Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

Bush did his job for 8 years alright ..

bend over and be the best corporate whore in history
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #47
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I doubt very seriously that Obama is giving these islands away. . . I'm sure he'll get paid somehow, too bad the Budist Temple ploy's already been tried.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I doubt very seriously that Obama is giving these islands away. . . I'm sure he'll get paid somehow, too bad the Budist Temple ploy's already been tried.

from me on page 2 ...

Some U.S. individuals, including the group State Department Watch, assert American ownership of Herald Island based on the 1855 landing. A 1988 resolution of the Alaska State Senate supported this claim. However, the United States government has never claimed Herald Island, and recognizes it as Russian territory. In 1994, the Alaska State Supreme Court ruled in D. Denardo v. State of Alaska that Herald Island, along with several islands, is not part of Alaska.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #49
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Since we seem to be involved in military banter at the moment what do you lot think about the escalating Falklands situation? I think its getting a bit bad. Argentina are begging to get the shit shelled out of em again. Ricky Gervais does a funny bit about this in one of his stand up routines. Its bloody spot on!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
Since we seem to be involved in military banter at the moment what do you lot think about the escalating Falklands situation? I think its getting a bit bad. Argentina are begging to get the shit shelled out of em again. Ricky Gervais does a funny bit about this in one of his stand up routines. Its bloody spot on!
they have5 found a shit load of oil off its coast
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:01 AM   #51
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Are you saying the unicorn salesman traded the islands for total consciousness on his deathbed?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #52
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Funny thread...still waiting for JD cornholie to support his assertation...others have refuted his inital entry thread post....and guess what???? Nothing but hot air!!!!
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:55 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let's get this straight, you have spent a career on the government tit.

sorry WTF can't go with u on this one, this isn't a JoePa thread i'm a USN vet myself, didn't do 20 but i did a tour. RR was my Commander In Chief. Anyone who served this country deserves the pension they get because they earned it. At the potential cost of their lives for OUR freedom (what's left of it anyway) how many people would answer an employment ad that read ...

"Must be willing to die for your Country"

I'll bet that line isn't nearly as long as the one at the Welfare office.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
sorry WTF can't go with u on this one, this isn't a JoePa thread i'm a USN vet myself, didn't do 20 but i did a tour. RR was my Commander In Chief. Anyone who served this country deserves the pension they get because they earned it. I never said they did not deserve a pension. Any government worker deserves their pension if they have earned it. Not just military workers. At the potential cost of their lives for OUR freedom (what's left of it anyway) how many people would answer an employment ad that read ...

"Must be willing to die for your Country"

I'll bet that line isn't nearly as long as the one at the Welfare office.
How many Vets are at the welfare office or a homeless shelter? My point is numbnuts like JD and the Tea Nuts want smaller and smaller government. Do they not understand who that effects? My other point was that JD has gotten a paycheck from the US taxpayer his whole life. Yet he is the one bitching the most about large government.

These Tea Nuts do not want you to touch their Medicare , yet they want to cut government spending. It makes no fucking sense and we do them no service by letting them say such stupid shit just because they are veterans of the military. Is this wtf our military is teaching them? Some God Damn new math where you can cut taxes and start wars and then bitch about the DEFECIT?

http://www.nchv.org/background.cfm
Who are homeless veterans?
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) states the nation’s homeless veterans are predominantly male, with roughly five percent being female. The majority of them are single; come from urban areas; and suffer from mental illness, alcohol and/or substance abuse, or co-occurring disorders. About one-third of the adult homeless population are veterans.
America’s homeless veterans have served in World War II, the Korean War, Cold War, Vietnam War, Grenada, Panama, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq (OEF/OIF), and the military’s anti-drug cultivation efforts in South America. Nearly half of homeless veterans served during the Vietnam era. Two-thirds served our country for at least three years, and one-third were stationed in a war zone.
Roughly 56 percent of all homeless veterans are African American or Hispanic, despite only accounting for 12.8 percent and 15.4 percent of the U.S. population respectively.
About 1.5 million other veterans, meanwhile, are considered at risk of homelessness due to poverty, lack of support networks, and dismal living conditions in overcrowded or substandard housing.

