Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162900
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2014, 07:34 AM   #46
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

this is Texas, a red state... dems generally get an ass whippin. Drag your ass out of the piney woods and tell this board something they don't already know ... like this

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...bott-campaign/
CJ, you and I both know that for every vote Ole Ted cost Abbot, he will probably pick up two.

He is right. Texas is a unique place. Sure, we have our problems, but the solution is not resorting to the same shithole policies that seems to be bankrupting more "enlightened" cities and states.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:35 AM   #47
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

It's quite simple, really...

Anyone who thinks Texas will suddenly turn blue this Fall is only fooling themselves.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #48
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Wendy Davis is as bad a candidate as the Democrats could run; it is telling that in the time of "Texas turning blue" mantra, she is the only candidate that the Dems could field against Abbott.

The Dems thought their "GOP war against women" slogan would sell to Texas moderates; it obviously doesn't....Davis is too far left of the mainstream of Texas politics.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #49
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
CJ, you and I both know that for every vote Ole Ted cost Abbot, he will probably pick up two.

He is right. Texas is a unique place. Sure, we have our problems, but the solution is not resorting to the same shithole policies that seems to be bankrupting more "enlightened" cities and states.

the only thing Uncle Ted cares about is shooting his guns and his mouth ... he's doing both in the right state ... I have friends in the NRA and the Dallas Safari Club, behind the scenes they believe Ted does more harm than good, but the Safari Club in general has the propensity to kiss Ted's ass in public ... fuck Ted.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #50
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default FUCK YOUR PC.............

I know Assup will like this one; it has to do with turds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Oh, BTW golfer a are handicapped. People are disabled.

You're a jerkoff.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:06 AM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

back at cha whirlie

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:28 AM   #52
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the only thing Uncle Ted cares about is shooting his guns and his mouth ... he's doing both in the right state ... I have friends in the NRA and the Dallas Safari Club, behind the scenes they believe Ted does more harm than good, but the Safari Club in general has the propensity to kiss Ted's ass in public ... fuck Ted.
You are right, he probably does more harm than good politically. However, he is an entertaining mo fo
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:43 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Wendy Davis is as bad a candidate as the Democrats could run; it is telling that in the time of "Texas turning blue" mantra, she is the only candidate that the Dems could field against Abbott.

The Dems thought their "GOP war against women" slogan would sell to Texas moderates; it obviously doesn't....Davis is too far left of the mainstream of Texas politics.
Seven months out and twirligay is calling it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:45 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
There you go with your typical liberal response, name calling and admitting you are too lazy to check it out yourself. Same as with Obama, too lazy to find out what he was all about before you cast your vote. I doubt seriously that you will even attempt to vet Ms Davis and will blindly vote for her just as you did with Obama.
You never did anything to prove your assertion, Puppy. We can only assume it's bullshit. if you're talking about her campaign pointing out the fact that Abbott is unfit to stand up for Texans... Well then you're a whining pussy. Politics is a full contact sport. When that call comes at 3am...

True fact? Prove it.

Typical Kool aid drinker.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #55
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You never did anything to prove your assertion, Puppy. We can only assume it's bullshit. if you're talking about her campaign pointing out the fact that Abbott is unfit to stand up for Texans... Well then you're a whining pussy. Politics is a full contact sport. When that call comes at 3am...

True fact? Prove it.

Typical Kool aid drinker.
Liberals should be subject to accusations of ulterior motives and code words, too.
Him not being able to "stand up" for Texans is either just plain thoughtless or diabolically anti-Rooseveltian bullshit.
If a conservative white man said such a thing about why he didn't pick an African-American woman as President of his company, he would be shot after being tarred and feathered, dragged down main street behind a truck, kicked in the balls by an ugly crowd of fat biker chicks, run over by a feminazi in her Mercedes, then shot with an assualt rifle, then hung by the neck until dead.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:43 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

angerrrrrr management
Old 04-18-2014, 06:19 AM   #57
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I suppose in the liberal mindset that poking fun at the expense of a person that is handicapped by paralysis is ok.
I personally am handicapped. I am not disabled.

Her statement is nothing but an indicator of her choices in life.
Then again, like Shelia Jackson Lee, Wendy is a true representative of the liberals.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:01 AM   #58
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Then again, like Shelia Jackson Lee, Wendy is a true representative of the liberals.
I am not a big fan of Sheila but since you brought her up. A very strong argument could be made that Sheila "is a true representative of" her constituents in the Congressional District, up to and including the apparently "liberal" voter known to us as 2Pups.

How did I reach that conclusion? Simple!

Y'all keep electing her time after time after time and so on and so forth!

As for Wendy, she's won tough races against Republicans in the past. In 2008 she defeated an incumbent Republican (Senator Ken Brimer) who had previously held elected office for over 30 years in his home district. He had previously won elections as both a State Representative and as a State Senator.

Four years later, Ms. Davis won re-election against another former Republican State Representative who was desperately trying to win back that Senate seat for the Republican Party. For what it's worth, Ms. Davis won both of these races despite the fact that her Senate District leans Republican, not Democrat.

We shall see whether it will be Davis or Abbott who will still be standing (from a political perspective) once the votes are all counted!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suppose in the liberal mindset that poking fun at the expense of a person that is handicapped by paralysis is ok.
I personally am handicapped. I am not disabled.

Her statement is nothing but an indicator of her choices in life.
You're a mewling, whimpering bitch. I wouldn't vote for you for Governor either.

You're not the only one.

Prove your "true fact" that Wendy Davis hates the handicapped. if your "handicap" prevents you from doing that, then how are you able to sit in judgment over any forum?

Now please grow up, get over yourself and STFU.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:19 PM   #60
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

There you go again with your typical liberal response. Your inability to comprehend does not surprise me. Wendy Davis hates the handicapped. Check it out for yourself. You are her supporter and not me. As far as SJL, I do not live in her district and have nver voted for her. I do find it very interesting that she has a degree from Harvard which seems to sell those things to most anyone that can get somebody to pay the fare. Let me see, who is one those people, oh yes, Obama. Obvious his degree was purchased as well. We do Know that Wendy's ex bought hers. Well actually it was her husband. He did not become her ex until he made the last payment.

You would think with what is associated with a Harvard degree they would seem to lose their value.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women