Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2015, 05:22 AM   #46
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Thanks to all about keeping this thread about the movie and not getting into the politics.

It was a great movie. Eastwood shot it western style and tells a great story. I didn't think much of Bradley Cooper as an actor before this. He was great.

I was glad I was watching it at home alone the first time. I knew his story but I still cried afterwards; sadness, pride, joy, and more sadness came pouring out of me.

Had to watch it about 6 or 7 more times to catch some of the nuances I missed the first time.

Chris Kyle's work with vets after the war was just as important to his recovery and others as was his role over there. It's a crying shame it was cut short. He could have helped so many more.

Thank God for sheepdogs.

I will be surprised if it doesn't get best picture by the Academy.
Where did you download it?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 10:56 AM   #47
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Members of the Screen Actors Guild get a screening copy.

I do not know of any sites in particular, but a Google search yields many results for downloading the movie. I would make sure that you have good malware protection like Avast premium and Malwarebytes PRO to dodge the trojans commonly found trying to infect your computer.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:24 PM   #48
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Great movie, it makes you proud to be an American and to appreciate what we stand for.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 11:00 AM   #49
jetdr21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I have already seen it once, but want to see again. Anybody interested in going to see, maybe this afternoon or evening?? PM me.
jetdr21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:17 PM   #50
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw it today and it was amazing. I will say I was tense as hell and had to go get a couple of vodka sevens to relax after. Awesome movie.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:41 PM   #51
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I saw it this afternoon....it stirs up so many emotions.
We also left the theatre in silence and I haven't stopped thinking about it since.
I'm no film critic but I know how this movie made me feel.
I know I want to see it again.
I know it made me think about some things I haven't thought about before.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:51 AM   #52
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Saw the movie and loved it. Second best so far this year after Interstellar in IMAX. The film is amazing and I am 100% behind the role of American snipers in the real world.

Anyone who criticizes any part of the military for doing their job to the best of their ability is a subhuman asshole, if you ask me. You don't ask someone to put their life on the line for you and then tell them to be gentle. War is life and death, it is not sport. If you don't agree with fraudulent for-profit wars like Iraq, don't vote for assholes like Bush and Cheney who are responsible for putting our troops in harms way for corporate interests, and don't blame the military for following orders. 'Nuff said.

Having said that, Chris Kyle has been whitewashed in this movie. He was a bit messed up and apparently had a bit of a Walter Mitty complex. Some crazy fabricated stories in the real world. I'll leave it at that. Not surprised he had internal demons.

Bottom line – it was a great movie that gives us a glimpse of the shit that our military has to endure on our behalf.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:16 PM   #53
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Michael Moore is like herpes, it just keeps coming back:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/401299409...#sp=show-clips
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:06 PM   #54
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
Michael Moore is like herpes, it just keeps coming back:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/401299409...#sp=show-clips
In my opinion Using Moore as the spokesperson for Dems is like using Palin as the GOP spokesperson. Then again Moore makes more sense to me. Why does the Teaparty keep embarrassing themselves with lame stuff like that. Does anyone really think that Jesus would be happy about War and killing?

The movie is a fictional story loosely based on fictional book wrote about Chris Kyle. Kyle was a badass, a patriot and a teller of tall tales. Seems like the tall tales have come back to haunt him. If the Kyle family would have been happy with 6 million minus 2% to charity and the 1.8 million to Ventura. They could have lived pretty well on the remaining 4 million. Instead they sold the movie rights and exposed every shortcoming Chris had.
Eastwood took advantage of the deal to make a few bucks and promote the Teaparty agenda.

Here is a link explaining a few of the myths surrounding Chris Kyle. No I dont have an Axe to grind with Chris Kyle, just all the bandwagon jumpers that are picking at the bones of a dead soldier.

http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/...-of-chris-kyle
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:04 PM   #55
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I love how Eastwood is handling all the attempts to make this movie something it isn't.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:55 PM   #56
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
In my opinion Using Moore as the spokesperson for Dems is like using Palin as the GOP spokesperson. Then again Moore makes more sense to me. Why does the Teaparty keep embarrassing themselves with lame stuff like that. Does anyone really think that Jesus would be happy about War and killing?

The movie is a fictional story loosely based on fictional book wrote about Chris Kyle. Kyle was a badass, a patriot and a teller of tall tales. Seems like the tall tales have come back to haunt him. If the Kyle family would have been happy with 6 million minus 2% to charity and the 1.8 million to Ventura. They could have lived pretty well on the remaining 4 million. Instead they sold the movie rights and exposed every shortcoming Chris had.
Eastwood took advantage of the deal to make a few bucks and promote the Teaparty agenda.

Here is a link explaining a few of the myths surrounding Chris Kyle. No I dont have an Axe to grind with Chris Kyle, just all the bandwagon jumpers that are picking at the bones of a dead soldier.

http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/...-of-chris-kyle
Where did I say that Moore was the spokesperson for the Democrats. He obviously is connected being that he sat with the first lady at Obama's first SOTU. Embarrassing themselves? Michael Moore first called Chris Kyle a coward. He then tried walking it back and then came out with this nonsense.
You didn't mention Howard Dean's comments. Now, he was Chairman of the Democratic National Committee until 2009.

Explain how this movie promotes the Tea Party agenda? The Tea Party is for smaller government, the Constitution, less taxes and fiscal responsibility.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:09 PM   #57
Boltfan

Quote:

Explain how this movie promotes the Tea Party agenda? The Tea Party is for smaller government, the Constitution, less taxes and fiscal responsibility.
Or don't. Let's not stray into definitions of political partiea, shall we?
Old 01-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #58
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Where did I say that Moore was the spokesperson for the Democrats. I don't recall saying that you Called Moore the spokesperson. I do think that Fox likes to take cheap shots at everyone and imply they are. He obviously is connected being that he sat with the first lady at Obama's first SOTU. Now in this sentence you seem to be implying that he is. Embarrassing themselves? Michael Moore first called Chris Kyle a coward. He then tried walking it back and then came out with this nonsense.Moore's Comments were taken out of context. When confronted he explained that fact, then he said exactly what he thought about it.
You didn't mention Howard Dean's comments. Now, he was Chairman of the Democratic National Committee until 2009. How does Howard dean play into this?

Explain how this movie promotes the Tea Party agenda? Just like I said Eastwood used it to promote his beliefs. The Tea Party is for smaller government, the Constitution, less taxes and fiscal responsibility.The Teaparty has no intention of having a smaller government no matter how you define it, by less people in power or less laws controlling us. They also have no intention of less taxes of balancing the budget.
Smoke and mirrors is all the Teaparty has my friend
Old 01-28-2015, 03:20 PM   #59
Boltfan

I hear there is a new movie coming out, similar to her Gorilla movie starring Sigourney Weaver...

Assholes in the Midst.

Take it to a different thread please.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:35 PM   #60
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I hear there is a new movie coming out, similar to her Gorilla movie starring Sigourney Weaver...

Assholes in the Midst.

Take it to a different thread please.
My bad, I meant no disrespect.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women