Now when you cut government largeness, you will be cutting former Vets, that now work for the government. So basically JD aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand people like him are bitching about themselves. Oh they try and shift the blame to some really poor folks who do not have a pot to piss out of but they will not look in the mirror. Below is an article showing the problem that JD can not solve. He can only bitch about it.

http://www.businessweek.com/finance/occupy-wall-street/archives/2011/11/the_vets_job_crisis_is_worse_t han_you_think.html
It doesn’t help that a higher proportion of vets work for government (that’s even truer of disabled vets). That has been the hardest-hit employment sector recently. Over the past two months alone, 57,000 federal, state and local jobs have been eliminated. President Obama made it a priority for federal agencies to increase hiring of vets; 25 percent of all federal civilian hires in fiscal 2010 were veterans. At least at the state and local level, many vets move into police and fire jobs, which haven’t been targeted as much as, say, teachers
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:04 AM   #55
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
I'm sorry the people of Argentina have to suffer through the poor leadership they appear to have. The Falklands are clearly, well outside of Argentina's territorial waters, the inhabitants of the Falklands clearly don't want to be part of Argentina.

Obviously the leaders in Argentina use this issue to arouse emotional support and perhaps hope the UK will eventually loose resolve so the underdog can win. But a lot of young Argentinians and a fair number of Brits are going to pay too high a price for their gamble I'm afraid.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

http://www.heraldextra.com/business/...c2f9c7732.html

Offshore oil a ‘game-changer’ for Falkland Islands
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Liberal devil, maybe you need a conservative at 10 Downing again. A real live, fire breathing conservative like Maggie.

I have noticed something this past week. The more the subject of military service comes up the more WTF attacks. I think Shakespeare was right (thank you British).
From Henry V:
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with meShall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bedShall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap
whiles any speaksThat fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

I noticed this from my brother who has long had the same attitude that WTF has. An open antipathy for the military life and a condescending attitude towards people who chose the military despite having the skills to compete anywhere. Since I don't want my stalker WTF to research me anymore I will use my cousin the Lt Colonel as an example. He went to West Point and got his commission. He got his Ranger tab and went to armor school in Kentucky. He missed out on the first Gulf War and left the service. He went to law school and become a lawyer. He married a woman who became a doctor. He has three children; one is going to law school, one is going to be a doctor also, and one is looking at the army for a career. After his children were in high school and his marriage fell apart, my cousin went back into the army. He volunteered for service in Iraq training the troops, not as a JAG. WTF would say that he is a failure as a civilian.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:37 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Stalker? Now you just sound like a girl. That is WTF they scream when armed with weak thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Liberal devil, maybe you need a conservative at 10 Downing again. A real live, fire breathing conservative like Maggie.

I have noticed something this past week. The more the subject of military service comes up the more WTF attacks.

I noticed this from my brother who has long had the same attitude that WTF has. An open antipathy for the military life and a condescending attitude towards people who chose the military despite having the skills to compete anywhere. .
Wrong again. I have attacked your idea's because you seem to try to lie and distort. You could be a dog catcher and I would do the exact same thing.

Second I attack your hypocrisy.

You call for smaller government yet you have spent your entire life working for that government. Is/was your job not needed?

You have not ventured out into the private sector and created jobs , yet you seem to think that you are better than those that actually pay your salary. Those that did venture out into other fields.

Lastly , you bring up your service record in a hooker forum. Why? We are discussing political ideas. Are your arguements not strong enough on their own? Do you have to throw in your service record as if that carries more weight? What it appears is that your ideas are weak and that is your last straw to try and divide posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

. He volunteered for service in Iraq training the troops, not as a JAG. WTF would say that he is a failure as a civilian.
See JD, you are just an out and out liar.

I have no idea if your brother is a failure or not. The only person who can judge that is your brother. I can not judge what his goals in life are/were. Yet with that very limited bit of information you have lied and said that I would say your brother is a failure in civie life.

Is FastGunn your brother. You fuckers sure seem to think you can judge someone in thirty seconds or less!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #59
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

And still....JD Barely cornholie...avoids defending his inital ascertation....calling shenanigans!!!!
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 AM   #60
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

WTF, why all the hatred? Calling someone FG's brother is about as low a blow as you can get....LMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women