Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2015, 10:57 PM   #46
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I don't think HE would be interested nor does HE have a showcase. But hey it's a big world..
Yes, dear. Please keep up. I know exactly what he is. I bet he appreciates ya WKing him. Thought ya didn't approve of that kinda thing? Make up your mind, man. It's confusing to the masses. Good to know chivalry is alive and well on ECCIE! Shows your humanity. Have you been self reflecting?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #47
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Yes, dear. Please keep up. I know exactly what he is. I bet he appreciates ya WKing him. Thought ya didn't approve of that kinda thing? Make up your mind, man. It's confusing to the masses. Good to know chivalry is alive and well on ECCIE! Shows your humanity. Have you been self reflecting?

Ever feel light sandpaper scratching your skin over and over and over or that sound the chalkboard makes when someone runs their nails over it. Ever open a carton of milk and the first drink is sour. Ever hear kids saying are we there yet over and over. Ever hear someone say the same things over and over in an attempt to convince you of something. I think I heard self reflecting almost as many times as I have heard I'm vulgar and less than decent. Ever see that fly try to get out the window by bashing HER head up against it again and again. This is Yoda's attack strategy. Saying the same stuff until you get so sick of it you give up. OK I GIVE UP!!! I do understand why Yoda is single though. I guess for Yodas ex it was the looney bin or he would have to off himself so he decided just to run.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:54 AM   #48
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, your attempts to bully, coupled with your repeated attempts failing to intimidate, I find boring. Teach me something useful. I left dealing with high school bullies a long time ago. They never knew what hit 'em either. So, if ya must keep trying to best me, at least use something insightful, or we can learn from.

What do ya actually know about the affects of behaviors unbecoming? What do ya actually know about anything, other than trying to belittle another? Tickle our brains with your wit, charm, and/or factual information concerning why I would be right or wrong about anything. Otherwise, go back to the schoolyard and try to learn something you can share, that won't get ya bested by the likes of a "girl". Or, I suppose you could regale us with more of your masterful use of wordy durds at least once or twice more.....nah. That's also gotten boring. What else ya got big boy? Cause if I gotta hang out here a while, I'd at least like to learn something. So far, you've proven some things I already know about ya. Give me something new, fresh, and/or exciting to add to my extremist ideas.

Edit: My manners, I Apologize. Please and Thanks, dear.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:34 AM   #49
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ms Knightly, have I got a story to tell you! I started reading that book online. Hahaha.....it's awesome, even though I haven't gotten through but a few pages yet! LOL

Confirmation, folks listening, not listening. The world gets more amazing and mysterious to me, every day of my life! Thanks for sharing! I'll shoot you an email or PM soon!

Have a great Monday!
Old 01-19-2015, 07:47 AM   #50
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Will Burkalini and MaxiMilyen get a room already. I'd love to sell popcorn to that and hold the broadcast rights. either really great anger sex or another Thrilla in Manilla. Either way, it would be entertaining.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:15 AM   #51
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Funny.....sorta. However, at this point, I wouldn't let him touch me with any part of you, much less himself, but thanks for coming to this corner of the playground! When I said I was picky about my clients, know that it's true, hon.

However, if you got something ya wanna share, that will teach me/us something useful, or even if ya just wanna be a really nice gent.....Please. Share as I've asked of him, or hey, even an apology for lumping me and all the ladies in what ya described us all as, using an even less than unsavory, phrase, would be HUGE! Not only that, but every lady here would be very grateful, sir. Thanks!
Old 01-19-2015, 09:10 AM   #52
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Foul language is the province of that sweet moment preceding orgasm. Anything else is profanity and has no place.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:28 AM   #53
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Foul language is the province of that sweet moment preceding orgasm. Anything else is profanity and has no place.
Well, it's certainly the way I "feel" about the subject, as you know. Not that many other gents would care how a lady "feels", "views", or even shares her understanding of anything at all around here. But that's fine, it sure makes it easier for those who pay attention, to pick and choose their friends and playmates!

Wouldn't it be great if lotsa others felt or even applied this sorta thing? I think, yes, yes indeed it would! LOL. Not that I begrudge anyone else, any other kind of experience they wish to have, because I don't. As stated, I only know the experiences I prefer, and those of like minded folks.

