Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #46
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

I believe he put the ricin-laced one upside down in the pack from what I remember.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #47
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
I believe he put the ricin-laced one upside down in the pack from what I remember.
No. That's not it.

If you will recall, Hank now has the ricin hidden behind a power outlet face plate in his house. So Jessie no longer has it in his cig pack.

I just read a Breaking Bad Wiki page that i think clears it up.

As you may recall, when Jessie was in Saul's office immediately prior to meeting the guy that would help him disappear, Saul demanded that Jessie give up his pot bag in his jacket - the guy that would help him disappear won't work with druggies.

However, Jessie refuses to give up is bag of weed.

So, Saul tells Euell (his 500 pound black bodyguard) to drive Jessie to meet the "disappear" guy and to pickpocket Jessie and get the weed bag. Euell apparently does so.

When Jessie is standing on the street waiting, he searches his pocket for the weed bag, but cannot find it. He figures out Euell picked his pocket.

So, Jessie pulls out the cigarettes instead and that is when he suddenly stops and stares at the cigarettes and has his moment of realization that Euell had earlier picked his pocket for the ricin-laced cigarette, too.

Makes sense to me know that i think about it.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #48
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No. That's not it.

If you will recall, Hank now has the ricin hidden behind a power outlet face plate in his house. So Jessie no longer has it in his cig pack.

As you may recall, when Jessie was in Saul's office immediately prior to meeting the guy that would help him disappear, Saul demanded that Jessie give up his pot bag in his jacket - the guy that would help him disappear won't work with druggies.

So, Saul tells Euell (his 500 pound black bodyguard) to drive Jessie to meet the "disappear" guy and to pickpocket Jessie and get the weed bag. Euell apparently does so.

When Jessie is standing on the street waiting, he searches his pocket for the weed bag, but cannot find it. He figures out Euell picked his pocket.

So, Jessie pulls out the cigarettes instead and that is when he suddenly stops and stares at the cigarettes and has his moment of realization that Euell had earlier picked his pocket for the ricin-laced cigarette, too.

This was how I understood it.

Getting ready to watch the new episode now.

For anyone who hasn't watched the newest episode, be careful, there might be spoilers in posts after this one.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #49
alyssiajuarez
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7340
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love that show! I watched all episodes so far and im addicted! Orange is the new black is also a great show!!!
alyssiajuarez is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #50
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post

Getting ready to watch the new episode now.

For anyone who hasn't watched the newest episode, be careful, there might be spoilers in posts after this one.
OH. MY. GOD!!!

Was that intense or what? I have already watched this show twice. It was that good.

Who wants to start???

All of you who said that Hank would be killed in this episode, I bow down to your greatness!!! (In the end, he had some balls, didn't he? What did I feel when he was shot? Just an overwhelming sense of sadness and he wasn't my favorite character!)

There is SO MUCH to write about this episode. It was riveting.

Walt has gone over the edge. What did anyone think about the phone call to Skylar?

And Holly? That whole prequel-type of scene at the beginning was some type of foreshadowing plot development, wasn't it?

I am just REALLY anticipating some foresight and comments from others who have been watching this show.

"You want me to beg?" kisses,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #51
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No. That's not it.

I'm still not really getting this part, yet.

In the beginning of last night's show, I still wasn't sure why they were showing the flashback although it is showing Walt's character being not so unlike we're seeing it in later episodes. The lying. The covering up.

Then we realize that it has to do with Holly. But is that it?

Overall, I think that the character of Todd is just chilling. He's worse than his uncle in a way. And he's young to boot.

That's some cold blooded work to torture, or do whatever it was he did to Jesse, and then chain him up to do some cooking. Then the picture of Jesse's old girlfriend and son? That has to come into play at some point.

Jesse's character isn't done yet. And that's Walt's last line, isn't it? "I'm not done yet".

More foreshadowing of plot. I'm tingly just thinking of the next two weeks.

Elisabeth
Old 09-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #52
Boltfan

This show has amazingly sick writing. I knew Hank and Gomez would die, but how they died with Walt giving up the cash was fantastic.

