Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #46
gringo625
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
Disagree on this one.

If LE is on the table and L1 or more happens and/or she takes her clothes off, they will get slapped with a prostitution charge just like any other provider.

I've known more than a few that this has happened to in Dallas and Addison, which is why we see some of them disappear, change locations or go UTR.

Screening is highly recommended.
I agree it should be done, but reality is most FBSM girls on backpage dont screen at all and most guys that get FBSM's dont screen very well either.
gringo625 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #47
gringo625
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Very well written!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haramikutha View Post
I don't post much - but this is an area I can speak to. My first experiences in this world started with receiving massages. I deviated slightly from the typical fbsm provider to try others but found myself gravitating back towards massages. In the past 4-6 years, I've lost count of the number of massages I've gotten. So I will share what I've liked about massages that may assist you.

First and foremost, as others have pointed out - a clean, safe and inviting set up is key. I need to feel safe and relaxed. FBSM is more about the relaxation aspect than anything else. Make sure the sheets are clean, room smells nice , and overall is inviting. Dimly lit, some level of light music to set the tone.

When the customer arrives , maybe start with offering them a drink - water , a beer or a glass of wine . Once they have disrobed and are
situated , preferably on their stomach with their face down , start with their head/shoulders. Try to develop a routine where you start at the top and work your way down. Down their upper back , mid back ,
Lower back , etc. initially, get a sense of whether they would like a medium , soft or hard massage . Also attempt to offer various creams or lotions -
some fbsm providers warm up the oil/cream/lotion by microwaving it for a few seconds. Keep them fragrance free, also something that can easily be wiped off, or rinsed off.

The goal for the first half should been complete relaxation . Upper back,
Mid, lower, shoulders , arms,'forearms , buttocks, upper leg, lower all the way down to the feet. During this phase, it would be recommended to focus on pure massage and nothing sensual . It helps build anticipation while also being absolutely relaxed . Slowly, as you've covered from head to two , slow it down and start making it more sensual. More caressing with the fingers , lighter touch and teasing . A slow transition from a true massage over to a sensual massage. This may include further disrobing on your part and gliding ...once you sense to client is ready for the next level,have them flip over. Now, at this point revert to massaging their shoulders again , maybe their chest.
Step back from the sensual part for a few minutes .
This helps build the tease. Slowly, transition back to sensual ..and eventually complete as is best appropriate . Don't rush it, but rather build it back.

Leave yourself about 10 minutes to help cleanse off the lotion and any other residue with warm towels. Maybe do a quick neck and head massage to wrap up .

This is one of many approaches that can be suggested. As
you do more of these , a routine will begin to emerge and certain individuals will probably require tweaks to that core routine . Mix it up.

Lastly PM me for a more detailed approach - and best of luck!!
gringo625 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #48
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
Disagree on this one.

If LE is on the table and L1 or more happens and/or she takes her clothes off, they will get slapped with a prostitution charge just like any other provider.

I've known more than a few that this has happened to in Dallas and Addison, which is why we see some of them disappear, change locations or go UTR.

Screening is highly recommended.
Incorrect on a couple points, mainly that it would take removal or the clothing or giving a handjob to get cited. Just touching the penis or nuts can get that prostitution citation. And you don't even need to remove clothing in the office to get in trouble, advertising photos that are sexually suggestive can get you cited.

It is a citation for "Massage without a license" waiting to happen if you do any of the following:

Advertise using any word or phrase that implies any manipulation of the body.

Failure to have the client fill out an intake form on the initial visit and keep all forms at least 2 years.

Touch a massage/body rub/FBSM client's body in any way. The state law was changed to make it much more restrictive in an attempt to knock bath houses out of business.

Work in an office or studio with multiple other "therapists) without the requisite ME (Massage Establishment) license.

Use fake names in any advertisement alluding to any type of massage service unless it is a valid DBA (Doing Business As).

There are several threads on here where those "providers" who have spent the thousands of dollars and many many hours of time to obtain and maintain a license have wanted a separate forum or some other way to segment out the licensed from the non licensed and I've said it again and again that doing so would make it so much easier for those enforcing the law to nail you.

The fines can vary for massage without a license and there are plenty of citations issued all the time all over the state. Both to individuals and also establishments.

I know a few gals who have been nailed with the ticket and second hand knowledge of a licensed therapist who was doing an un-draped massage and "accidentally" brushed against the undercover cops balls and he gave her a ticket for prostitution and she got convicted and lost her license. I was told by the attorney who was in that courtroom that the officer stated the touch did not appear to be intentional or an attempt to arouse him but she was still found guilty.

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/massage/mt_enforce.shtm

Anyone can check the links on that page for the fines assessed and the typical violations they are issuing.

From 2010 here is an example of what I meant above about failure to keep accurate records:

"TOC §455.151, and 25 TAC §140.360, §140.303, and §140.304-Related to operating a massage therapy establishment without a Department-approved license; failing to keep accurate client and billing records; and failing to provide initial consultation documents to clients."

TOC 455.151 Related to practicing without a license.
Administrative Penalty $1,400

It sure can be lucrative as the number of Body Rub ads on Backpage demonstrate but it can also be extremely risky because it is so easy for the cops to just call and set an appointment and think about it, why would a licensed therapist need to do "screening" before the client shows up unless she is worried about a visit from a cop?

And don't think for a moment that those who have spent the time and cash getting the license won't report ads they suspect are people operating without the license.

My own personal preference is to see an LMT for massage and then find some rub and tug gal for the fun. I've found that when crossing into the fun with many licensed gals, the massage quality starts to slip and they rush to the ending and the massage is sacrificed.

