Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2015, 12:15 PM   #46
Dynamic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Oh, I forgot one. Sweet Sexy Valerie..but she's not on the site anymore. =(
Dynamic is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:50 PM   #47
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Pointless effort. Some will keep them updated, others dont care as long as the PMs keep coming enough to make the $. Don't frustrate yourself.

Now, if those doorway surprises began to stop at the doorway, more would update their pics.

Alas, we men are lazy for the most part. Once we are there, we end up fucking what ever comes to the door. I've turned away only once when I was a wee lad but Freddy Jackson opened the door instead of Janet.

Had Janet opened the door just 15 years older than the pic I saw, I still would have fucked her.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:07 PM   #48
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
Agreed, that was what I said the first time I met Jules. Her pics on her showcase look exactly like her. I would only say that about two other ladies out of the many I've seen. Sexy Platinum and Selena51.
I would say the majority of the ladies I've seen here are spot on with pics. I guess there are always somebody out there to screw it up..on the other hand I did see a few off of backpage when I first got into this and never had a one of them that were the real pics. Most of them were a lot worse than their pics they had posted but there was this one that went by Christy...several years back that had these drop dead gourgeos pictures of a big busted brunette...she wasn't the girl in the pics but she looked a little better than the girl in the pics! Not sure what happened to her but she was hot!
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:12 PM   #49
Bluesplyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilofdallas View Post
Excuse me those pics were taken last year Some in May some August!! Yes I am turning 51 this Thursday and am getting new pics in 2 weeks BTW!! You should not be rude because you are having a bad day and want to dis on girls today.Only thing that has changed on me is my hair longer and blonder and I weigh 120 so yes I am height /weight proporinate still.Look at my reviews sweetie they say I don't look my age...Have a great night lol

51.....my oh my....that is a super hawt 51 y/o woman!!!!!

yum, yum...
Bluesplyr is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:12 PM   #50
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Pointless effort. Some will keep them updated, others dont care as long as the PMs keep coming enough to make the $. Don't frustrate yourself.
Grean, You, my fucktard friend, are a pointless effort. Yes, some will update and some don't care, but in this tiny thread among many, my little effort provoked a couple of ladies to explain the age of their pictures. One said her pictures were not too old, yet has already added newer, fresher pictures to her showcase and received compliments and positive recognition for doing so. The other has indicated that her pictures are not as old as I thought they were and that she was already planning to get and post new photos. I am not frustrated.....except with lame pointless comments like yours.

Hey Grean, if you don't try to fix or improve something, then it will stay broken or never get any better. The second law of thermodynamics explains entropy as how a system moves to maximum disorder when left alone.......yup, all systems just keep moving toward chaos, unless organized energy is expended to keep them functional and in working order. Yup, I was just expending a little energy to help keep the showcase photos from heading toward stale chaos. Hee hehe. And you are still a pointless effort.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #51
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Grean, You, my fucktard friend, are a pointless effort. Yes, some will update and some don't care, but in this tiny thread among many, my little effort provoked a couple of ladies to explain the age of their pictures. One said her pictures were not too old, yet has already added newer, fresher pictures to her showcase and received compliments and positive recognition for doing so. The other has indicated that her pictures are not as old as I thought they were and that she was already planning to get and post new photos. I am not frustrated.....except with lame pointless comments like yours.

Hey Grean, if you don't try to fix or improve something, then it will stay broken or never get any better. The second law of thermodynamics explains entropy as how a system moves to maximum disorder when left alone.......yup, all systems just keep moving toward chaos, unless organized energy is expended to keep them functional and in working order. Yup, I was just expending a little energy to help keep the showcase photos from heading toward stale chaos. Hee hehe. And you are still a pointless effort.
I think this is an over due thread, and I'll nominate syreia pink, needs some new pics!
if nobody mentions some of these really old pics, they would be there forever.....
kudos invisible1
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:42 PM   #52
musttmustt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Ladies who are smart and want repeat business will always have updated pics and profile. If you do your research is no big deal.
musttmustt is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:17 AM   #53
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I gotta say, based on the photos those OES gals have aged a helluva lot better than me.
Me too Brotha, me too!!

Still, this ain't the kind of thread I would ever start.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #54
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Im just gonna put this right here....Heh!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1011249
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:32 PM   #55
Studio X
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Smile Pro vs Selfies

[QUOTE=threepeckeredbillygoat;1 057366311]I love seeing new pictures, and wish all the ladies would at least put a few fresh selfies up from time to time. After all, constant pro pics would become outrageous....... But I've got a feeling this thread is going to go over like a fart in an elevator.

Selfies can be nice if you remember the crap in the background, unmade bed and dirty kitchens. The nice thing about shooting in a studio is getting the lighting right. You will see the real person and some of us refuse to Photoshop as we consider it false advertising.
Studio X is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #56
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Updated one more today hehe
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:36 PM   #57
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Updated one more today hehe
Miss Platinum, thank you for the update. Your selfies keep getting better and better. The two new pictures in your show case right now are two of the best and most tastefully done erotic photos you have ever posted. You are definately sexy and platinum.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:41 PM   #58
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Miss Platinum, thank you for the update. Your selfies keep getting better and better. The two new pictures in your show case right now are two of the best and most tastefully done erotic photos you have ever posted. You are definately sexy and platinum.

Thank you baby muah
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:37 AM   #59
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hardly ever respond to these threads but I'm gonna have to....
There is only 1 face pic on my showcase & it's less than a month
old!!!
The rest of my pics are body shots!! As a matter of fact I'm about
8 lbs lighter now then any of the body shots ! And I'm tan 365 days
a year rather I like it or not.....
So that being said everyone have a wonderful day....

Invisible I promise I'll put up a new face pic by the end of
the weekend just for you .. But I will only leave it up for 24
hrs....
Jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:10 PM   #60
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Woot! Woot! Caitie Mae just put a new updated picture in her showcase without being called out!

Thank you Catie Mae! You are always a gem and you are back in shape too!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=29906

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women