Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2014, 04:40 AM   #46
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
He doesn't have anyone fooled..Everyone knows he wasn't loved as a child, was picked on by the other kids as he was riding the short bus to school...

If you sit back and observe him it's like watching a retarted kid trying to play chess making up his own rules all along...

It's a prime example of a miserable, sad, lonely, misogynist, with some PTSD coupled with a closet love for trannys. imo
Was this about Robin Williams? Because if so....DAMN! Fucking harsh dude!
yardbird74 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:54 AM   #47
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Nah, he was just trying to cast out his personal demons.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #48
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
He doesn't have anyone fooled..Everyone knows he wasn't loved as a child, was picked on by the other kids as he was riding the short bus to school...

If you sit back and observe him it's like watching a retarted kid trying to play chess making up his own rules all along...

It's a prime example of a miserable, sad, lonely, misogynist, with some PTSD coupled with a closet love for trannys. imo
Quote:
I know..they can't think for themselves so they follow.

If David Koresh was still around they would have been in Waco...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Lol or in Guyana with Jim Jones
You mean kind of like a group of guys blindly following a hooker around while telling everybody else how great she is?

oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #49
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
You mean kind of like a group of guys blindly following a hooker around while telling everybody else how great she is?
I especially calculated this response and was wondering what took so long. ;-)

No not the kind. I'm chasing pretty pussy while you guys ( I assume you're part of the skid row click) are chasing that WU dick. Pretty big difference my friend.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #50
Skyblaster99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow sad he hung himself with a belt after
His wife went to bed..., god awful
R I P
Skyblaster99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #51
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
He was never funny....just obnoxious....
+1. I rarely found him funny.....especially off script. His impromptu one liner interruptions were obnoxious.

If he lived his life that way....I could see why he wouldn't want to anymore. ....live that is.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:51 PM   #52
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
ahh the skid row band reunites.
Quote:
I especially calculated this response and was wondering what took so long. ;-)

No not the kind. I'm chasing pretty pussy while you guys ( I assume you're part of the skid row click) are chasing that WU dick.

See that is where you are completely off base. Wakeup could care less whether I, or anyone else, would pop up. This is especially true since Wakeup knows that I am only a voice in the Padre's crowded head. If Wakeup needed my assistance, he would ask for it in open forum and not via back channels.

I chase and catch all the pretty pussy I can handle. The difference between us is I do not WHITE KNIGHT for anyone. I imagine if someone were to look at your ATF's reviews, you and her other wks probably commented on the majority of them. I do not need to look, your behavior is very predictable.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #53
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
See that is where you are completely off base. Wakeup could care less whether I, or anyone else, would pop up. This is especially true since Wakeup knows that I am only a voice in the Padre's crowded head. If Wakeup needed my assistance, he would ask for it in open forum and not via back channels.

I chase and catch all the pretty pussy I can handle. The difference between us is I do not WHITE KNIGHT for anyone. I imagine if someone were to look at your ATF's reviews, you and her other wks probably commented on the majority of them. I do not need to look, your behavior is very predictable.
Actually and contrary to what you see he does care and to a very great degree. It's all an act..an act of self importance and E bravado. Personally I don't say stuff to people that I wouldn't say to their face in a one on one setting but that's just me... this digital age has turned people into fearless warriors when they're not.

Another difference is that you seem get emotional over how other people hobby and I don't. So what I'm a WK big deal. You not liking my brand of Hobbying doesn't mean you should emo and then oppose every view because of it. Just like NBA providers it's my choice. ;-) Listen guy I don't have to pay for pussy if I did then maybe I'd rethink all the fuss over being a WK but as you can see I don't give a fuck. I'm having fun and besides like I've consistently stated I think we're all WK's to a degree some of you just don't realize it because you're old school traditionalists.

Now back on topic RIP Robin Williams and let me send this one out to my ATF. -

Old 08-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #54
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

[QUOTE=oilfieldscum;1055673232]You mean kind of like a group of guys blindly following a hooker around while telling everybody else how great she is?

Wrong - because I've never seen or been a client of Alyssa before.

Scumboy - isn't it time for you to hit the 5 o'clock free buffet and get your $10 lap dance? You big spender you...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #55
essence
Valued Poster

I never enjoyed RW's movies. He was so manic, it wasn't comfortable. You felt he had another side which his mania was trying to hide.

Happens too often with comics. RIP. Mental illness is a hard burden to carry and hide. Hard also for those who loved him.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #56
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Actually and contrary to what you see he does care and to a very great degree. It's all an act..an act of self importance and E bravado. Personally I don't say stuff to people that I wouldn't say to their face in a one on one setting but that's just me... this digital age has turned people into fearless warriors when they're not.

Another difference is that you seem get emotional over how other people hobby and I don't. So what I'm a WK big deal. You not liking my brand of Hobbying doesn't mean you should emo and then oppose every view because of it. Just like NBA providers it's my choice. ;-) Listen guy I don't have to pay for pussy if I did then maybe I'd rethink all the fuss over being a WK but as you can see I don't give a fuck. I'm having fun and besides like I've consistently stated I think we're all WK's to a degree some of you just don't realize it because you're old school traditionalists.

Now back on topic RIP Robin Williams and let me send this one out to my ATF. -

I thinck you like to believe that will say things to people face to face. I do not believe it for a second. Not one second. But I am "old school traditionalist." Some of have gotten old school for a reason, but we are not foolish.

Me emotional? That is a new one. I do not care how you hobby. Knock yourself out ... goats, trannies, midgets, rusty cans, light sockets, ... hobby on Garth.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:30 PM   #57
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I thinck you like to believe that will say things to people face to face. I do not believe it for a second. Not one second. But I am "old school traditionalist." Some of have gotten old school for a reason, but we are not foolish.

Me emotional? That is a new one. I do not care how you hobby. Knock yourself out ... goats, trannies, midgets, rusty cans, light sockets, ... hobby on Garth.
I'm not in the change people's belief business. ;-)

Carry on.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:36 PM   #58
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
+1. I rarely found him funny.....especially off script. His impromptu one liner interruptions were obnoxious.

If he lived his life that way....I could see why he wouldn't want to anymore. ....live that is.
I could never endure more than five minutes of his stand-up acts, just an endless barrage of obnoxious psycho-babble bullshit that would give me a migraine....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:11 PM   #59
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

I think he definitely had problems and this proves money doesn't solve anything! Many of us have problems and use this business as an outlet. Could happen to the best of them, you never know what goes on behind closed doors and in someone's mind RIP Robin Williams!!!!
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #60
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:

I agree but posts concerning Ted Cruz belong in the Political Forum!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women