I was sure either Skylar or Walter JR would get stabbed in the roll, but just more unpredictable story line. And Walt telling Jesse he watched Jane die, that is the final straw that will have Jesse finish what he started and burn down Heisenberg .
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #53
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I was sure either Skylar or Walter JR would get stabbed in the roll, but just more unpredictable story line. And Walt telling Jesse he watched Jane die, that is the final straw that will have Jesse finish what he started and burn down Heisenberg .
Jesse would have to get off that zip line first.

I'm thinking Jesse somehow cooks up an explosion when Todd and his Uncle or whoever is in the lab, kinda like a murder/suicide.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #54
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This show has amazingly sick writing. I knew Hank and Gomez would die, but how they died with Walt giving up the cash was fantastic.

My thoughts were that Gomez would die but somehow, Hank would live through this. The final showdown, if you can call it that, was just amazing.

I'm just learning what "sick" means in terms of the new definition but I'm agreeing that the writing is truly just wild. Very excellent. And really, just so tightly written that it's amazing.

The knife scene caused my nipples to get hard and I was at the edge of my chair last night. I was SURE that someone was going to get hurt. Then when Walt Jr got into the fight, that is when I thought that he was going to get severely injured or worse. Walt Jr was never a favorite character. He seems so innocent to not notice how things might be going on in the background.

Oh, but the fight scene between Walt and Skylar surprised, and then thrilled, me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Jesse would have to get off that zip line first.

I'm thinking Jesse somehow cooks up an explosion when Todd and his Uncle or whoever is in the lab, kinda like a murder/suicide.
Oh wow. I hadn't considered THAT! Jesse does seem to come up with some great ideas when he is under pressure.

I wonder why Walk told Jesse about watching (what was her name?) die of an overdose. What was his motivation? To hurt Jesse even more? Seemed unusually cruel.

Wait. Did I just write that?

What were some of the other great sayings from last night? The one where the uncle says that some of the men were getting greedy and that wasn't very flattering? How did that go?

Shaking my head because I want to see the other two episodes NOW. So nice to see your thoughts here, Boltfan!

Always,
Elisabeth
Old 09-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #55
Boltfan

Jesse will get off the zip line somehow, some way. He will be the White family demise in my opinion, at least their house.

And yes, it was Jane who he watched die. That was the final straw. Remember, Walt knew he had to take out Jesse but he wanted it to be humane. Now he doesn't give a fuck.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #56
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Jesse will get off the zip line somehow, some way. He will be the White family demise in my opinion, at least their house.

And yes, it was Jane who he watched die. That was the final straw. Remember, Walt knew he had to take out Jesse but he wanted it to be humane. Now he doesn't give a fuck.
I liked the Jane character. She reminded me of so many of my personal friends when I was a younger woman in my 20's and 30's. Just trying. So pretty. Actually, very beautiful.

You're right. Walt doesn't give a fuck about Jesse any longer. But he still loved him when he watched Jane die. That was a pretty gut wrenching episode in itself.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #57
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Predictions and comments:

Walt's call to Skylar was brilliant. He knew the FBI would be there and he knew that Skylar would not admit it on the phone. That's why he ranted at her about how useless she was and how HE had to do everything, or FORCE HER to do something. Then he threatens to do to her what he did to Hank.

In case you didn't get it, the entire purpose of that call was to give Skylar an alibi with the police. At first, I thought he had gone completely nuts and his true inner sadist was coming out when he started abusing her. About a minute into the phone call, Skylar figured that out, too, and let him rant. There is a change in the look on her face. She stops trying to find out where Holly is and lets Walt talk and confess how he did everything and she was just a hindrance trying to stop him from achieving his greatness.

And when he hung up the phone, Walt was crying. He then dropped Holly off in her car seat in the the cab of the fire truck at the fire house. Those also are indications that Walt hasn't gone completely cruel and insane.

So now Skylar looks like an innocent victim rather than a willing participant. maybe she can make amends with her son and her sister. Score one for Walt.

I agree with what someone wrote above about Jessie at least trying to trigger an explosion that kills Todd and his uncle.

