Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #46
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You are still going to lie...

You almost did something else clever. He was never convicted of "criminal" charges but that does not count "civil" charges which he was convicted of. You almost got away with it. Who's pulling your strings now?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
then you're a liar. period.

Ive admitted you get sexual gratification from wallowing in feces.

No proof necessary, Corpy. I've admitted it!

Game over!
Assup the jackass – the shit-for-brains golem fuck – has demonstrated he is an illiterate asshole who cannot understand a simple dictionary definition, or Assup the jackass has gone blind giving proof to the old adage that one goes blind when they play with it too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
IB hankering the junk man lusting after Slick Willies willie and hoping yssup will send him a pic.
You're the one who brought up "man junk," Ekim the Inbred. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, your new screen name should reflect "you have a biggen shoved up your ass."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Assup the jackass – the shit-for-brains golem fuck – has demonstrated he is an illiterate asshole who cannot understand a simple dictionary definition, or Assup the jackass has gone blind giving proof to the old adage that one goes blind when they play with it too much!

You're the one who brought up "man junk," Ekim the Inbred. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, your new screen name should reflect "you have a biggen shoved up your ass."
Can't say Ive missed that.

But Corpy's back, spreading shit all over us again.

Piity.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You are still going to lie...

You almost did something else clever. He was never convicted of "criminal" charges but that does not count "civil" charges which he was convicted of. You almost got away with it. Who's pulling your strings now?
civil charges don't result in convictions, you ignorant fuck.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #50
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No, he speaks to me through BBQ ribs. They always remind me there is a god!
Babybacks I would hope, and ALWAYS smoked (wood used according to individual taste). If not I deem you a heathen and unworthy to converse with me.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:01 AM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Another true believer!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

There you go lusting after my junk you are a sick individual.We know how you love Slick Willie's junk and Assup's junk so you are now crowned the junk man...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can't say Ive missed that.

But Corpy's back, spreading shit all over us again.

Piity.
As long as you're still here, you animated-piece-of-shit golem fuck, this forum will always have more than its quota of shit.

Quote:
civil charges don't result in convictions, you ignorant fuck.
Still can't comprehend a simple dictionary definition, can you, you shit-for-brains golem fuck? Show where the Websters' definition of "perjury" says anything about a conviction, you dumb-as-shit golem fuck

Quote:
There you go lusting after my junk you are a sick individual.We know how you love Slick Willie's junk and Assup's junk so you are now crowned the junk man...
You've a biggen in your mouth and another biggen in your ass, and you spin on them like a spitted pig at a Texas BBQ, Ekim the Inbred.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Fuck Webster's you numb nuts. Show me where you can be CONVICTED in a civil lawsuit of any kind ...

Perjury is a criminal charge. You get convicted, you are a perjurer. If not then you're not.

I guess since you play with your own shit, that makes you a corprophiliac. Show me anything in Websters that says otherwise!

LMAO and waiting for tonight's head explosion!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:01 AM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
As long as you're still here, you animated-piece-of-shit golem fuck, this forum will always have more than its quota of shit.

Still can't comprehend a simple dictionary definition, can you, you shit-for-brains golem fuck? Show where the Websters' definition of "perjury" says anything about a conviction, you dumb-as-shit golem fuck

You've a biggen in your mouth and another biggen in your ass, and you spin on them like a spitted pig at a Texas BBQ, Ekim the Inbred.

You have quite a imagination junk man or do you have first hand information you haven't shared with us here in the sandbox? Glad you have returned to take your place as the stupidest ass hole on the board.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck Webster's you numb nuts. Show me where you can be CONVICTED in a civil lawsuit of any kind ...

Perjury is a criminal charge. You get convicted, you are a perjurer. If not then you're not.

I guess since you play with your own shit, that makes you a corprophiliac. Show me anything in Websters that says otherwise!

LMAO and waiting for tonight's head explosion!
No where in the Websters' dictionary definition of 'perjury' is there a prerequisite need for a 'conviction'; so, Assup the jackass’ lame-ass POV is shot all to shit by a simple dictionary entry that its shit-for-brains golem-fuck ass cannot read and comprehend. Instead, that animated piece of shit – Assup the jackass – equivocates about the definition proffered in an authoritative reference that others universally accept; thus, once again, demonstrating what a truly dumb-shit Assup the jackass really is.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

Quote:
You have quite a imagination junk man or do you have first hand information you haven't shared with us here in the sandbox? Glad you have returned to take your place as the stupidest ass hole on the board.
You're still spitted and stupidly spinning, Ekim the Inbred. Spin, Ekim the Inbred, spin!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You use the dictionary to define legal terms. Why the fuck doesn't the courts? Obviously your artificially bloated vocabulary is the result of your love affair with Webster, but if you want to argue what is and isn't so based on the dictionary, I think you're as stupid as you are sick.

That makes about as much sense as bathing in your own effluence. But you are who you are, Corpy!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Clinton wasn't convicted of perjury as OJ wasn't convicted of murder. Doesn't change the fact of what they did.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Not the issue fuckface.

I thought you believed in the fucking constitution,right or wrong, Whiny.

You're a phony.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:27 AM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
No where in the Websters' dictionary definition of 'perjury' is there a prerequisite need for a 'conviction'; so, Assup the jackass’ lame-ass POV is shot all to shit by a simple dictionary entry that its shit-for-brains golem-fuck ass cannot read and comprehend. Instead, that animated piece of shit – Assup the jackass – equivocates about the definition proffered in an authoritative reference that others universally accept; thus, once again, demonstrating what a truly dumb-shit Assup the jackass really is.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

You're still spitted and stupidly spinning, junkman the Inbred. Spin, junkman the Inbred, spin!!!

fixed it for you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women