Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35918
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2022, 09:23 PM   #46
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

No-- it is not a law.

It is common practice, however. Sometimes the doctors will cite "hospital policy" and sometimes they're willing to say its their own policy. The point is to illustrate the way women are still often viewed as little more than property-- needing "permission" to make permanent changes.

Hell-- we have only been guaranteed the right to bank accounts and credit cards for less than 50 years now.

I do not have faith in the powers that be-- because time and time again they (as a collective) have shown their disdain for my abilities to govern myself. I mean-- hell-- look at the board we're on. How many new laws have been created to try to make it harder for me to conduct business? Fuck bodily autonomy with abortion, as that can easily be argued as there is a second body involved-- why is it that I cannot have the autonomy to fuck someone and get paid for it if that is my choice??
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:36 PM   #47
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No-- it is not a law.

It is common practice, however. Sometimes the doctors will cite "hospital policy" and sometimes they're willing to say its their own policy. The point is to illustrate the way women are still often viewed as little more than property-- needing "permission" to make permanent changes.

Hell-- we have only been guaranteed the right to bank accounts and credit cards for less than 50 years now.

I do not have faith in the powers that be-- because time and time again they (as a collective) have shown their disdain for my abilities to govern myself. I mean-- hell-- look at the board we're on. How many new laws have been created to try to make it harder for me to conduct business? Fuck bodily autonomy with abortion, as that can easily be argued as there is a second body involved-- why is it that I cannot have the autonomy to fuck someone and get paid for it if that is my choice??

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 08:47 AM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
It's about time another sister chimes in. You know girl, you crossed my mind. Where ya' been?

Bitches get tired of holdin' it down.

dilby, your artistic assesment?
meh.. its so so....
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 08:52 AM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I'd love to have faith.

But we still live in a country where if a woman decides she does not want children-- she can still be denied a tubal ligation unless she already has two children AND her spouse consents. And that's even if she is self pay-- this isn't an insurance issue.

Meanwhile-- men need no such qualifications for a vasectomy....
hmm.. in some states, men need to get permission from their wives for that procedure.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 09:05 AM   #50
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Please tell me more about who is denying this. Are you saying this is federal law of some kind? Or state law since you say it isn't insurance related.
My wife's best friend was told when she was in her mid 20's that the Doctor would not perform the operation. More than anything, it's the Dr. trying to avoid a future lawsuit by a woman who will claim she wasn't "aware" that it would mean no more children.

You can blame the lawyers not the Doctors for their refusal.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 09:36 AM   #51
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmystool View Post
IF women cant decide their own health choices, this is great reasoning to take away their right to vote!

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment legally guarantees American women the right to vote. Achieving this milestone required a lengthy and difficult struggle—victory took decades of agitation and protest.

IF R V Wade is overturned, then is the next step

FYI:

I dont agree with any removal of rights,
its a women's body, her choice

A rather stupid post and a farcical understanding of the Constitution and the law. Overturning Roe V Wade does not take away ANYONE's rights. First and foremost, it says that federal government is out of the abortion business where the government took rights away from the unborn. Oh, it was the GOP who gave women the right to vote...you're welcome.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 09:39 AM   #52
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
No-- it is not a law.

\\

Grace...thanks to the democrats and woke mobs, women don't count anymore. Anyone can get pregnant. Any man can say that he is a woman and...viola' he is.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:02 AM   #53
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
\\

Grace...thanks to the democrats and woke mobs, women don't count anymore. Anyone can get pregnant. Any man can say that he is a woman and...viola' he is.

Yeah-- you cannot blame that on Democrats and the "woke mobs". This has been the status quo far longer than either of those entities have had a spotlight.

Republicans are ever at the forefront of laws that try to make it harder for me to work-- or harder for me to maintain a bank account (there are girls who are only camgirls.. which is fully legal.. who have had bank accounts closed down for being sex workers).

It is not a matter of party-- it is a matter that the powers that be still treat women as though we cannot govern ourselves. As I said in my previous post-- forget abortion for a moment.. because at least in that case, there is a reasonable argument as to a second body being involved.... I'm taking it very basic to illustrate why I may not trust that those who wish to completely ban abortion are doing so with the purest intentions towards the sanctity of life.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 12:25 PM   #54
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Life does. But women can't vote if you're an originalist. Er go Visa Versa Hippo Campus - Bada Boom, no rights.

Not Human.

For their next trick.
Ok, let's see if we come to that bridge.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 01:03 PM   #55
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Crazy narratives?

Is it not fact that Mitch McConnell has not already discussed a national ban on abortion.

So on one hand Republicans argue it a state right and yet on the other they argue it is a Federal right.
If the SCOTUS opinion holds, and Antifa/BLM doesn’t kill a couple justices, then McConnell is shit out of luck because the ruling will prevent that from happening.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 08:34 PM   #56
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
My wife's best friend was told when she was in her mid 20's that the Doctor would not perform the operation. More than anything, it's the Dr. trying to avoid a future lawsuit by a woman who will claim she wasn't "aware" that it would mean no more children.

You can blame the lawyers not the Doctors for their refusal.

16 Hilarious Doctor Jokes Because Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/doctor-jokes/

Quote:

20 Funniest Lawyer Jokes Ever

https://www.readersdigest.ca/culture...-lawyer-jokes/
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 12:34 PM   #57
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Picture that

Quote:
...Hell-- we have only been guaranteed the right to bank accounts and credit cards for less than 50 years now...
O I C. So going back to say 1972, you say? Maybe unrelated but uhhmm...

Cause <---> Effect ??
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 02:58 PM   #58
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah-- you cannot blame that on Democrats and the "woke mobs". This has been the status quo far longer than either of those entities have had a spotlight.

Republicans are ever at the forefront of laws that try to make it harder for me to work-- or harder for me to maintain a bank account (there are girls who are only camgirls.. which is fully legal.. who have had bank accounts closed down for being sex workers).

It is not a matter of party-- it is a matter that the powers that be still treat women as though we cannot govern ourselves. As I said in my previous post-- forget abortion for a moment.. because at least in that case, there is a reasonable argument as to a second body being involved.... I'm taking it very basic to illustrate why I may not trust that those who wish to completely ban abortion are doing so with the purest intentions towards the sanctity of life.
I'd sure be interested in knowing what those laws were that were passed by republicans. The right to vote, I can point to the votes cast in the House and Senate and prove that it was the GOP who carried the water and the day of the Women's Suffrage movement.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:54 PM   #59
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Newly old fashioned?

Quote:
Yeah-- you cannot blame that on Democrats and the "woke mobs". This has been the status quo far longer than either of those entities have had a spotlight. ...
So you are saying that a long time ago this human to computer interaction was common place?

Hey Google: can men get pregnant
Top two search results, not counting ads
Quote:
Yes, it’s possible for men to become pregnant and give birth to children of their own. In fact, it’s probably a lot more common than you might think.
Or are you saying that the below emoji is from days long gone by in black and white??

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 09:12 PM   #60
timmystool
Valued Poster

this thread went downhill fast

oh supreme court is trying to take away more rights?

how expected

-contraceptives
-same sex marriage

all this because a president not elected by the majority of the people due to electoral collage
put in 3 lying justices who do what the GOP wants done

the SC is about politics, not about right vs wrong
timmystool is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women