I think in an earlier episode someone said Todd was a Mormon. He looks the part. He has the blond hair and the soft-spoken demeanor. You can almost picture him going around on a bike, knocking on doors, and trying to give his testimony to strangers to convert them. He has that corny aw-shucks personality that would be offended by curse words. And then he cold-bloodedly kills someone. No passion, no anger, no screaming and ranting. He kills people just as calmly as painting a door. He is one of the most amoral TV characters I can remember.

But, I think that it may be Walt who comes back to town and kills Todd and the other gang members.

At the end of the show, Walt is bald and is being driven off by the guy that helps people disappear and get new identities. I assume Saul set him up. But, as you may recall from the flash-forward scene at the start of the season, Walt spends his 52nd birthday in a Denny's or similar breakfast restaurant. He uses bacon strips to make the number "52" on his eggs In that scene, Walt's hair has grown back. He meets the arms dealer in the restaurant bathroom and they go outside to a car that is full of guns and ammo, including a belt fed machine gun - maybe an M-60, I don't remember, exactly.

It looks like Walt is going to start a war.

I think that Walt learns that Jessie is being kept hostage and is cooking with Todd. Walt decides to try to get the rest of his $80 million back and is going to attack the meth lab and kill Todd and his uncle's gang.

He may even kill Jessie just to eliminate loose ends. Or let him go. It's hard to know. He sure seemed to want Jessie dead when he told Todd's uncle he was hiding under the car.

So that is my take on the two remaining episodes.

The one thing I can't figure out yet is the ricin vial. In another early season flash-forward, Walt goes into his burned out house and recovers the ricin from behind the faceplate of a power outlet.

So, he is planning on poisoning someone. The question is who? Cops? Prosecutors? Saul Goodman? Todd, his uncle, and/or members of that gang?
Old 09-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #58
The Pilgrim
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Me too!

I have followed the show very closely and I am also somewhat confused about the ricin cigarette, Fring, the boy and Jesse's 'revelation'.

I assume that the lawyer replaced the weed in Jessie's pocket with the cigarette pack - because the guy who was picking him up wouldn't take him if he was stoned.

So the fact that the lawyer had the THAT cogarette pack means that Fring didn't have the ricin cigarette to give to the boy ... so Walt must have been involved in posioning the boy? To get Jese to help him kill Fring?

Pretty stupid on the lawyer's part to have kept the cigarrette pack in any event, no?
The Pilgrim is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #59
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pilgrim View Post
I have followed the show very closely and I am also somewhat confused about the ricin cigarette, Fring, the boy and Jesse's 'revelation'.

I assume that the lawyer replaced the weed in Jessie's pocket with the cigarette pack - because the guy who was picking him up wouldn't take him if he was stoned.

So the fact that the lawyer had the THAT cigarette pack means that Fring didn't have the ricin cigarette to give to the boy ... so Walt must have been involved in posioning the boy? To get Jese to help him kill Fring?

Pretty stupid on the lawyer's part to have kept the cigarette pack in any event, no?
That's about right.

The boy, Brock, was poisoned by berries from a Lily of the Valley plant. The cops figured it was an accident because it is common for kids to eat the red berries:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_of_the_Valley

When Jessie learned the kid was sick and he could not find the ricin cigarette, Jessie suspected Walt tried to kill the child to teach Walt a lesson, but Walt convinced Jessie that it had to be Gus Fring.

However, later, after Gus is dead, they learn that Brock was only sickened by Lily of the Valley and that it was not ricin.

Then there is a scene where Walt is sitting in his backyard. The camera slowly zooms in on a potted plant next to the pool and the viewer can make out a label on the plant - it says "Lily of the Valley". That's when you know it was Walt who poisoned Brock to turn Jessie against Gus. And just to be sure, in the next episode, you see Walt pick up the plant and throw it out to remove any last evidence.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #60
Boltfan

Interesting take, remains to be seen if Skylar went from slashing a knife to "knowing" Walts play with the police on the line. I agree Walt created an Alibi for her, but her docile nature was to get Holly back, I don't think it was because she was playing along.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women