Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2019, 01:32 AM   #46
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
I like to switch it up a bit.

Sometimes I let them call me "You Rat Bastard" ...

So when I'm givin'em a good foooqin, thay scream out

"Fuck me harder, you rat bastard!"

or something like that...
Amen Amen, you rat bastard..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:56 AM   #47
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to call the un-named men sausage. Ok. Sometimes I use it even when I do know the names. What can I say. I like sausage!
And sausage makes me think about man meat. And man meat is my ATF! ;-)
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 07:05 AM   #48
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
And that’s all I need. For screening purposes. I can’t do anything with a real-world name, because y’all can make up any old name. Lol.. in comments 6, 12, 14 & 25 I kept saying just to give me your profile name. And I mean it’s just a safety thing. For the gentleman and myself. I understand some ladies like to gather as much rw info as possible. I screen twice as hard for meetings away from my location. I respect other peoples safety, just as much as I value mine.
How do you know they aren't using someone else's screen name? Seems like that's been happening more frequently lately. Just curious.

Another question...
What does screening "twice as hard" mean?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:12 AM   #49
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
How do you know they aren't using someone else's screen name? Seems like that's been happening more frequently lately. Just curious.

Another question...
Asking for the profile name isn’t all I require. Definitely a pm from the person & refs as well. Because most definitely, anyone can give a handle. Twice as hard meaning I screen a little more by checking out the person thru other sites, apps, asking a couple more questions than I would for an Incall.. But, I don’t outcalls. Every lady screens a little different I’m sure.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 12:32 PM   #50
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Asking for the profile name isn’t all I require. Definitely a pm from the person & refs as well. Because most definitely, anyone can give a handle. Twice as hard meaning I screen a little more by checking out the person thru other sites, apps, asking a couple more questions than I would for an Incall.. But, I don’t outcalls. Every lady screens a little different I’m sure.

Ok, fair enough but in some of those other posts you referenced you said all you require is a handle. In one post I think you implied that after having the handle then you go from there as far as what you need to further screen.

You're bio says nothing about screening nor does you're recent ad. Don't assume that some young, dumb and full of cum newbie understands the game or why it's played the way it is. It doesn't excuse anyone from getting pissy but then when they've done that I assume no further screening is necessary anyway, they've done you a favor. I'm just suggesting that you might look at you're ads and profile from the outside in.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:44 PM   #51
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Hi,

The names Dorian, but people usually call me, “Ah fuck, it’s this asshole again”

I typically reply to either
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 12:58 PM   #52
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok, fair enough but in some of those other posts you referenced you said all you require is a handle. In one post I think you implied that after having the handle then you go from there as far as what you need to further screen.

You're bio says nothing about screening nor does you're recent ad. Don't assume that some young, dumb and full of cum newbie understands the game or why it's played the way it is. It doesn't excuse anyone from getting pissy but then when they've done that I assume no further screening is necessary anyway, they've done you a favor. I'm just suggesting that you might look at you're ads and profile from the outside in.
Assuming isn’t a good thing in some cases. Not really newbie friendly. A newbie should do a little research on the hobby & know majority of the time, refs are required. When they contact me- I let them know. Everything I require. A handle is most definitely not ALL I require... I’d be a fool. After one tells me their handle, if it’s a well known time waster- I won’t entertain the convo anymore. If it’s not someone I’ve heard of, then I’ll continue my screening process.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:41 PM   #53
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:

Another question...
I make EVERYONE using a handle log on, send me pm including the phn number they are texting from. No exceptions.

If I think someone is misusing another gents handle I send them a polite pm asking specific info.

This is just 1 step in verification us ladies have to go thru...
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:45 PM   #54
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll answer to anything if ya but me a beer. Lol
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:55 AM   #55
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Assuming isn’t a good thing in some cases. Not really newbie friendly. A newbie should do a little research on the hobby & know majority of the time, refs are required. When they contact me- I let them know. Everything I require. A handle is most definitely not ALL I require... I’d be a fool. After one tells me their handle, if it’s a well known time waster- I won’t entertain the convo anymore. If it’s not someone I’ve heard of, then I’ll continue my screening process.
But you said several times in this thread that all you're asking for is a name. Now you've clarified that to mean handle. I know what you meant, most seasoned hobbyist know what you meant. You're assuming that a newbie knows what you meant. Unless he does that research somewhere else and puts 2 and 2 together he may not know. I'm suggesting that you take control of it where you have control like most other providers do...on your bio page, ads, website if you have one. Dont assume they are going to go elsewhere and find out the info you want them to know. Lay out some basic requirements, handle, refs and if they dont have refs they can expect alternate screening that may take additional time. Something like that...and then a prospectve client has a reasonable expectation.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:44 AM   #56
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But you said several times in this thread that all you're asking for is a name. Now you've clarified that to mean handle. I know what you meant, most seasoned hobbyist know what you meant. You're assuming that a newbie knows what you meant. Unless he does that research somewhere else and puts 2 and 2 together he may not know. I'm suggesting that you take control of it where you have control like most other providers do...on your bio page, ads, website if you have one. Dont assume they are going to go elsewhere and find out the info you want them to know. Lay out some basic requirements, handle, refs and if they dont have refs they can expect alternate screening that may take additional time. Something like that...and then a prospectve client has a reasonable expectation.
Please don’t take this as me being rude: I’m not going to continue to back & forth with u. When you start providing- THEN you can begin suggesting things. You will NEVER know the half of the bs we deal with. My method has worked out just fine, since I’ve been on Eccie. With a couple of here & there hiccups- but for the most part- all is well.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:47 AM   #57
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
I make EVERYONE using a handle log on, send me pm including the phn number they are texting from. No exceptions.

If I think someone is misusing another gents handle I send them a polite pm asking specific info.

This is just 1 step in verification us ladies have to go thru...
I agree! We’d be a fool to out all our methods of getting a guy screened, EXCEPT all the obvious questions we ask!
Old 07-12-2019, 08:25 AM   #58
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
I'll answer to anything if ya but me a beer. Lol
Domestic or import. Draft or bottle.

Asking for a friend
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:22 AM   #59
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Domestic or import. Draft or bottle.

Asking for a friend
Right! Beer or shot! Lol
Old 07-12-2019, 11:56 AM   #60
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Please don’t take this as me being rude: I’m not going to continue to back & forth with u. When you start providing- THEN you can begin suggesting things. You will NEVER know the half of the bs we deal with. My method has worked out just fine, since I’ve been on Eccie. With a couple of here & there hiccups- but for the most part- all is well.
You're the one who started the thread...
Why exactly?
I'm trying to give you a perspective that you obviously dont want to hear. Thats it.
Then you get butt hurt over it and fall back on the good old "you'll never understand". I understand running a business. What I'll never understand is why providers start threads like this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women