Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41561
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35933
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2021, 12:21 PM   #46
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Fuck that stupid bitch. They should have killed everyone who trespassed in that building as soon as they stormed it. If they were people of color, they all would have been shot dead or severely wounded. Those fools are lucky they only lost four of their fellow retards. I only feel bad for the cop who lost his life. I could give a flying fuck about the four idiots who died because bad actions have consequences. You learn that when you are a fucking child after your 1st spanking.
That is exactly what Biden said and he's a dumb ass. Why are you repeating what that dumb ass said?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 12:27 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Twitter lost 5 billion dollars. They will be begging Trump to come back real soon. However, he's done with that platform and will be purchasing his own platform shortly. I can't wait!!!
Their stock dropped 5 dollars and it has already gained back 3.

And just what platform is Trump purchasing? Is there a Flat Earther Platform for sale?

Trump may lend his name to something but you can bet your ass he ain't buying or investing in anything. He may lend his name to something.

And you're gonna have to wait. Or go on QAnon! Go start another riot! January 20th.

Were you in DC last week?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 12:28 PM   #48
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

H I M fucked up so fucking bad OP
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 12:53 PM   #49
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Chuck Shumer says "if SC justices vote against Roe V Wade, they won't know what hit them". Is that inciting violence? Should Shumer know that some of the people listening to him will threaten with death some SC Justices and God forbid ( figure of speech ) one is hurt or killed, will we hold Shumer responsible?

How about Barack Obama saying he would bring a gun to a knife fight? Is that inciting violence?

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-s...e-fight-009692

Unless and until you say out loud or write in a document to "attack" a person or a group. all these other examples loosely related to violence can be totally taken out of context and we'll be on a witch hunt from now on.

And if you aren't going to arrest and prosecute a person or persons calling for the death of cops,m you have no fucking ground to stand on. If you call law enforcement officers Nazi's and Storm Troopers, you have incited violence against law enforcement.

We are heading down a very dangerous road here. The solution is to punish the people who actually commit violence and show this crap won't be tolerated by either side of the political isle.

This was an opinion piece in the paper this morning and this is the reason I reprint the opinions of others who write so much better than I do.

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/miam...81749861991669

Violence not the answer, no matter what side you’re on

Some truths seem so selfevident that little or nothing needs be said about them. But perhaps making such an assumption about the (I hope, obvious) illegitimacy of the violent entry into the Capitol and the disruption of congressional proceedings on Jan. 6 would be mistaken.

We should all be clear about this fundamental truth: The violence of those demonstrators was indefensible and illegal.

They should be punished, both for the inherent unlawfulness and danger of their behavior, and for deterrence.
Also, an additional corollary truth should be apparent: Violent behavior is illegitimate whatever the cause espoused.
We should not pick and choose what violence we allow and do not allow, what violence we condemn and do not condemn.

Furthermore, we must never overlook the distinction between nonviolent protests and violent protests — a clear but often ignored truth.
Nonviolent protest is just that — nonviolent. Even when nonviolent protesters refuse to move and are arrested, they expect the arrests and expect to face the consequences.
This makes their protests more effective and helps to engender sympathy if the cause is just.

But violence should never engender sympathy for any cause. Violence in a democratic society undermines any cause and weakens the credibility of its adherents.
Perhaps the most important truth, which we ignore at our peril, is that violence breeds violence.
Seeing unpunished violence inevitably leads the observer to believe that “I can do it, too.”
Failure to maintain the rule of law, not surprisingly, undermines the rule of law.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, the great Supreme Court justice, warned us that people care less what the law says, than what will happen to them if they break the law.

This so-called “bad man” theory of the law cautions us to maintain the rule of law by enforcing the rule of law. Lip service will not suffice.
We must not let people see that the rule of law is not enforced, lest they conclude that the rule of law is not enforce.
This truth applies to all prior, current and future violent protests.

The rule of law is fragile. The rule of law can survive only if it holds a higher interest to citizens than do the narrower or special interests that govern normal political and personal decisions.
In other words, we must believe in the rule of law as an overriding general interest even when it seems to work against our narrower interests.
President George Washington spoke of “the cement of common interest.”
Only if the rule of law holds the highest value in our civic culture will the rule of law survive.
Let’s join together in pouring
“the cement of common interest” in the rule of law.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 01:15 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Chuck Shumer says "if SC justices vote against Roe V Wade, they won't know what hit them". Is that inciting violence? LOR]
Did Chuck do this speaking in front of a MOB of supporters right before they were set to vote on Roe and Chuck encouraged them to march on the SC?

