Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42037
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2015, 01:53 AM   #46
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Whose "smoking gun" or "mushroom cloud" is worse than...?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:58 AM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, what's weak is a 5-word post calling me weak. Still in a mad rush to meet your daily eccie spam quota, undercunt?
Better get Rey, we're going to the gutter you besotted cocktard. Whatever edge you had, you've lost it.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:00 AM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Ancient fucking history. You guys all say we cant talk about former presidential fuck-ups. Even if its the difference between a blowjob and 5,000 dead Americans.

Right? Asshats.
The line is; Bush is no longer president. But they get to go back to the 90's. You know why they have such a fond nostalgia for that era? It was the last time most of them could get their fucking dick up without chemistry.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:47 AM   #49
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
She is the female version of Hitler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdXYIBn07n0

Had "she" founded a "smoking gun" or "mushroom cloud" yet?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:01 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The line is; Bush is no longer president.
Is Bush' wife running for President?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:11 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I have never said that Clinton wasn't sexually weird. But it's a huge jump from having sex with an intern (with mutual consent btw) to being a sexual predator.
If you didn't have the brain of a peanut, you might not post shit like the above.

Again, if you think "mutual consent" is a defense to a sexual harassment claim, then you are NOW venturing into your "Good Ole Legal" work .... like you did with your "Good Ole Police" work bullshit ....

... his history of preying on subordinates and government employees when he was the "CEO" began in Arkansas ... he's a "serial sexual harasser" ...

... do you like that label better?

His wife, Hillarious, claimed at the time the accusations were NOT TRUE, but were simply another "Right Wing Conspiracy" .....

....does that sound "familiar" in current events .... ? If not ..

then you have A PEANUT BRAIN or a fucking liar .. so pick your poison.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:21 AM   #52
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Never attended a FEDERAL or MILITARY seminar on Sexual Assault and how to stop it have ya Shanm? Because by FEDERAL STANDARDS.. a boss or anyone in a position of authority over a woman who takes sexual services from her, even with consent, it guilty of harassment and assault.

Sort of like the Canadians.. no woman can 'actually agree" to have sex, its all coerced if the guy is rich or can hire or fire her.
Right. A woman can never "actually agree" on performing sexual acts.
Its just a pathetic little weakling that can never really make her own decisions.

Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm;1056863908[COLOR="red"
]Maybe if you didn't have the attention span of a peanut,[/COLOR] you might not be posting stupid comments like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If you didn't have the brain of a peanut, you might not post shit like the above.

then you have A PEANUT BRAIN or a fucking liar .. so pick your poison.
Quote:
So you like shanm so much that you're now borrowing his insults? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Awwww thanks Lusty! I didn't really expect that from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Again, if you think "mutual consent" is a defense to a sexual harassment claim, then you are NOW venturing into your "Good Ole Legal" work .... like you did with your "Good Ole Police" work bullshit ....

... his history of preying on subordinates and government employees when he was the "CEO" began in Arkansas ... he's a "serial sexual harasser" ...

... do you like that label better?

His wife, Hillarious, claimed at the time the accusations were NOT TRUE, but were simply another "Right Wing Conspiracy" .....

....does that sound "familiar" in current events .... ? If not ..

Are you trying to make up facts again? Kinda like you did in the WS case? You should really stay down under the bridge, because you're scaring everyone with your pathetic appearance, you inbred troll.

The word "rapist" is reserved for people who've been found guilty of "rape". Does that simple distinction get through your incredibly thick head?

You can't call someone a rapist if they've only been accused by one or two people. It's almost natural when you're a sexually charged individual in position of power.

Having sex with mutual consent doesn't automatically make you a rapist.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #53
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Right. A woman can never "actually agree" on performing sexual acts.
Its just a pathetic little weakling that can never really make her own decisions.

Got it.

Awwww thanks Lusty! I didn't really expect that from you!

Are you trying to make up facts again? Kinda like you did in the WS case? You should really stay down under the bridge, because you're scaring everyone with your pathetic appearance, you inbred troll.

The word "rapist" is reserved for people who've been found guilty of "rape". Does that simple distinction get through your incredibly thick head?

