Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #46
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Thanks, pmd. You've come pretty close to providing the perspective I would have liked to, but which would have been discounted because I'm one of the parties involved. (Actually, she didn't know about the mulch. I had noticed she needed some and just decided as long as I was heading over, I'd buy a few bags and do it. Funny thing about that is that I'll bet she hasn't noticed yet. She didn't know that she didn't have a doormat!)

Actually, I expected far more responses ridiculing me for redirecting my specifically designated pussy money. The concerns about privacy caught me by surprise, though. Having read them, I understand how they might arise, although had I thought I outlined the circumstances surrounding this visit well enough to allay them.

The privacy issue and the getting-too-close issue (which I was also unprepared for) both come down to interpersonal dynamics. You get to know someone pretty well over a couple of years, and you get a pretty good sense of the boundaries of the relationship and what you can do and what you can't. My friend-for-an-hour and I talk about whatever it is we have pretty frequently. She knows where I am coming from, and I have every confidence that she would tell me if she thought I was getting too close for her comfort. As for where she's coming from, I'm still paying for my BCD time with her, and that, along with the fact that others are, too, tells me what I need to know. It also is one thing that keep me from getting too close.

And as far as stalking goes, who's stalking whom if SHE invites ME to her real-world social media?
I wouldn't call what you did stalking at this point. I mean, it seems the girl kinda likes to use you, and you don't mind being slightly taken advantage of by her. Just be careful you don't go too far.
At the very least, keep fucking other girls, and let her know about it by reviewing them.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:15 AM   #47
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
So I sent an email on Tuesday to one of my regulars, asking if I could see her Wednesday or Thursday. She had previously said she would be unavailable on Friday. No response.
Does she host out of her home? She must if you know where she lives. Did she say WHY she would be unavailable? What if she was seeing another client, who upon leaving sees some guy putting out flowers and mulch and a welcome mat? I think your heart was in the right place, but it just sounds really ill-advised to me. I think it would have been better had you made an appointment with her and taken a gift card and flowers IN ADDITION to the donation.
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:31 AM   #48
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
I think you have lost your fuc*'n mind.

^^^^^ this should be stickied at the top of every page on this thread.

And just for good measure.....

Quote:

BTW, did I mention:

Quote:
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:46 PM   #49
Kelly Monroe
Account Frozen

User ID: 276562
My ECCIE Reviews

That was nice, but it could have creeped her out a bit. It would have to me. But I don't know you alls relationship
Kelly Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:58 PM   #50
bigredonetx
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

You shouldnt have used Round Up!
No Bueno!!
bigredonetx is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:12 AM   #51
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

We all enjoy this hobby in our own way.

Plus all parties directly involved seem to be happy.

When we start to try and analyze motives behind actions, be it actual deeds/things said/posted, things can potentially get ugly quickly.

EDIT:
I for one enjoy posting shit like this..

So I wait for a thread to semi-die down and then I bump it with something wise-sounding, so I can feel good about myself when ppl follow it with posts that go , or +1's

Hey this is an ad site, both the Providers and the Clients have their own versions of threAds.
muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:24 AM   #52
Skout
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin101 View Post
So I wait for a thread to semi-die down and then I bump it with something wise-sounding, so I can feel good about myself when ppl follow it with posts that go , or +1's
Tittie sprinkles.
Skout is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:41 AM   #53
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111
Talking Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skout View Post
Tittie sprinkles.
I think you just jizzed on my post sir!!
muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:44 AM   #54
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL. Love? Call it a strong friendship that's developed OTC over the last year.

"Stupid" because for all the money I spent on the GC, flowers, welcome mat, RoundUp and mulch, I could have gotten laid. Or at least a BJ.

Doubly stupid because I'm not sure that I regret not having done so.
You invested in your friendship,rather than a short encounter. Never think it's stupid to give of yourself to others. It's admirable.

Don't ever let others tell ya otherwise. It's ok to say out loud, to yourself and others....I am a decent guy. Who cares if they scoff.....they do so, cause this kinda thing makes 'em think about what kinda guy they are, or maybe even wished they were. Stupid does not even begin to fit the description of your kind actions!

Lemme say it first! Dude, you're a really decent guy! Go you!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:29 AM   #55
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
You invested in your friendship,rather than a short encounter. Never think it's stupid to give of yourself to others. It's admirable.

Don't ever let others tell ya otherwise. It's ok to say out loud, to yourself and others....I am a decent guy. Who cares if they scoff.....they do so, cause this kinda thing makes 'em think about what kinda guy they are, or maybe even wished they were. Stupid does not even begin to fit the description of your kind actions!

Lemme say it first! Dude, you're a really decent guy! Go you!
^^^^^^^^
Best post of the thread!
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:33 AM   #56
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Not me. I'm going with "I think you have lost your fuckin mind" as the best one.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:43 AM   #57
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Not me. I'm going with "I think you have lost your fuckin mind" as the best one.
Old goat thinking vs the here and now thinking?

Why would you think being a giving person is crazy? I do stuff for folks all the time without monetary expectation or an ulterior motive. I must be a nutty fruitcake? Providers are people too....we like when our friends are considerate just as any other group of folks like that, ya know? And.....It's not like he's plying her with diamonds....lol
Old 01-20-2015, 06:45 AM   #58
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
^^^^^^^^
Best post of the thread!
Thanks hon. Made more sense than anything else I read, but it's kewl others don't think like me, it might get boring around here.

Old 01-20-2015, 08:50 AM   #59
beachcomber789
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default really!

Lance..while what you did was a nice thing....I think you went to far with this gal. There is a client-provider relationship line and you crossed it. You see her for an hour or so how often? While it is nice to get to know the person...you have different lives. If you love her then tell her, if she feels the same then figure what to do next. Or realize you are too involved and find a new favorite. But that is just my opinion.
beachcomber789 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:57 AM   #60
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You seem like a cool dude.

It gives me great pleasure doing things for people I like. Sometimes I have to keep my expectations in check though.
Brot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women