Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48002
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #46
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Ghost of ASPD past, agree with Blondie and her two enormous assets. Mods consider locking this one down
Old 07-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #47
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
Ghost of ASPD past, agree with Blondie and her two enormous assets. Mods consider locking this one down

I knew I should have changed my name to, "Blondie"! LOL!
Old 07-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #48
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Please don't lock this yet. I would like to respond to SW. Give me a few minutes please.

Thanks
Old 07-17-2010, 12:49 PM   #49
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Please don't lock this yet. I would like to respond to SW. Give me a few minutes please.
Welcome back... I hope...

now let him have it.

Trooper H
Old 07-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #50
rex4998
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

which is better? Orville Redenbacher extra butter or Pop Secret's Movie Theatre Butter popcorn?
Old 07-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #51
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post

Thanks
I really hope that, whatever you say to me, it gets you out of your predicament. God bless.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #52
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex4998 View Post
which is better? Orville Redenbacher extra butter or Pop Secret's Movie Theatre Butter popcorn?
Whatever the Cub Scouts sell is the best.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #53
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Count me in with the masses who don't want to see you go.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #54
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I don't hobby as I am a female, and I don't have dog in this fight so:

Why leave?
Let "him" and others like "him" huff and puff till their brain hemorrhages. Who cares? Ok you do and I get that. I like to think I'm tough but sometimes you can't help but to get your feelings hurt. And you Ms Thang IMO have not made a habit of taking a whole lot of doodie. (didn't want to swear) I've been watching/reading you since aspd so "butch up." You can't make everybody happy so make you happy. Be you. As far as I can tell that's what folks like about you most anyway. Butt and boobs ain't everything. See the good thing about being on-line as opposed to face to face is they would never know unless YOU let it be known. Nor would they have the nerve to even say some of the things they do.Besides you leave, you and the people that like you are the ones who suffer, not knucklehead. Don't let a few people ride rough-shot over you and this site. You can't win if you don't play..............

just sayin.........
Old 07-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #55
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

So Winwood,

What exactly is your agenda with HH?

11 of your now 82 posts involve bashing one lady, Meg. Why is you choose to single her out? This is not your first time doing this. I personally do not agree she should have posted this here but you seem to black knight her specifically everywhere you go.

Did she bite your dick when you tried to CIM and now you have it out for her?
Old 07-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #56
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex4998 View Post
Neither. Try this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post

. . .see the good thing about being on-line as opposed to face to face is they would never know unless YOU let it be known. Nor would they have the nerve to even say some of the things they do.Besides you leave, you and the people that like you are the ones who suffer, not knucklehead. . .
just sayin.........
AMEN!

My experience is that most gents, me included, are not nearly as rough and tough as they portray themselves on the board.

The reality is that it is mostly just peacock strutting because of the safety of anonymity.

Meg, how many grizzlies have you met online that were teddy bears BCD? Don't let a few guys playing big bad bear ruin your day. Since we popped the popcorn though, if you feel the need to turn the fan that guy is pissing in on high, we certainly won't complain.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #57
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

That's how he talks to/about women. Read all his posts. I did.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #58
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default MEG, Please Don't Go

We have never met BCD but, (for a very long time) you have always been MORE than just a Provider to me. You have been a FRIEND. I have always enjoyed reading your post and your NO sugar-coating approach. You are a long time, well respected (by most of us) Provider. If you leave, who will keep my posts in line? I will never forget you Meg. Take care sweetie.

CG
Old 07-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #59
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

First and foremost I would like to thank all of you who have passed along kind words here, via PM and in e-mail. There are many good people here and then you have a few sour apples.

I am not quitting or feeling the way I do because of some knuckleheads not agreeing with my style. There isn't any single event that has brought me to this point, or any one person "picking on me". It is a culmination of things that have occurred over the past few weeks. I dunno, maybe I just need some "me time."

I probably have the toughest skin out here in this world. But yes, even I have my breaking point. And I feel I have reached it. The past 2-3 years have been very difficult for me in my real world life. I come to this board to release, to laugh, to cry, to get laid. Believe it or not, "this world" gets my mind off the "other world."

