Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wait a second. I just looked at the title of this thread again. You mean this isn't about FBSM?

(OK there is a bit of jerking off here...)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #47
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I don't hate the individuals, I hate the collective of the two partys. As individuals they often have good ideas, but the system is set up such that the individual ideas do not get discussion outside of committees. The collective party has horrible ideas and all members are expected to vote along party lines or risk having to fund a primary challenge and a general election possibly without the aid of the national party. It is the party system not the individuals that I hate.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We will never restore freedom to America if we depend on Republicans or Democrats. Neither can be trusted. Both parties are only into obtaining and maintaining their own power. Which gets even stupider when you realize that the real power behind both parties is the same. Banksters, and their lackeys in industry.

George Carlin had it essentially right when he explained that the two political parties only give us the illusion of choice. There is no real choice.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #49
CJ7
Valued Poster

there you have it

write in Carlin
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #50
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

If only Carlin was still alive I would do just that.

I am looking for another Calvin Coolidge myself
Old 07-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Coolidge/Carlin - Works for me!

Old 07-19-2012, 05:38 AM   #52
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wait a second. I just looked at the title of this thread again. You mean this isn't about FBSM?

(OK there is a bit of jerking off here...)
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:45 AM   #53
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Will you change your mind if Ted Cruz goes to the Senate ?

I don't like the Republican party machine either. But the answer is to change it by running candidates like Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Tim DeMint, Coburn, et al., and change the party dynamics from within. Otherwise change won't happen, but the catastrophic fall of America will.

And if things get bad in this country, the next revolution will look more like the French Revolution than the 1st American Revolution.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We will never restore freedom to America if we depend on Republicans or Democrats. Neither can be trusted. Both parties are only into obtaining and maintaining their own power. Which gets even stupider when you realize that the real power behind both parties is the same. Banksters, and their lackeys in industry.

George Carlin had it essentially right when he explained that the two political parties only give us the illusion of choice. There is no real choice.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

No. One against 99 doesn't change the system. I'm sure he is honest and principled now, but after a few years in the Senate, he will become like them, they won't become like him. Either that, or he will only be in one term.

I don't know how Ron Paul does it, he is an exception to the rule. We just need about 534 more with his principles and backbone. I hope Cruz is like Paul, but the Senate is different than the House. The House can withstand a few independent voices, the Senate cannot.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #55
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Nothing. I'm rich, for example. But here are some things that do matter here: 1) the way he got rich (financial manipulation which didn't create real value, ignored workers, abused bankruptcy laws, etc.)
I quit reading after this. I was not aware that litigation was a wealth creating business. Here I thought it was manufacturing, extraction and I would say the health care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He's not hiding anything. If he was, the IRS would would find it, prosecute, and we'd all know.
Yep. I'm also sure, that someone planning on going into politics in the near future is going to file clean returns.

As for the Obama drug usage, I had no idea he was so deeply imbedded in the drug culture, but I don't really car. That was a lifetime ago. No one at 15, particularly a black kid from the Islands, thinks he's going to grow upand be the POTUS. Drug use is prolific though out Western culture It's not like he was a dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
thanks ...

contrary to (inane) popular belief Im not some far leftwing freakshow, nor am I some far rightwing knuckledragger ... I didnt vote for Obie and wont, and Romney isnt even worth a consideration.

blind partisanship is and will be the end of the road, and not one single person will have the right to bitch when we are forced into little things like 50% tax rates and everything that goes with them.
I'm a card carrying Independent too, but sitting on the side lines just isn't an option. Voting in a republic is a right, but voters should treat it like a duty. If we did, maybe we wouldn't be in the desperate situation of picking the lesser of two evils and slaves to dogmatic bullshit spooned out by the Democrats and the Republicans.

We need to come back towards the middle. Bitching about Obama's drug use and Romney's money isn't going to do that; to the contrary, it will widen the gulf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Perhaps something as simple as is a multi-millionaire using lucrative tax shelters to avoid paying taxes might be just enough to sway an independent minded voter.
I've used tax shelters and profited from the capital gains tax laws since I was 29 years old. WE ALL DO IT if we have more than two nickles to rub together. Don't like the capital gains laws, do something about it.

Quote:
The only thing the Rs have had going for them in the past few decades was unity and resolve. They don't have that anymore.
I disagree. They are both equally full of it and themselves.

Quote:
They will fall into the sea, tripping over their own dogma. (Or stepping in it!)

Meanwhile, I believe the partisan bullshit has pretty much pushed the US to the brink already.

Just sayin...
This is my mantra. You are right and anyone that doesn't see it is the friend to the State and an enemy to We the People as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
I don't hate the individuals, I hate the collective of the two partys. As individuals they often have good ideas, but the system is set up such that the individual ideas do not get discussion outside of committees. The collective party has horrible ideas and all members are expected to vote along party lines or risk having to fund a primary challenge and a general election possibly without the aid of the national party. It is the party system not the individuals that I hate.
The system was set up the way it is so that the system itself moves slowly. I agree with you in spirit, but not in actuality. There are plenty of very, very bad / evil, or in over their heads cogs in the system.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm gonna start a new movement ... Occupy My Mustache! Ladies only please!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #57
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

The system was set up the way it is so that the system itself moves slowly. I agree with you in spirit, but not in actuality. There are plenty of very, very bad / evil, or in over their heads cogs in the system.[/QUOTE]

The system was not set up to have two parties. The two party system was never desired. Washington warned about it. The system has evolved over time. It was intended that representatives were called upon to serve and did so for short times with the will of the people. They are meant to represent us. The two party system allowed this to evolve into a system of career politicians that spend more time in Washington then in there districts. They care not what we think. They vote with there block of voters.

This includes them all with rare exceptions. Ron Paul serves a district that likes what he has to say. He has an uncanny ability to raise money so that he does not need national help. The republican party would have loved to be rid of him a long time ago.

Ted Cruz if elected would be a party hack just as much as dewhurst would. Sure he may side with the tea party ideas on some issues but in the end he would be unwilling to stand on principle. He has done nothing to show me he would so far anyway.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women