It is very tough to get even a halfway decent start on a massage in 30 minutes so most ads that have shorter session times tend to be those who offer happy endings.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #49
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Incorrect on a couple points, mainly that it would take removal or the clothing or giving a handjob to get cited. Just touching the penis or nuts can get that prostitution citation. And you don't even need to remove clothing in the office to get in trouble, advertising photos that are sexually suggestive can get you cited.

It is a citation for "Massage without a license" waiting to happen if you do any of the following:

Advertise using any word or phrase that implies any manipulation of the body.

Failure to have the client fill out an intake form on the initial visit and keep all forms at least 2 years.

Touch a massage/body rub/FBSM client's body in any way. The state law was changed to make it much more restrictive in an attempt to knock bath houses out of business.

Work in an office or studio with multiple other "therapists) without the requisite ME (Massage Establishment) license.

Use fake names in any advertisement alluding to any type of massage service unless it is a valid DBA (Doing Business As).

There are several threads on here where those "providers" who have spent the thousands of dollars and many many hours of time to obtain and maintain a license have wanted a separate forum or some other way to segment out the licensed from the non licensed and I've said it again and again that doing so would make it so much easier for those enforcing the law to nail you.

The fines can vary for massage without a license and there are plenty of citations issued all the time all over the state. Both to individuals and also establishments.

I know a few gals who have been nailed with the ticket and second hand knowledge of a licensed therapist who was doing an un-draped massage and "accidentally" brushed against the undercover cops balls and he gave her a ticket for prostitution and she got convicted and lost her license. I was told by the attorney who was in that courtroom that the officer stated the touch did not appear to be intentional or an attempt to arouse him but she was still found guilty.

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/massage/mt_enforce.shtm

Anyone can check the links on that page for the fines assessed and the typical violations they are issuing.

From 2010 here is an example of what I meant above about failure to keep accurate records:

"TOC §455.151, and 25 TAC §140.360, §140.303, and §140.304-Related to operating a massage therapy establishment without a Department-approved license; failing to keep accurate client and billing records; and failing to provide initial consultation documents to clients."

TOC 455.151 Related to practicing without a license.
Administrative Penalty $1,400

It sure can be lucrative as the number of Body Rub ads on Backpage demonstrate but it can also be extremely risky because it is so easy for the cops to just call and set an appointment and think about it, why would a licensed therapist need to do "screening" before the client shows up unless she is worried about a visit from a cop?

And don't think for a moment that those who have spent the time and cash getting the license won't report ads they suspect are people operating without the license.

My own personal preference is to see an LMT for massage and then find some rub and tug gal for the fun. I've found that when crossing into the fun with many licensed gals, the massage quality starts to slip and they rush to the ending and the massage is sacrificed.

It is very tough to get even a halfway decent start on a massage in 30 minutes so most ads that have shorter session times tend to be those who offer happy endings.
I was referring to the suggestion of not screening. And prostitution vs. operating without a license.

Your points on offering massage without a license are all correct, and a quick visit to BP shows how ineffective TDHS is in enforcing those laws.

TDHS is understaffed with a small budget. Complaints will often go to the local LE jurisdiction. They sometimes won't set an appointment but will just show up with the ads in hand. Using Addison as an example, they arrest first, take you in, set bail or fines and/or transport the parties downtown. The case gets referred to the Dallas DA for criminal investigation and disposition.

Two body rubbers that I knew went that way. One was hit with a $700 fine for not having an LMT license. The other's bail was set at $2400 and had to go to court...second offense. Ended up pleading guilty, $7000 fine and probation and community service. The courts view this as not being different than a plumber working as a doctor without a license. Serious stuff, people really should know the risks they are taking.

And to top it off, TDHS blacklists you from ever holding any type of future license from their department.
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #50
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo625 View Post
Over the last 20 years, I have had hundreds of massages at all levels. To me a good massage is

1. State clearly your expectations as the MT and get the clients expectations.
2. State your rates very clearly. Most FBSM providers charge $100 Massage, $140 TV, $180 FV, Mutual Touch etc. Dont charge $250+ an hour for non provider activities ie FBSM, such as Alea. You wont get much business.
3. Get fee upfront for services.
4. If you are going to provide massage make sure it is a good one. I can get a lame one anywhere.
5. Understand there are many guys out there ,that dont seek L3. Alot of these guys have a SO are just looking to get away for a few minutes.
6. Stripper slides can be a turn off or a turn on for many people. Most people that seek a FBSM only find them a turn off due to private to private contact. We are not looking to get HPV or Herpes from a FBSM.
7. Please enjoy the session also. Nothing worse than a MT with a bad attitude.
8. If I were going in business as a FBSM provider I would mimick www.pamperedbypamela.com She does a great job and her website has all of the pertinent information needed!
9. Most FBSM providers dont screen or screen lightly since they are not breaking any major laws.
10. Establish a regular clientele. I see my MT every week for the last 5 years. That is about $30,000 worth of income to her over that time. Weekly repeat clients are the key to success.

Hope this info helps.
So T-F/V... Does that imply other things or just the motif? As illustrated so abundantly by a few gents here, activities other than straight, professional touching by an LMT will get me locked up or ticketed and fined thousands.

Damn....where were yall when I first posted on the welcome wagon nearly a year ago?? What trouble could I possibly get into from that??? Sheesh yall. Cmon.

As far as CYA, I stay very private which helps me feel safer and less likely to encounter any drama, LE or otherwise. I don't get greedy, seedy or needy and I think in the long run that's what is most valued in any visit, be it fbsm, gfe, pse, etc.

I'm really glad I asked about this though as the response has been so friendly and helpful. I will refer back to it again and again as I develop my niche in this area. Thanks again everyone. Please contact me if you'd like to meet.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women