Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60518
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41988
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36377
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #46
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
True..But I feel that most providers would agree with me that they would love to have long-term business relationships with their clients.
Of course, but if he ditches you for someone that offers half hours it isn't a reason to change what makes you happy with your business.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #47
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Of course, but if he ditches you for someone that offers half hours it isn't a reason to change what makes you happy with your business.
I want all providers to be happy with the services they provide. I just feel they should keep a open mind to Half-Hour dates. I would have a hard time believing that you would tell one of your valued clients that you do not offer half-hour dates.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #48
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Long term clients get to do pretty much whatever they want. Outcall clients (depending on driving distance) can write their own ticket on time as well. But I'm not going to spend $100+ on a hotel room for one half hour appointment. And with what I charge I feel that I have an obligation to provide the nicest room possible.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #49
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Chica and hobbyprojb...I have found that my half hour guys are just as sweet and kind and generous as my hourly and muli-hour clients..just because a client asks for a hh session does not mean he isn't a quality client...
Some guys wanna book during their lunch and they have only so much time to travel to me..visit me..and then return to their places of work and not be late...

oh and lets not get things confused...
I'm not a streetwalker..and I don't do car dates...I'm just as much a quality provider as any other lady that spoke out in this particular thread...
I just know how to market myself ..and I understand the fact(s)... that clients have all different types of needs..from fetishes to time restraints..

And also..I don't know of any housekeepers making $150 for a half hour of work...sooooo I don't mind ....whatever..the mess has to be cleaned weather its a half or an hourly client...regardless....
and I also have an incall location..so I don't have to worry about the expenses of a hotel room..
And at the end of the day...I may have had 2 to 3- 1/2 hour guys and no hourly guys at all...soo that day..the half hour guys made sure I was taken care of...they were satisfied and so was I. win win win win all the way around......
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #50
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Long term clients get to do pretty much whatever they want. Outcall clients (depending on driving distance) can write their own ticket on time as well. But I'm not going to spend $100+ on a hotel room for one half hour appointment. And with what I charge I feel that I have an obligation to provide the nicest room possible.
I'm glad that you keep an open mind on Half-Hour dates for Long term Clients. Also it's nice that you take pride in having a nice incall (I will save that issue for another thread,lol!)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #51
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have only done three half hour dates. I was in the just get a nut mood. Even when your married it's not always making love. Sometimes it's just reduce the tension and get off. Half hours are great for that. Oh by the way I am not married. lol I was for 27 years and now enjoy the single life.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #52
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliClaire View Post
It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. Your time limitations are not my problem. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date"
Ummm wow. Or, if the guys want to be treated the same way by their chosen companion as many of them do by their SO, they can just come see you since it's such an "honor" just to be in your presence, right?
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #53
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't even imagine starting and finishing within just 30 minutes! Talk about pressure - I don't know how that's even possible, LOL.
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #54
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeAims View Post
I can't even imagine starting and finishing within just 30 minutes! Talk about pressure - I don't know how that's even possible, LOL.

It's Possible..I usually have 30 minute French Lessons with my ATF when I feel lazy..And I'm even generous to DATY for the first 10 minutes! It's possible.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #55
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I had a session with a gal in Omaha that I had msog and bbbj all in 30 minutes. I have to admit the session was all about me that time. I'm usually very giving but this time I just didn't care. Hey what can I say.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:36 PM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

30 minutes are MEET AND GREET appointments. I once had one turn into a SEVEN hour date! I once had an hour date turn into a weekend in Las Vegas! Ah its the "SWEET N LITTLE" things they do that make ya want go... OK! When ever I loose my mind... little still looking is always a long for the ride!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #57
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeAims View Post
I can't even imagine starting and finishing within just 30 minutes!
It's definitely possible. What I find funny is that there are providers who offer $100/hh rate and then charge $250/hr. I guess at times too, they only want something quick and not necessarily go through the time to get to know one another!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #58
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
It's definitely possible. What I find funny is that there are providers who offer $100/hh rate and then charge $250/hr. I guess at times too, they only want something quick and not necessarily go through the time to get to know one another!
That's "Provider Math" right there, BBB.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #59
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I had a session with a gal in Omaha that I had msog and bbbj all in 30 minutes. I have to admit the session was all about me that time. I'm usually very giving but this time I just didn't care. Hey what can I say.
Sounds like a perfect 30 minute date.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #60
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

i offer the half hour from time to time
why? bc it gives the gent that doesnt have the time or funds to meet me
after the initial half hour visit--they usually see the value in paying for the full hour
*im not a clock watcher, very much a pleaser, and i dont say no too often

im not high volume by any means, either.
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women