Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 05:14 AM   #46
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke_banks69 View Post
I had a girlfriend of mine burst out in tears and leave a rm because a guy was asking her to say "please daddy dont rape me, I'll be a good girl" (OMG right??) Unfortunately, she had been a victim of rape so it brought back some messed up memories and she ended the session. Something like that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

As far as my own experiences, I had to politely (but firmly..lol) tell a guy that I will not be his "Dirty lil black bitch" because it was offensive to me...and he told me that I was 'way too sensitive' to be in 'this business'...so what do u guys think about that??
I think you were way to nice to this POS. Instead of politeness, he deserved a nasty kick in the balls and his ass tossed out the door. Sisters are the most beautiful and amazing women in the world and I hate the way this sicko society devalues and degrades black women. I know you're a class act Brooke, but next time this happens you should text me license # and location so I can swing by if I'm in the neighborhood and let the air out of his tires. (j/k mods...)
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #47
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Letter-word words are offensive...

When we were kids we said "sticks and stones may break my bones..."

Can you guess which way I'm gonna go on this one?

"C-Word"
"W-Word"
"B-Word"
?????????

Are you serious? We are adults here and I'm sure each and every one of us is capable of recognizing the context of the content of this discussion. Why do people give so much power to a handful of letters in a certain arrangement so much power that grown people dread or even fear using them in a conversation about those very words? Really?! Jeez!

As far as I'm concerned, pussy and dick are two that challenge me, not because I'm offended by the words, though. I just think those words are too silly sounding to really get me going, or keep me going, during a roll in the hay, so you'll rarely hear them from me. Or maybe they aren't great turn-on words for me because they have become common terms for weak people to be taken advantage of or bullies and mean people who tend to exercise that advantage-taking. Either way those two words have little sexual value for me.

However... I love cock. I love cunt and I don't mind using them or hearing them at all during the heat of the moment. I feel the same way about whore, slut, bitch and a multitude of other "naughty" words.

Not only do I love cock and cunt, but if my cunt happens to love what you're doing for her, I'm very likely to tell you (especially if you're doing that for her with your cock, I guarantee I'ma be compelled to tell you) that my cunt loves what your cock does for me.

Now if you happen to whisper that I'm a Wicked Little Whore or I've got a hot little cunt or describe giving me your cock in any way at all I'm likely to lose my grip on any self-control I might have had up to that moment. The likelihood that those words will put me over the edge practically becomes a guarantee if spitting on me is also involved even in the slightest amount or if your cock is in my mouth at the time.

I love dirty-talk. C'mon... Try to shock me! I dare you to try to offend me with words! Please, try though! Please, Daddy, will you try??

lol... sick, sad or otherwise, a little good-natured degradation is pretty fucking hotttttttt.

~sweetness~
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #48
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

I haven't even had my first appointment yet but I think if I am familiar with a guy or its agreed upon ahead of time I would be cool with just about any words. If I am not expecting it and the guy seemed shy but broke into that, it might scare me a bit! LOL

Otherwise... fun fun!
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #49
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If her head's spinning 360 degrees, she's quoting verse and spewing pea soup, then the dirty talk has gone too far.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #50
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I almost came just reading Caitie Mae's post.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #51
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Yea, I love the dirty talk.. However, I gotta be careful.. Last time I ' talked dirty ', in print, on here, I got a ration of shyte.

Gotta agree with Caitie Mae, I love feeding my cock to a greedy little cockwhore, who knows her only purpose is to milk my fucking man chowder from deep within my ball sac... Or something like that....
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #52
dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

If it's not scripted and at least somewhat "spontaneous", it can be a lot of fun. As far as I'm concerned, there are no limits on what she can say--and I'll just follow her lead as far as what is cool and what is out of bounds. But I absolutely do love it when it happens!...
dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #53
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SEXY Dirty talk

Just had a double with Jessica Caliente this past week...

A gent was DATY on her when all of the sudden she had a gusher orgasm -all over his face. She then told me to, Get down there and clean up her mess!
Wow, that was hot...of course, I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS WELL!!

he he he

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #54
cugerluver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

damn princess. thats sexy. i love it when the ladies follow instructions.
cugerluver is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #55
flackman2k6
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
When we were kids we said "sticks and stones may break my bones..."

Can you guess which way I'm gonna go on this one?

"C-Word"
"W-Word"
"B-Word"
?????????

Are you serious? We are adults here and I'm sure each and every one of us is capable of recognizing the context of the content of this discussion. Why do people give so much power to a handful of letters in a certain arrangement so much power that grown people dread or even fear using them in a conversation about those very words? Really?! Jeez!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Just had a double with Jessica Caliente this past week...

A gent was DATY on her when all of the sudden she had a gusher orgasm -all over his face. She then told me to, Get down there and clean up her mess!
Wow, that was hot...of course, I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS WELL!!

he he he

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess

Damn girls...

I'm not really one for dirty talk, mostly though our of fear of the reaction. I'm a pretty passive person so its just easier to not.

Actually that attitude is probably responsible for a few bad sessions, too passive, but I'm always afraid to offend.

Is there such a thing as TOO respectful? lol
flackman2k6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #56
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Dirty talk turns me on. If you start thinking about what you say while sexing then it is just blah. The more spontaneous it is, the better it is. But that is just my opinion.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #57
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default too respectful

Flakman - yes there is such a thing as too respectful. There's nothing wrong with that. However, my ex-fiance would never spank my ass, pull my hair, choke me, hell - he wouldn't do ALOT of things! LOL, hence the "ex"...

It all depends on what each person is comfortable with, willing to try out, enjoys, or desires. It's all about making each other happy & having fun! Im just a little hellion BCD, so sometimes I need some freek-a-leek stuff everynow & again!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:03 AM   #58
golferG
Registered Member

Caitie Mae you are sexy but after reading that you may be one of the sexiest thing around. Damm that was hot.
golferG is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #59
marisaofdallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 431
My ECCIE Reviews

AMEN! Caitie Mae!! I love dirty talk - downright DIRYT talk- BUT with certain people at certain times and in certain situations......and I just got a crush....lol
marisaofdallas is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #60
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Light dirty talk is okay, but you need to save the really nasty stuff for your SO...or see a fetish girl, lol! FYI - I'm NOT a fetish girrrl.....
AimeeAims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women