Thanks for your input!
Old 01-19-2015, 12:18 PM   #54
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post

Other books you may like:
Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield (fiction)

Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Milman (non-fiction that reads like fiction)
Socrates was fun. Maybe you would enjoy The Dancing Wu Li Masters.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:34 PM   #55
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Socrates was fun. Maybe you would enjoy The Dancing Wu Li Masters.
The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukav is a popular new age book about mysticist interpretations of quantum physics, first published in 1979. It was awarded a 1980 U.S. National Book Award in category Science.

Sounds right up my alley. Thanks Inspector, I am definitely checking that one out .
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:09 AM   #56
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Subject change

What in the world is going on with all the ads and reviews in the main forum? I was up and down through the night, my imagination and well....writing got outta hand. Apparently, tired =goofy! Go figure!

Does anyone know what the deal is......I didn't get the memo. Wonder if I posted an ad, if I'd get pointed? Guess I could and let everyone else know. Nah, I've already taken a huge one for the Team! LOL. Someone else's turn...ijs
Old 01-21-2015, 05:35 AM   #57
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

To me cursing is about class. I was taught as a child that only lower class people curse. As an adult, I understand that the truth is much more nuanced. Still, it feels to me that using curse words shows a lack of refinement. I guess that speaks to the comment above about a “poverty of alternative vocabulary”. I assume that an erudite person would have the vocabulary to express without the need for cursing.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:18 AM   #58
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfavhobby View Post
To me cursing is about class. I was taught as a child that only lower class people curse. As an adult, I understand that the truth is much more nuanced. Still, it feels to me that using curse words shows a lack of refinement. I guess that speaks to the comment above about a “poverty of alternative vocabulary”. I assume that an erudite person would have the vocabulary to express without the need for cursing.
There are many here who have the words available in order not to partake. I believe it's a mindset as well. Many who have no guidance within or don't pay attention to it, find themselves a Cool Kid, then they gather and perpetuate each the weaknesses/strengths of the Cool Kid(depending on how one views such). Almost everyone wants to be the Cool Kid, ya know? If ya can't be the Cool Kid and you're given the opportunity, you learn to adapt to your perception of what Cool Kid's ideas and behavior's are. Those who have been the Cool Kid sometimes don't want to let go of the weak minded adoration they get, and sometimes they can see and step away to become their own person. Some folks just really didn't place importance on the Cool Kid mentality to begin with, have no need to draw from others or adapt their behaviors and situations.

Individuals. Which, hey aren't we all unique individuals? I realize that I am and so is everyone else. Some are not ready to function alone, because they fear the Cool Kid might reign down upon them. Individuals do not fear. They hope others come to their own realizations and reach out their hand when they see others flailing, even knowing Cool Kids bite, just as a wounded animal would. It's a choice to try. Occasionally, there's a good outcome. Is it worth it to try once you've been bitten? Wounds heal, everyone is worthy of being shown something they may not see for themselves. Why me? Cause not many others do.

Anywho, when individuals stand apart, those who need the support of like minded, just seem to go "nutty bananas" trying to drag those individuals down. If one does not stay aware while playing with these folks, they may slip a bit and either realize it and pull themselves back up, or they keep slipping and sliding around in the muck, going round and round in vicious circles. What's sad, is that those folks, forget to look and see for themselves what really happened and don't realize what actually is, going on. smh

Here's where it gets crazy. You plop a truth of a matter in some folks lap, shine a light on it, give them a magnifying glass, tell them where to look, and they still can't see. None of us can make anyone see something they are not willing to acknowledge, because it might mean change. It amazes me just how afraid of change some folks are. It leads me to believe they are not ready yet and are revelling in the experience. I don't have a problem with that and more power to 'em. Enjoy as long as ya want. It just isn't what I want. You can try to pull me down, but I've learned how to pick myself up when I do slip. Hey, I am human.

You can lead a horse to water, but ya can't make him drink. Ya know? Those who choose to drink become hydrated with the intent of whoever it was that lead them. They then, are grateful and follow that person back to the only water source they know, or they break free to find their own source of water that they prefer. Choices....ain't it great!

Thanks for your input, hon. It's really nice to have adults participate. There are a few around. That's what feels right to me.

Whew. Will I ever be a lady of few words? For someone who feels communication is key.....right time, right place, mature man who doesn't feel an insatiable need to degrade women, men, or situations 24/7, rather he enjoys sharing thoughts, passion and mutual pleasures.......ummm, yeah. Body language can be louder than words......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women