I have a tendency to type and post when high on emotions. This is no different, although I did take a 24 hour cooling off period before doing so. But I am still me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Hawk View Post
Welcome back... I hope...now let him have it.
Trooper H
With that said:

SW, I have no clue who you are, why you have an ax to grind with me or why you are being so childish. Do you need your shitty diaper changed? I charge extra for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Interesting. However, you're defending a woman who has no tact. She's had to change her name because of her lack of tact.
Folks who are close to me know what happened and the reason why I changed my name. I don't think it's anybody's business, but since you had no tact (pot meet kettle) and poorly attempted to put me on blast, let me tell you that my name change had absolutely nothing to do with what you call tact, or a lack thereof. In my personal life I was sexually assaulted. I had to go through this little thing they call an investigation and criminal proceedings. But thanks so much for having me relive and bring all those feelings from that moment in time back to the surface. It really makes me feel better now. And as I recall, for a long time folks asked what happened to me. Many threads were shut down when they asked where I was. I was missed. Imagine that!

Quote:
If you weren't such a drama queen and were more reasonably priced for a girl your size, you'd probably do a lot of business. I know I'd see you. Your online persona makes me think of you as a man with a vagina. Just keeping it real. Good luck, whatever you do.
If having an opinion and speaking my mind makes me a drama queen, then so be it. A girl my size? Hmmmm, ok. I'm truly sorry that my ass is bigger than your conscience but not as big as your ego. I'm sorry I don't fit your ideal image of a woman. Is that barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen? Is your name Hal? Just wondering since you are so shallow. There is nothing wrong with my size, my shape or my beauty. I am beautiful on both the inside and the outside. I have a heart of gold and wear my emotions on my sleeve. Over the years I have helped many people. I have given providers homes who had nowhere to live. I have given money and a place to live to Katrina victims. I have given long-time clients free or greatly reduced sessions because they were having financial difficulties. But you wouldn't know all of that because that shit cloud that surrounds your head with so much funk forces you to close your eyes which obstructs your vision.

Some men don't like women with opinions or voices. But I am not one to be controlled. I didn't make it through my life by being a door mat and letting some man walk all over me. I didn't defend my country for five years and serve during Desert Storm to come back to the real world and have some man tell me shhhhh, women are to be seen and not heard. This is not 1950 and my name is not Joan Clever.

Some men don't like women who weigh more than 100 lbs. And you know what? I'm fine with that. My body type/appearance/personality is not for everybody. I recognize that. In fact, that's what makes me a good provider. I know what my limitations are and what my client base is, and isn't. Obviously it's not you and honestly it doesn't bother me at all. You are an asshole. If you don't like me now, imagine how heated you would be if we were face-to-face. In fact, why don't we do just that. Let's have lunch so you can tell me just how much disdain you hold for me. I would enjoy that. In fact, it will be my treat. By the way, crow is on the menu.

Quote:
I just gave honest, constructive feedback. If she's so great the way she is, why is she at the point where she's begging for money and begging for drama by even posting this? If it makes you people feel better to call me names, have at it. Hotlips is a smart girl. Either she'll make changes that will produce better resuilts or she won't. Either way, I wish her luck.
Honest I respect. But there was nothing constructive about what you said. In fact, you actually put yourself beneath what you perceive as my character with your attack. You don't like me. I get that. And? You are not the first, nor will you be the last. If attacking me makes you feel better, than have at it. I still have bigger balls than you, stop being jealous. Begging? I didn't beg for anything. Begging would be flat out asking for money. I did no such thing. I posted my situation in the ad forum. I was looking for work, not handouts. I have a family emergency. You ever have one? Apparently not. So let me educate you. I didn't want to put my business out there but again, you trying to put me on blast makes me feel like I need to defend myself, and my honor. My family emergency involves my children. I'm not going to go into detail. That's all I'm going to say about it. An emergency is something one is not prepared for. Which is my case. But if you can't understand that, oh well.

Quote:
I sure wish that those who have PM'd me with their support would have the guts to chime in, here.
So do you always play with imaginary friends? I don't see anybody blowing up like a puffer fish but you. Like I said....if it makes you feel better, have at it! Keep attacking me. It will just run off my back like a duck in water.

Hey....look down here......

It's your face......

Pick it up.

So with all of that off of my chest SW, I really would like to say something nice about you, but that just would not be my style. How is this for tact?

Mods, now you can lock it.

Meg
Old 07-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #60
Guest070213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I will pay for Meg's lunch if I get to sit in.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women