Look...I see your point buy you are comparing a Lighten Bug to Lightening. One is a tad more dangerous than the other.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:09 PM   #51
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Fuck that stupid bitch. They should have killed everyone who trespassed in that building as soon as they stormed it. If they were people of color, they all would have been shot dead or severely wounded. Those fools are lucky they only lost four of their fellow retards. I only feel bad for the cop who lost his life. I could give a flying fuck about the four idiots who died because bad actions have consequences. You learn that when you are a fucking child after your 1st spanking.
Please. Stop with the if they would have been black...BLM has protested in the Capitol and set fires in DC and committed acts of violences. The DC cops didnt shoot them en masse.

The woman who was shot was unarmed. Nancy Pelosi is in charge of the Capitol Police. She's responsible for her death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I happen to agree that every single person that entered that building should have been shot but first with rubber bullets and if that didn't slow them down, the real deal. I also believe everybody throwing a molotov cocktail or injuring a cop should be shot. Until we start holding people accountable for these actions, we will keep seeing this crap.

You can protest with your little sign and your stupid bullhorn all you want but as soon as you charge law enforcement, you should be shot on sight whether your cause is left or right.

And one of the first new laws I would write since we are in a new age of technology, is using a laser to blind anybody will get you ten years if you don't blind somebody and life if you do. Enough of this crap!

And enough of this crap that the left can do what the right can not.

Equal justice under the law.

The left is saying that if those had been Black people, they would have been shot. I believe that is true. It should be true for any color. Equal justice under the law.
I didn't see any Molotov Cocktails being thrown or guns displayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No offense, but sex workers have been getting kicked off of Twitter for years-- both illegal and legal ones. And all of them for far less than some of the violations to the TOS that Trump has under their belt. Their only mistake is in not doing it sooner-- since he has been a serial violator of their TOS for a good 6-7 years.. but they've let it go due to his status.
BLM, Occupy Wallstreet, Antifa and many of the usual characters have used Twitter for hate speech and organizing riots that damaged public and private property and hurt and killed people.

They didnt shut those people down. Twitter and other tech companies are haphazardly following their own rules. And they know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
You dummies realize that the White House has a briefing room and that Trump can come out at any point and say whatever the fuck he wants? He does not need twitter or facebook in order to exercise his freedom of speech. It is embarrassing that Trump and his followers are so far gone that they actually think that the leader of the free world using a teenager's social media app as his primary communication tool is acceptable.
Trump did come out and make a statement shortly after "the mostly peaceful protest."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:44 PM   #52
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wtf n omg ignorant clueless racist redneck supporters. Your pos of the USA incited these ignorant white boy riots. Did I not get the memo about any of the dems politicians requesting the capital of the USA be overtaken to make my ego feel better. I don't recall any dems requesting a riot??? Correct me with facts lol
Even though it was disgusting white trash (trumpys word for his idiots). We know by now that the gop is ok and supports with trumpy doing his disgusting third world riot shit. The cruzs even support and encourage that attack on the USA. Nancy and the real Americans don't approve and will kick all the stupid ass needed to make America smart again

Any facts or proof that the trumpy suckers or crazy Rudy has will be appreciate and thrown out by any court in the land because they couldn't provide ANY proof.

Speaking of proof Wtf ever happened to crazy rudy's laptop??? Did he lose it in combat shit crazy stuff???
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:44 PM   #53
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did Chuck do this speaking in front of a MOB of supporters right before they were set to vote on Roe and Chuck encouraged them to march on the SC?

Look...I see your point buy you are comparing a Lighten Bug to Lightening. One is a tad more dangerous than the other.
Trump told the Mob to protest peacefully.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:51 AM   #54
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

The free speech brigade are hypocrits. So sad.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 05:19 AM   #55
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No, it SHOULD be dead if your primary use is to lie, spread hate, and incite violence.

There are pleanty of conservatives who speak a lot and I suspect will never be silenced. Nor should they be.

Your problem is you equate "conservative" with "wacked out seditionist nut job posting lie after lie to endanger others and enrich themselves".

Contrary to the belief of some on here that never was the definition of a conservative.
Trump never lie Trump Nevers lie
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:40 AM   #56
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

He told them peacefully its in the WP so it must be true
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:53 AM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump told the Mob to protest peacefully.
Because that’s what MOBS do.

Smfh...

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:29 AM   #58
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I didn't see any Molotov Cocktails being thrown or guns displayed.

Not sure why you chose my post to make this statement since I mentioned neither, but the FBI found both Molotov cocktails and guns at the scene.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/s...truck/2535100/

Dozens Arrested For Capitol Riot After Feds Find Guns, Violent Threats and Molotov Cocktails
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:07 PM   #59
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Democracy ends on inauguration day! Its been a good run!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:59 PM   #60
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

So, I suppose it should be ok to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater? Or call in a false fire report to just see the trucks roll up? Internet age enables essentially the same thing, only reaches further. Agree, that there are some speech rights challenges, but the basics should apply. Is it any different tat I yell fire in person in the theater, than text "fire" to my friend in the theater? Maybe worse if I tweet the world.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women