You can't call someone a rapist if they've only been accused by one or two people. It's almost natural when you're a sexually charged individual in position of power.

So with your piss poor liberal "logic" , the Charleston shooter is NOT a murder until he is convicted of it ? Tell that to the surviving family members of the people that died in the church, ya dumb ass ! So I can go out and commit ANY crime and if I'm not convicted of it, I'm not a criminal ? Lots of pedophiles, human traffickers and drug dealers will be real happy about you salving their conscience. Just like your butt biddy woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker , it appears that you've had your head bounced off of too many men's room stalls at those glory holes and bukakke parties that you two live for !!! You are a prime reason that I call the political party of odummer and Shrillary the DUMBASCRAP party ! And you are SOOO proud of your stupidity !! GFY shammy !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:51 AM   #54
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
No one disagrees, idiot.

But having sex with a subordinate, with or without mutual consent, automatically makes you a sexual harasser.

Get it now, twerp?

You lose. Big time. Big Willie is a serial sexual harasser. End of story. Now go find some prep-H and nurse your wounds, twinklebutt. I told you it was coming.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:29 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one disagrees, idiot.

But having sex with a subordinate, with or without mutual consent, automatically makes you a sexual harasser.

Get it now, twerp?

You lose. Big time. Big Willie is a serial sexual harasser. End of story. Now go find some prep-H and nurse your wounds, twinklebutt. I told you it was coming.
Shamman is too damn stupid to understand such regulatory and legal distinctions.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:31 AM   #56
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Your moral compass is fucked up. Compassionate men don't sexually harass and rape women. Compassionate men don't use their position of power to get blowjobs from unpaid interns.
Quote:
No one disagrees, idiot.

Get it now, twerp?

Sit down and STFU Lustytard.

Self-professing "ass handings" is literally the only semblance of victory you'll ever feel in your life. I even feel a twinge of sympathy as I take that away from you.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:37 AM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No one disagrees, idiot.

Get it now, twerp?

It might make you a sexual harasser in terms of the law, but in reality it couldn't be further from the truth, depending on the story. Twerp? Who talks like that? Twinklebutt? I thought that was your pet name for Rey's little hole.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:41 AM   #58
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It might make you a sexual harasser in terms of the law, but in reality it couldn't be further from the truth, depending on the story. Twerp? Who talks like that? Twinklebutt? I thought that was your pet name for Rey's little hole.
Unfortunately, understanding that takes these two things called "common sense" and "objectivity", which none of these morons possess.

An unpaid intern......POTUS
Wonder who wanted it more.....
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:32 PM   #59
lustylad
Premium Access

Only a pair of disgusting sewer rats would even TRY to defend serial sexual harassment, exposing your genitals to strangers and multiple episodes of oral sex in the Oval Office as acceptable and appropriate and forgivable behavior in a US President, past, present or future.

And then have the chutzpah to talk with a straight face about sexism or invent a mythical Republican "war on women".

No moral compass in right. Slick Willie never had one. Neither do undercunt and shammyprick. Which raises an interesting question. Did the freelance faggot from Arkansas grow up in the same sewage-ridden neighborhood as Slick Willie did? Did they swim in the same sewers? Is there something in the raw sewer water down there that undermines all personal integrity and leads inevitably to pathological lying and sexual deviancy? Has anyone reported this correlation to the EPA?

Fucking sewer rats. Corner 'em.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #60
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only a pair of disgusting sewer rats would even TRY to defend serial sexual harassment, exposing your genitals to strangers and multiple episodes of oral sex in the Oval Office as acceptable and appropriate and forgivable behavior in a US President, past, present or future.

And then have the chutzpah to talk with a straight face about sexism or invent a mythical Republican "war on women".

No moral compass in right. Slick Willie never had one. Neither do undercunt and shammyprick. Which raises an interesting question. Did the freelance faggot from Arkansas grow up in the same sewage-ridden neighborhood as Slick Willie did? Did they swim in the same sewers? Is there something in the raw sewer water down there that undermines all personal integrity and leads inevitably to pathological lying and sexual deviancy? Has anyone reported this correlation to the EPA?

Fucking sewer rats. Corner 'em.

Hope AR is very close to the Red River, so a very maybe
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women