Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40548
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2018, 09:51 PM   #46
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

https://www.netflix.com/title/60036899

https://www.netflix.com/title/60033282
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:58 PM   #47
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
You may not be old enough to have been aware of the movie, but it's at the core of her support for sex workers.
I am also not old enough for Ben Hur to he my favorite movie...but I know how to Netflix and chill

Back on topic: screening is for safety. If a gentleman is not concerned about my desire to be safe, I sure as fuck don't want his dick anywhere near me.
Pass on that ass! Next.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:30 PM   #48
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post

So officer noobs logic...
not providing your name...would have saved you from this attempted robbery...cause they knew your name?
So Ms Tattas logic . . .

Having a John's real world name would have saved someone from attempted violence how? Unless the dude has a record, what is to stop someone from losing it?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:46 PM   #49
iliveinhotels
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So Ms Tattas logic . . .

Having a John's real world name would have saved someone from attempted violence how? Unless the dude has a record, what is to stop someone from losing it?
People like to do illegal things, but they don't like to be caught doing them. In the scenario you mention, she would have his real world name, and mention it to friends for safety. So, if she ends up hurt or dead, the friends simply tell his name to the police so they can find him.

Granted, it won't prevent him from hurting her, and he may not be easy to find, but if she has enough information about him, he'll be less likely to do something that could have the police knocking on his door. It's basically an insurance policy you hope to never need to cash in.

It's the same principle that kept the nukes in the silos during the cold war. Mutually Assured Destruction.

All of that being said, I still feel uneasy giving up my personal info, but I certainly can't blame anyone for wanting to feel safe. Especially since that's my goal as well.
iliveinhotels is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:36 PM   #50
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So Ms Tattas logic . . .
Awww you gave me a pet name.
Does it make your dick look bigger to call people names berryberry?

To answer your question please see the above poster, who is a "newbie", and still somehow sees the logic.

Care to try another insult to show me my place as a whore, berryberry? One of them might work yet...keep on trying little buddy! I believe in you!
Old 07-26-2018, 05:37 AM   #51
Danner
Registered Member

Excellent discussion and points by all.

So, is it possible to screen a newbie without references or an online presence without his personal information? If so, what are some ideas to go about doing this?

If not, what are a newbie’s options? This newbie doesn’t want to sacrifice his safety with a lady who doesn’t screen just to be able to type an encounter or have someone that could vouch for him so he can proceed with more verified ladies.
Danner is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:02 AM   #52
Danner
Registered Member

I guess it’s like a lot of things, there is little reward without risk. How much risk is one willing to accept for a certain reward.

Risk here varies greatly for all parties involved and the amount of risk an individual is willing to take is dependent on a lot of things..... marital status, jobs, family, safety, security, health, etc.
Danner is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:19 AM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Are you suggesting that women who have not chosen this as a career or take this seriously somehow arent capable of providing a good time?

If you are, I wholeheartedly disagree. There are thousands of them on Seeking Arrangements.
The SA chicks that I’ve met are actually more fun.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:40 AM   #54
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveinhotels View Post
It's basically an insurance policy you hope to never need to cash in.

It's the same principle that kept the nukes in the silos during the cold war. Mutually Assured Destruction.

Let's call it what it really is, leverage from the threat of blackmail.

A client who parts with that info has to hope that the provider stays inside the lines and uses the power of the threat. But as we have seen, even some very successful providers are willing to cross that line.
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:01 AM   #55
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh just stop. This is RARE, if you actually read and do your homework.

So any of you guys wanna take personal responsibility for when you don't do your research and have a bad experience?
Or you just wanna keep blaming whores because YOU were too lazy to read?

SA is waiting! Buh-bye.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:07 AM   #56
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

A client who parts with that info has to hope that the provider stays inside the lines and uses the power of the threat. But as we have seen, even some very successful providers are willing to cross that line.
Yep, it happens more than people think. Even in civee life.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:26 AM   #57
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Oh goodie! I was waiting for my ex boyfriend to jump in the circle jerk! Glad you joined the party here "t"!
I'm not sure you understand what "average fuck cushion with delusions of grandeur" really means. Again, your spell check seems to be broken.

Having said that, you are the master of one skill: logical fallacies of debate. Someone calls out something you say as inane, likely googled, nietzsche-sque bullshit? You don't defend what you wrote. You immediately turn on the messenger in a way which both demonstrates a healthy dose of batshit and to smash the hobby's rules. The funny thing is that your "millennial" lack of any self-awareness keeps you from seeing that when you carry-on and act like an unstable loon, you'll be treated as such. (it's not a conspiracy. It's you)

So, again: you quoted a famous man-hater to justify the idea that women are somehow smarter than men. It's like quoting an eskimo on the usefulness of ice or a shocking (shocking!) pronouncement that beer man's preferred beverage is malted and has hops in it.

