Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2022, 09:56 PM   #46
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Because Trump is a whole new ball game it wasn’t like the old president he can’t be controlled. He’s a businessman. He loves America and he wanted to do what’s right for the American people simple as that. And people hate him for it, which is ridiculous

Yes, I agree it's ridiculous how Liberals view Trump. In fact Liberals view the country and the world in general differently than Patriots.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 10:37 PM   #47
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Because Trump is a whole new ball game it wasn’t like the old president he can’t be controlled. He’s a businessman. He loves America and he wanted to do what’s right for the American people simple as that. And people hate him for it, which is ridiculous
A whole new ball game...first prez to have a pussy on his neckhow to screenshot on Trump's cameltoe neck
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 10:46 PM   #48
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
[/COLOR]
Yes, I agree it's ridiculous how Liberals view Trump. In fact Liberals view the country and the world in general differently than Patriots.

One thing Liberals, Republicans and Independents can all agree on is that Trump is a total loser..
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 11:52 PM   #49
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I think it's funny for the people who just don't get the absolute absurdity of this money grab scam by Donald Chump. This man is supposed to be a multi billionaire and he comes up with worthless non-fungible tokens as another way to scam money off his broke ass cult members after what just happened with FTX. What clear thinking person would want a grifter bozo like that as president?

Shit is just comical to me. But hey, I always say, "if they are dumb enough to give it, I'm smart enough to take it"; soooo, much props to the great scam artist for again taking advantage of pea-brain gullible dipshits.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 12:19 AM   #50
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
A whole new ball game...first prez to have a pussy on his neckhow to screenshot on Trump's cameltoe neck
Your post makes no sense. Besides I don’t care what you have to say!
I could careless what all the trump haters say for that matter.
Trump 2024
Maga Republican
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 12:21 AM   #51
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
[/COLOR]
Thank you!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 01:17 AM   #52
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I think it's funny for the people who just don't get the absolute absurdity of this money grab scam by Donald Chump. This man is supposed to be a multi billionaire and he comes up with worthless non-fungible tokens as another way to scam money off his broke ass cult members after what just happened with FTX. What clear thinking person would want a grifter bozo like that as president?
I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say.
SurgerySleeper is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 04:17 AM   #53
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Where did your suckers find out about this trump "art"? What site didn't have the $99 price listed...other than yours?

Who would buy something for $1400 without researching the cost online?

I know trumpys are an easy mark (or are you going to claim you sold them to someone else) but this goes beyond that.
I think you're lying about this. If you could make that much money, so fast and so easy, why would you let anyone else in on this before you had stashed a shitload of cash?

I believe trumpys would pay $99 for his garbage but even trumpys wouldn't pay $1400 a pop for that "art".
Melania ended up buying her own "art" to get money for her charity.

Yep, you didn't think your lie out too well. If you really had money, you wouldn't have thrown it away like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper View Post
I bought 24 @99 each. Just sold 23 at 1400.00 each (minus 10% fee). Worthless? ok, if you say so. You obviously never traded Beanie Babies. MAGAA as they say.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 07:03 AM   #54
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Where did your suckers find out about this trump "art"? What site didn't have the $99 price listed...other than yours?

Who would buy something for $1400 without researching the cost online?

I know trumpys are an easy mark (or are you going to claim you sold them to someone else) but this goes beyond that.
I think you're lying about this. If you could make that much money, so fast and so easy, why would you let anyone else in on this before you had stashed a shitload of cash?

I believe trumpys would pay $99 for his garbage but even trumpys wouldn't pay $1400 a pop for that "art".
Melania ended up buying her own "art" to get money for her charity.

Yep, you didn't think your lie out too well. If you really had money, you wouldn't have thrown it away like this.
Took a look at your posting history.
I appreciate why you are so bitter.
Old 12-19-2022, 07:38 AM   #55
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Everything Trump does is self serving. Nothing inherently wrong with that just don't try to convince people who see him for what he is that he gives a shit about anything but his meglomania. Just like he trolls the liberals, he plays the self proclaimed maga patriots.

Time to put on your super hero suits and follow your draft dodging ring leader to save a country that is already great.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 07:59 AM   #56
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
One thing Liberals, Republicans and Independents can all agree on is that Trump is a total loser..
I like the fact that Trump knows the importance of the 2nd Amendment. Something Liberals can't handle.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 08:33 AM   #57
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
Everything Trump does is self serving. Nothing inherently wrong with that just don't try to convince people who see him for what he is that he gives a shit about anything but his meglomania. Just like he trolls the liberals, he plays the self proclaimed maga patriots.
Time to put on your super hero suits and follow your draft dodging ring leader to save a country that is already great.
Neither Biden nor Trump served.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...am/5809482002/

MAGAA
Old 12-19-2022, 09:20 AM   #58
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

The faithful fooled again. What does Mr. Trump have up his sleeve next.....a rabbit ?

No big announcement about his presidential campaign....no campaign manager....no rallys scheduled.

Donald Trump's NFT Collection Crashes Over 50% After 12-Hour Selloff Frenzy
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 09:42 AM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post

Quote:
Neither Biden nor Trump served.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...am/5809482002/

MAGAA

yeah, that Trump dodged the draft mantra doesn't work out well does it?

bahahahhaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 09:54 AM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The faithful fooled again. What does Mr. Trump have up his sleeve next.....a rabbit ?

No big announcement about his presidential campaign....no campaign manager....no rallys scheduled.

Donald Trump's NFT Collection Crashes Over 50% After 12-Hour Selloff Frenzy
Quote:

congrats VM. you've just given a lot of cred into Sleeper's claim.

https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cry...selloff-frenzy

What's Next for the Solana Blockchain Post FTX Collapse: Hear from the Solana Foundation's head of partnerships, Amelia Daly, at the Future of Crypto by Benzinga conference on December 7, 2022 in NYC.

The price of Donald Trump’s nonfungible token collection has been highly volatile, plunging more than 50% in the last 24 hours.
What Happened: The NFT collection skyrocketed in trading volume after launching on Thursday, with 5,548 Ethereum

ETH/USD-0.55%+ Free Alerts

traded for a total of over $6.5 million as of Sunday morning, according to OpenSea. Due to the immense popularity of the project, it currently sits at the top of OpenSea's homepage as the most trending asset.

The Trump Digital Trading Cards project has been incredibly volatile over the past day. The floor price peaked at around 0.84 ETH ($1,182) on Saturday, only to plunge as low as 0.33 ETH ($390) by early Sunday morning– representing a significant decrease in value.

you of all people know it's buy low sell high! based on the initial demand it's plausible Sleeper did indeed make a killing before the market went down as most people knew it would.

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women