Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What do you expect or have observed from the January 6th show
A Shit Show 10 52.63%
A Flea Circus 0 0%
Kabuki Theater 0 0%
A Night at the Improv 1 5.26%
A Three Ring Circus 4 21.05%
Something beyond description 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2022, 05:14 PM   #46
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

what you can't explain is voting for Biden (if you did vote at all) and thinking he would somehow be better than Trump.
He's already proven to be a better president than the dumpster fire.

He knows how the government works. Not trial and serious error.

Bombing Mexico? Buying Greenland? Muslim ban?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 05:33 PM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
He's already proven to be a better president than the dumpster fire.

He knows how the government works. Not trial and serious error.

Bombing Mexico? Buying Greenland? Muslim ban?

you do know that the Obama admin identified all those same countries for terrorist activity, right?

Obama Administration Helped Make Trump’s Muslim Travel Ban Possible

https://observer.com/2017/01/barack-...mp-muslim-ban/

you probably aren't old enough to remember when Carter did the same thing after the Iranian revolution but there was zero backlash over it. zero backlash when Obama identified these nations as terrorist supporting. Trump acts on this and he's a "racist". right!!!

you are too obtuse to see your own hypocrisy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 06:26 PM   #48
greenbook
Valued Poster

These posts make me ashamed to be an American. How can so many be so retarded? The anti-science and anti-intellectual bias in the present zeitgeist is disgusting and embarrassing. Just because you are stupid and have never read a book, just go back to fucking your sister and your mother and let the grown ups run the world.I sense that your animosity towards what you consider to be the intellectual elite is a way to deflect for your inability to profit and excel, Sorry you ignorant sister fuckers, I win and you lose because I put the work in to learn how the game is played. I hope gasoline goes to 12 dollars a gallon, that is money in my pocket.
greenbook is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 07:10 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbook View Post
These posts make me ashamed to be an American. How can so many be so retarded? The anti-science and anti-intellectual bias in the present zeitgeist is disgusting and embarrassing. Just because you are stupid and have never read a book, just go back to fucking your sister and your mother and let the grown ups run the world.I sense that your animosity towards what you consider to be the intellectual elite is a way to deflect for your inability to profit and excel, Sorry you ignorant sister fuckers, I win and you lose because I put the work in to learn how the game is played. I hope gasoline goes to 12 dollars a gallon, that is money in my pocket.

if gas goes to 12 dollars a gallon you won't be rich for it when the economy is shutdown over it. and inflation makes your dollar worth a penny. butt you are a liberal intellectual and unlike us "dumb" conservatives you thought of that when posted this nonsense, right??
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 08:38 PM   #50
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

what you can't explain is voting for Biden (if you did vote at all) and thinking he would somehow be better than Trump.

Don't hold your breathe, he can't answer about a statement he made how Biden is better than Trump?

How, I'll ask for the third time
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 08:55 AM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
if gas goes to 12 dollars a gallon you won't be rich for it when the economy is shutdown over it. and inflation makes your dollar worth a penny. butt you are a liberal intellectual and unlike us "dumb" conservatives you thought of that when posted this nonsense, right??
Please Lord let gas go to 12 dollars a gallon and stay there until December !!

Hey Wacko....maybe Netflix stock will go up if people quit driving!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:10 AM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Lock him up!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:11 AM   #53
sailorman1980
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

These liberals are so fucking blue-pilled its insane. They can't see their own hypocrisy. The average liberal thinks the democrats love the poor and do soooo much for them. But who does this inflation hurt most? The poor.

And the mask falls when their mouthpiece says idiotic shit like "go get an electric vehicle." As if blue collar and poor folks can just run out and drop 50k on a new fucking car. The reality is, these tards are useful idiots. The powers that be don't give a shit about the average Joe and they LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing gas prices increase. It coincides with their idiotic "Green revolution" to save the planet. Of course just ask them where they gonna get the energy to increase the electrical supply and they have no real answer.
sailorman1980 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:15 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorman1980 View Post
they LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing gas prices increase. It coincides with their idiotic "Green revolution" to save the planet. Of course just ask them where they gonna get the energy to increase the electrical supply and they have no real answer.
Maybe they are invested in oil companies and love love love seeing those companies finally make a buck!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:21 AM   #55
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Except that almost none of our electricity is generated by petroleum.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 12:57 PM   #56
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
These liberals are so fucking blue-pilled its insane. They can't see their own hypocrisy. The average liberal thinks the democrats love the poor and do soooo much for them. But who does this inflation hurt most? The poor.

And the mask falls when their mouthpiece says idiotic shit like "go get an electric vehicle." As if blue collar and poor folks can just run out and drop 50k on a new fucking car. The reality is, these tards are useful idiots. The powers that be don't give a shit about the average Joe and they LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing gas prices increase. It coincides with their idiotic "Green revolution" to save the planet. Of course just ask them where they gonna get the energy to increase the electrical supply and they have no real answer.
YOU surely make a GREAT point there, mate.
And the American people see-through the bullshit.

No doubt the reason Dems are going to get SCHELLACKED election-time.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:13 PM   #57
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
The powers that be don't give a shit about the average Joe and they LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing gas prices increase. It coincides with their idiotic "Green revolution" to save the planet.
No they don't love it. That really doesn't speed up the green revolution. In fact, it sets back the revolution, because Democrats may lose control of Government for a good Decade.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:21 PM   #58
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Blimey! ... I surely hope so!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:33 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Except that almost none of our electricity is generated by petroleum.
So you're thinking say ExxonMobil doesn't produce any natural gas?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:35 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
No they don't love it. That really doesn't speed up the green revolution. In fact, it sets back the revolution, because Democrats may lose control of Government for a good Decade.
I've never understood these Trump lovers thinking Buden WANTS high gas prices. Makes no sense if they had a clue towards cause and effect as it pertains to politics.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women