mosaic Law "positively" beats the fuck out of the Code of Hammurabi, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: no matter what ignorant shit you post.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:17 AM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
A "myth" based on a historical person by most accounts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Mosaic Law "positively" beats the fuck out of the Code of Hammurabi, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: no matter what ignorant shit you post.
How, exactly, does one law 'beat the shit' out of another law? In your haste, you've displayed your ignorance for all to see. Mosaic law copied many of its tenets from the Code of Hammurabi. There would not be a mosaic law were it not for Hammurabi.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:23 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How, exactly, does one law 'beat the shit' out of another law? In your haste, you've displayed your ignorance for all to see. Mosaic law copied many of its tenets from the Code of Hammurabi. There would not be a mosaic law were it not for Hammurabi.
Mosaic Law is not as harsh as the Code of Hammurabi, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: no matter what ignorant shit you post, and you've conceded that Mosaic Law has been quite influential.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:27 AM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mosaic Law is not as harsh as the Code of Hammurabi, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: no matter what ignorant shit you post, and you've conceded that Mosaic Law has been quite influential.
Not as harsh? Both of them call for death in the case of adultery or kidnapping. That's pretty fucking harsh. I never said Mosaic law wasn't influential. You are doing what you always do, which is changing the argument midstream because you can't win the original version. This was about whether Moses existed, not the influence or importance of the laws. And you know this. You're a disingenuous turd of the highest order. Now you've shifted it to his laws and now you're arguing the degree of harshness as compared to Hammurabi in this straw man argument you've set up.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:35 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not as harsh? Both of them call for death in the case of adultery or kidnapping. That's pretty fucking harsh. I never said Mosaic law wasn't influential. You are doing what you always do, which is changing the argument midstream because you can't win the original version. This was about whether Moses existed, not the influence or importance of the laws. And you know this. You're a disingenuous turd of the highest order. Now you've shifted it to his laws and now you're arguing the degree of harshness as compared to Hammurabi in this straw man argument you've set up.
Actually, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you had your ass handed to you when you stated Dr. Seuss was more influential than Moses.

Quote:
Code of Hammurabi and the Law of Moses

Both the Law of Hammurabi and the Mosaic Law were based on the principle of lex talonis - "an eye for an eye." The Law of Hammurabi was more harsh than the Law of Moses, imposing the death penalty for numerous crimes, some trivial, such as creating a public disturbance in a bar.

http://www.cumorah.com/index.php?tar...id=53&cat_id=7
Old 06-07-2015, 02:52 AM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I'm not denying the influence, goddamn. I'm saying let's not believe that someone existed when they actually didn't. That's it. You're attributing all these other things to it that have nothing to do with what I said.
You were definitely denying their influence. You said he had no more influence than Dr. Seuss. Maybe if you quit lying and supporting liars, people would like you. Until then, go away.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:32 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not as harsh? Both of them call for death in the case of adultery or kidnapping.
You might want to "revisit" the older "laws" in this country regarding "a man" finding "his wife" having sex with "another man." How about "kidnapping" a horse in the "old West"? "Cattle rustling"? The penal code carried forward the notion of "stealing meat" as being a felony*.

Wikipedia is kinda short on history sometimes. So you appear STUPID.

*Tex. Penal Code: 31.03(e)(5)..a felony of the third degree if the ... the property is:
(A) cattle, .....stolen during a single transaction and having an aggregate value of less than $100,000;".....

The point is ... archaic mores seem to "creep" into contemporary jurisprudence, because it is considered offensive to the current society. The "gravity" of the offense may vary, in which case the punishment will follow suit. One ought not to look at ancient laws in the context of today's standards of behavior or even today's "cultural correctness."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 03:52 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm saying let's not believe that someone existed when they actually didn't. That's it.
I've tried to "believe" you don't exist, but the nightmare continues nonetheless.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:04 AM   #55
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You were definitely denying their influence. You said he had no more influence than Dr. Seuss. Maybe if you quit lying and supporting liars, people would like you. Until then, go away.
The argument was about moses' existence, not his laws or influence.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:07 AM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You might want to "revisit" the older "laws" in this country regarding "a man" finding "his wife" having sex with "another man." How about "kidnapping" a horse in the "old West"? "Cattle rustling"? The penal code carried forward the notion of "stealing meat" as being a felony*.

Wikipedia is kinda short on history sometimes. So you appear STUPID.

*Tex. Penal Code: 31.03(e)(5)..a felony of the third degree if the ... the property is:
(A) cattle, .....stolen during a single transaction and having an aggregate value of less than $100,000;".....

The point is ... archaic mores seem to "creep" into contemporary jurisprudence, because it is considered offensive to the current society. The "gravity" of the offense may vary, in which case the punishment will follow suit. One ought not to look at ancient laws in the context of today's standards of behavior or even today's "cultural correctness."
You completely missed the entire point, why am I not surprised. IB said that Mosaic law wasn't as harsh as Hammurabi. I said that in several instances, they were equally harsh. No one commented on older laws in this country. That wasn't part of the discussion. You've come late, said a bunch of non-related shit and now you look like what you are, which is an old buffoon. Tell the orderly to come change your shitty pants and go back to bed.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:07 AM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I've tried to "believe" you don't exist, but the nightmare continues nonetheless.
I thought you had me on ignore. Couldn't resist, could you?
Old 06-07-2015, 04:27 AM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The argument was about moses' existence, not his laws or influence.
You're a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're statement was quite literally: "[Moses was] ... as much an influence as Dr. Fucking Seuss," you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
You completely missed the entire point, why am I not surprised. IB said that Mosaic law wasn't as harsh as Hammurabi. I said that in several instances, they were equally harsh. No one commented on older laws in this country. That wasn't part of the discussion. You've come late, said a bunch of non-related shit and now you look like what you are, which is an old buffoon. Tell the orderly to come change your shitty pants and go back to bed.
The Code of Hammurabi was more harsh than Mosaic Law, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; the Code of Hammurabi made no allowance for accidents; whereas, Mosaic Law made a distinction between intentional acts and accidental acts.

Quote:

Code of Hammurabi and the Law of Moses

Both the Law of Hammurabi and the Mosaic Law were based on the principle of lex talonis - "an eye for an eye." The Law of Hammurabi was more harsh than the Law of Moses, imposing the death penalty for numerous crimes, some trivial, such as creating a public disturbance in a bar.

http://www.cumorah.com/index.php?tar...id=53&cat_id=7
Old 06-07-2015, 04:39 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You completely missed the entire point, ......
.... the point on your head is too obvious.

The OP is about Bush vs. Obaminable in the polls today.

But you keep deceiving yourself into "believing" your own bullshit.

BTW: You are existing proof that there is a God ... and he has a sense of humor!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women