Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40519
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2016, 01:07 AM   #46
Finkle
BANNED

Exclamation

You seem sweet and have a cute face. However, the photos you posted in this thread make me not want to meet you. Have you considered professional photo shots? An investment in your online presence will pay dividends in the future. Just a recommendation.
Finkle is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #47
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

What body type?

Rubenesque I think:
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 11:58 AM   #48
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Edit to add: I would reconsider showing your face. You're very pretty but that exposure will never go away and you don't know what the future holds. I'm so grateful today that I never caved into the pressure of showing my face. I could have gotten a lot more business but it's not worth losing your privacy imo. Just some honest feedback. Worth what you paid for it.
I agree. I love looking at your face. I would hate to have to look at it through iron bars, because LE recognized you and put together a sting.

In the old days, an hour-glass figure was made up of busts and hips the same measurement with a waist 10" less. It seems like the paradigm was 36-38 C, 24-26, 34-40, 5'6", 120-130 lbs. Notice that the desired waist might be a little smaller than 10" less than the other two and some leniency on the hips. Ladies over 5'6" were considered tall.

I would classify your body as: Fuck me blind. I'll buy a white stick and get a seeing eye dog.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #49
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
Hmm. Chunky?
It sounds like something describing a BBW to me.
At one point in time, my nieces and nephews called me Unky Chunky. It was significantly understated.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:40 PM   #50
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The key for me IF you think you are average ....
Not a lot of demand for average. By definition that could be interpreted as like everyone else. Spinner is something different and guys that like that will be attracted to ads claiming to be a spinner. BBW may also be something some guys prefer. If you are stuck in the middle somewhere and defy any label beyond average could I make a suggestion? Average however does not set you apart from the crowd much.

Just bypass the whole label part completely. You do not to do that. Your pics will speak for themselves. Instead focus in your ads on what you will do to/with a client. Focus on how you will make him feel.

I will give you an example. One of the best at writing ads is Eva Davita. Before I ever saw a pic I was tempted to call and request a meeting. That is because of how well she described what could/would take place.

Average as a lablel is not going to be a selling point. But if you can claim a service or quality of service and have that backed up by reviews then that will set you apart.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #51
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
The key for me IF you think you are average ....
Not a lot of demand for average. By definition that could be interpreted as like everyone else. Spinner is something different and guys that like that will be attracted to ads claiming to be a spinner. BBW may also be something some guys prefer. If you are stuck in the middle somewhere and defy any label beyond average could I make a suggestion? Average however does not set you apart from the crowd much.

Just bypass the whole label part completely. You do not to do that. Your pics will speak for themselves. Instead focus in your ads on what you will do to/with a client. Focus on how you will make him feel.

I will give you an example. One of the best at writing ads is Eva Damita. Before I ever saw a pic I was tempted to call and request a meeting. That is because of how well she described what could/would take place.

Average as a lablel is not going to be a selling point. But if you can claim a service or quality of service and have that backed up by reviews then that will set you apart.
Thanks for the mention hun

I agree...OP, you know and look at yourself everyday. You know your body more than these members online do. Give a brief self description in your ads/showcase - and move on. Although I stay fit and literally live at the gym, there are hundreds of ladies to select with AWESOME and unique body types and frames...so focusing on that will only get you so far.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #52
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Angles in pictures are a hugely tricky thing. A little high or little low completely changes the perspective of a subject. Combining those aspects with a mirror can be even trickier. Pics 1 and 2 in your post looks like two completely different people. First pic, uhhh, probably wouldn't want to see you based on that one. Second pic, do not bend over like that in front of me unless you want to get POUNDED.

Yeah. The second pic really does it. First pic, I would NUKE if I were you.

If it's any consolation, every person on Earth has an unflattering angle or two...or 10.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:35 PM   #53
Wanderingcargo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Rubensesque.
Wanderingcargo is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:59 PM   #54
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

After viewing your showcase and this thread dozens of times, I think it's the pose that makes the difference. I think that getting a pro photographer, that knows how to pose ladies would change some people's perception of your body. (Not mine! To me you're perfect.) Based on your reviews, no matter how flattering the pro pics might be, no one would be disappointed or feel deceived when meeting you in person. I wish I could say it based on first hand experience.

Dozens? You may ask. If that's an exaggeration, it's not by much. I might be just a little obsessed. You're my favorite fetish. I can hardly wait until we meet.

You make me want to be a wetter man. (There are no typos in the previous sentence.)

With all my desires, PDog
Old 04-09-2016, 04:17 PM   #55
CR Bound
Registered Member

HOT !!!!
CR Bound is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:53 AM   #56
IBnorthof Dallas
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Cool Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

[QUOTE=PiperPosh;1057916923]Would someone, or everyone, please tell me what body type they think I am?
I describe myself as curvy. But I've been told I'm "girlish". But, I'm sure I'm not a spinner type.

Piper,
As for your choices that you have available, I would say that curvy fits you best. As for me, I like curvy. I personally have never enjoyed a rib bone, although I loves me some ribs! As others have said, I would be a little disappointed if I expected one thing, but then received another. That said, update your pictures and remember that it's not what's you've got inside the box, but more of how you wrap the package!

Some guys will like the spinners, but as for me I'm not out to rattle some bones. I think sexy is in a smile with lipstick (hey, we put icing on cake) and bedroom eyes that look into mine like I'm the only one she wants.

I agree that you are very brave to show your face totally, however I think you are a very beautiful woman. Flaunt what you got!

IBnorthof Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #57
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Definitely go with Rubenesque!!!!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:31 PM   #58
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

You are not even close to a BBW. You are thick. Your breast looks nice and firm. Like the ass! Some of us can use some improvement on our bodies, but there comes a time when it will not happen. If you are comfortable in your body then you are fine. My question to you is your body soft. I love thick soft flesh.
BigDBone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women