Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48589
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42288
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2023, 02:12 PM   #46
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
General Flynn

America is pissed. Trump is pissed. I’m pissed. And all rightly so after the release of the Durham report.

How do we get our country back and our duly elected POTUS?

The “missteps” Durham said have been fixed are still in place (don’t kid yourself).

The FBI needs to be completely shut down and it must happen in any new administration that enters the WH. Ideas about reform are fine but not until a complete shut down occurs.

All party’s political candidates running for POTUS must have the complete restoration of faith in the federal government as their top priority. No more games.

And people that committed crimes such as treason and/or sedition against the American people must be held accountable (all of them). There will be no statute of limitations and no rocks to hide under.

My lawsuit against the DOJ and the EOP (and others) aside, if the DOJ doesn’t go after those who perpetrated these crimes (including the current POTUS), we no longer have a system of Justice that is responsive to the needs of the American people. The Rule of Law that I fought for will be dead.

We either have a fair, unbiased and functioning justice system or we live under the yoke of tyranny ruled by a small group of oligarch elites who want to dictate how we will live as a nation.

Wake up America!
Check out all the millions of future votes Obama has orchestrated coming into the country.
It’s to late. Nothing will be done, America as it was will never be back.

We are now a 3rd world type dictatorship run by the liberal elites.

It’s happening right now. If your a conservative and protest you’ll be locked up.
The IRS has already shut down conservative nonprofits. 87,000 additional IRS agents to go after conservatives.

The FBI and DOJ locking up those who supported Trump, Flynn as an example.
The FBI raiding Trumps associates and Trump himself in the middle of the night.

Biden and Hillary actually was the ones colluding with foreign countries. The ones actually doing what they was saying Trump was doing.
Our FBI and DOJ going after Trump for years to control our elections.

It’s over we are no longer The America We Once Knew. The political elites now control us.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 02:53 PM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/c/1428896786/783977
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 03:01 PM   #48
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Check out all the millions of future votes Obama has orchestrated coming into the country.
It’s to late. Nothing will be done, America as it was will never be back.

We are now a 3rd world type dictatorship run by the liberal elites.

It’s happening right now. If your a conservative and protest you’ll be locked up.
The IRS has already shut down conservative nonprofits. 87,000 additional IRS agents to go after conservatives.

The FBI and DOJ locking up those who supported Trump, Flynn as an example.
The FBI raiding Trumps associates and Trump himself in the middle of the night.

Biden and Hillary actually was the ones colluding with foreign countries. The ones actually doing what they was saying Trump was doing.
Our FBI and DOJ going after Trump for years to control our elections.

It’s over we are no longer The America We Once Knew. The political elites now control us.
I hate how spot on this post is. The question becomes, what do we do about it? I don’t think Bam’s assertion that the people will wake up and take action when the truth comes to light. Even when shown how utterly corrupt the system has become, they still don’t give AF. Their attitude allows crooked politicians to thrive.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 03:02 PM   #49
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Through what methods? Legal immigration? If so, who cares?

Illegal immigration? Show me that path.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 03:04 PM   #50
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Oh, that’s a simple path. One of the army of harvesters fills out a ballot for them and sticks it in the box.
Old 05-16-2023, 03:19 PM   #51
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Oh, that’s a simple path. One of the army of harvesters fills out a ballot for them and sticks it in the box.
More misinformation. They'd have to be a legal resident to receive a ballot to vote in a national election. The blatant disregard for the truth is a major problem.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2023, 03:51 PM   #52
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Seriously, Jacuzzme, I voted with a paper ballot in 2020. I had to apply to get the ballot. I had to be a registered voter to apply. I had to be a legal resident to be a registered voter. The ballot came to my legal address, and had my name on it. There are multiple checks against the scenario you describe. It's not like filing out a blank customer service survey. Why do you go for all of this misinformation?
Old 05-16-2023, 04:00 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Durham Report Verdicts:

Donald J. Trump- Innocent

FBI- Guilty
DOJ- Guilty
IC- Guilty
Comey- Guilty
McCabe- Guilty
Strzok- Guilty
Lisa Page- Guilty
FISA Judges- Guilty
Rosenstein- Guilty
Chris Wray- Guilty
Gina Haspel- Guilty
Sally Yates- Guilty
Lisa Monaco- Guilty
John Carlin- Guilty
Michael Sussman- Guilty
Christopher Steele- Guilty
Stephan Halper- Guilty
Fusion GPS- Guilty
Mark Elias- Guilty
Clinton- Guilty
Bruce Ohr- Guilty
Nellie Ohr- Guilty
Old 05-16-2023, 04:06 PM   #54
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
More misinformation. They'd have to be a legal resident to receive a ballot to vote in a national election. The blatant disregard for the truth is a major problem.
LOL! They don’t even have to be human, or alive, to get a ballot, nor does that ballot have to be intended for that person. You doing it right is meaningless.
Old 05-16-2023, 04:22 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hate how spot on this post is. The question becomes, what do we do about it? I don’t think Bam’s assertion that the people will wake up and take action when the truth comes to light. Even when shown how utterly corrupt the system has become, they still don’t give AF. Their attitude allows crooked politicians to thrive.
I didn’t say “we the people will take action”. I said a majority of Americans have to realize how corrupt things are. They have to be shown the truth. A recent poll shows that 72% think the 2020 election was rigged. A stunning 52% of democrats do also. The only way to justice is the Military. I think enough Americans now know how truly corrupt things are and would accept the military stepping in.

https://twitter.com/politicalsock/st...FEIOil-3A&s=19
Old 05-16-2023, 04:28 PM   #56
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! They don’t even have to be human, or alive, to get a ballot, nor does that ballot have to be intended for that person. You doing it right is meaningless.

That's simply not true. It's not about me doing it right. I was just detailing the actual process. I do remember a few Trump loving clowns voting twice, using the ballots of their dead relatives, but these were actual recently deceased voter who's ballots they used. The idea of mass numbers of immigrants filling out blank ballots to cast in national level elections is fictitious. Why do you go for this misinformation? Why not deal with the truth?
Old 05-16-2023, 04:35 PM   #57
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

The ~truth~ is that it’s a clusterfuck, regardless of your denials.
Old 05-16-2023, 04:53 PM   #58
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
The ~truth~ is that it’s a clusterfuck, regardless of your denials.
Denial? It's called dispelling blatant misinformation. You said something that was not even close to being factually correct.
Old 05-16-2023, 05:26 PM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/122425
Old 05-16-2023, 06:08 PM   #60
Chase7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Case in point of the people waking up, electing John Fetterman, damn!
If the people was going to wake up I sure would think this would not have happened.

I have a neighbor that is retired coal miner. When Biden was handing out cash to those making less than $75,000.00 he was bragging to me about getting a “Biden Check”.
If the checks was $1,400.00 would that last you around 25 weeks of gas for his pickup with Biden’s increase in gasoline pricing.
May I throw in Biden shutting down coal mines and coal powered power plants.
Wonder if my neighbor cares about all the coal mining and power plant lost jobs over support of Biden and “Biden Checks”.
Chase7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women