I await more pearls of wisdom you draw from Erica Jong (who, ironically enough, basically managed to blow up her career later in life by coming off as completely unglued in public forums). Coincidence?
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:47 AM   #58
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Yeah this is close to murder.

A botched robbery is VERY Different than murder.

So officer noobs logic...
not providing your name...would have saved you from this attempted robbery...cause they knew your name?

Do you think the robbers are gonna say nah...his name is John Ho, we can't rob him now because we know his name?!

Or WAIT! Better yet...they screened the guy just so they can rob him?

Am I understanding your logic correctly officer noob?
Do you hear yourself when you talk?

I find it odd that someone who doesn't take appointments in PGH anymore still seems to have all day to troll the board for a city she doesn't even actively work in anymore. Makes one think you're working with the cops. (See how lazy that accusation is?)

Bottom line, if someone isn't down with your screening process, then end the discussion. Painless.

You literally are the only one on this board that feels the need to interject and offer your ridiculous, rambling infinite hooker wisdom. It's not even funny to watch your train wreck ramblings anymore, I'm actually feeling sorry for you now.

Feel free to quote my response and try and come back with some snarky retort. Dig that hole deeper. I'll choose to move on now as I've realized that I need to actually be productive instead of argue with a who're that trolls a board in a location she doesn't even work in anymore.

Sincerely,

Officer Newbs

P.S.- To all providers reading this, I hope you see the restraint several of us are taking when responding to this special person. Feel free to screen me, as she insists that you do. If we can't come to an agreement during the screening process, so be it. Thanks in advance!
Cb2285 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:00 AM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb2285 View Post
Do you hear yourself when you talk?

I find it odd that someone who doesn't take appointments in PGH anymore still seems to have all day to troll the board for a city she doesn't even actively work in anymore. Makes one think you're working with the cops. (See how lazy that accusation is?)

Bottom line, if someone isn't down with your screening process, then end the discussion. Painless.

You literally are the only one on this board that feels the need to interject and offer your ridiculous, rambling infinite hooker wisdom. It's not even funny to watch your train wreck ramblings anymore, I'm actually feeling sorry for you now.

Feel free to quote my response and try and come back with some snarky retort. Dig that hole deeper. I'll choose to move on now as I've realized that I need to actually be productive instead of argue with a who're that trolls a board in a location she doesn't even work in anymore.

Sincerely,

Officer Newbs

P.S.- To all providers reading this, I hope you see the restraint several of us are taking when responding to this special person. Feel free to screen me, as she insists that you do. If we can't come to an agreement during the screening process, so be it. Thanks in advance!
Most of the ladies know she’s nuts.
Old 07-26-2018, 08:24 AM   #60
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

And this is why I titled this thread with the moniker of "Catch-22"

Another old movie reference BTW Anyone watch it?
Basically it involved a set of rules that were nearly impossible for a person to comply with.

Sort of like giving up personal info for some of us.

I COMPLETELY understand the need that we have to remain anonymous.
I COMPLETELY understand the threat of blackmail/extortion/ whatever the wrong use of your data could lead to.

I do appreciate the gentlemen who have seen my side of this, especially the gents who have reached out to me.

There are many other ways of getting verified or meeting with a lady without it Including SA which mostly includes women who would wholeheartedly deny being in the biz.

We all know it's possible, It's just not possible with me.

Although I will say this. There are many people in this thing of ours that know my real life info. Some I've never screened or met with outside of social gatherings.
Why? because of their online presence I have no worries about what they'll do with it.
I trust them.

So yes I do understand the gents side of this. I just hope that some of you now understand my side.

Oh and while we're throwing lists out there.
Aileen Wournos 7 men

Rosemary West 10 girls

Amanda Logue 1 client

Angel West and her pimp (chopped a client to bits)

Juan Carlos Matinez-Herrera & Edwin Faulkner ( I know guys but they were hookers who killed a client)

Bridget Fury ( exact number unknown)

Mary Jane Bricktop ( Unknown number Although she was convicted of Slicing up a man who actually had a ball and chain instead of one hand)

Edith McAlinden ( 3 victims)

Barbara Hoffman ( a client and the man who helped her hide the body)

And the legendary:
Molly Hatchet

Not just the name of a band but rather an infamous woman who chopped the heads off most of her clients, she preyed on lonely men.

Just thought I'd add that list since it's devolved into a he did she did kind of thing.

I'm done with this thread, Thanks for hanging in there with me.
Appreciate the positive responses.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women