Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42319
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2014, 11:56 PM   #46
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Psst...PM me where you found this unicorn SB...I've got a couple friends that could use a $90,000 a year, deaf, mute, high maintenance sugar baby...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:39 AM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
No, I would say right now I've lowered myself to responding to an infantile monger!

Fuckup can't wrap his head around anything larger than a marble!
How many beers tonight Louigi? Where is the pussy that you need to be tossing down brews alone and ranting here?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:59 AM   #48
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So you spend at least $90,000 a year on hookers you can't talk to, nor touch? Deaf mute totally untouchable hookers? Impressive...to say the least...
Quote:
Wow! Stupidity reins supreme in Houston, I guessGo figure., If it's any of your dumb shitting business, I have had a mistress for years (here I refer to her as an SB), she's high maintenance and with that high octane - gorgeous and totally untouchable to any monger on this board - and absolutely and totally fucking amazing when we're together! Maybe I'm a dumb ass to do what I do for her but it's my fucking business - not some stupid ass monger! Now, I also love "strange" and quit rubbing one out many years ago so I "cheat" on the girl I'm cheating on my wife with! I know an infant might not understand, so you may have trouble following that, but read carefully, pull out a dictionary and maybe you can wrap your head around it - if that doesn't help, try learning English!

And you have 14,700 posts with 4 reviews?
Louigi, why all the uncertainty? There's absolutely no question about whether you are a dumb-ass or not. You just keep forgetting ALWAYS leave the "maybe" portion out of any question having to do with your being a dumbass, okay?

hA hA! Wakeup, you just got knocked off the list of those who could touch Louigi's high maintenance, high-octane, absolutely and totally fucking amazing, mistress who, here, he calls, SB. (over there? Who knows? Possibly JQ, or maybe MU, over there, or just, BS everywhere...?
But he justt the screws to your burning desire to touch that unicorn his overly active imagination drummed-up, by tagging you with the "infantile monger" label, because she is untouchable to ANY monger. The "verified monger", stated so!

I'm sure you're crushed over hearing this tragic news.

How exactly does one wrap their head around a dictionary? What about a marble?

Louigi, if you stop posting stupid shit, people won't be subjected to it

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:12 AM   #49
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Psst...PM me where you found this unicorn SB...I've got a couple friends that could use a $90,000 a year, deaf, mute, high maintenance sugar baby...
Unicorn! I haven't heard that in a long time! Reminds me of the "Unicorn" Super Sasha!

When this one is gone, there will be no more. Anyway, I doubt very seriously you know anyone that can hold a candle to my deaf, mute Unicorn!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:50 AM   #50
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Nope. Well...except my wife...but she's not deaf, CERTAINLY not mute, and while she's extremely high maintenance, she refuses to allow me to give her a penny...for anything...ever...

You're right...you're MUCH more impressive...
Old 08-29-2014, 10:04 AM   #51
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
How many beers tonight Louigi? Where is the pussy that you need to be tossing down brews alone and ranting here?
well after having a good smoke and some great pussy, I did drink a beer!

then, I smoked some more and had another beer

I then decided I should head back to my room 317 - but I couldn't fucking find it!

Being lost, I called SG for help! She said maybe somebody could help me at the front desk! OMG - this has been one of the best 3 days of my life! Lots of pussy, great friends, dumb asses to fuck with and getting lost in my own fucking hotel! Save old whores for Louigi. - he's a guiding light
Old 08-29-2014, 10:42 AM   #52
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Save old whores for Louigi. - he's a guiding light
Only the old ones? Interesting...
Old 08-29-2014, 11:04 AM   #53
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ok - I give up! I'll reveal my secrets!

I was trolling Leopard one night, long before I ever heard of ECCIE! I noticed this really hot chick standing on the corner at Staples. I said to myself, this girl doesn't belong here! A body to die for but a little scruffy at the corners, with a couple of days worth of soot on her.

I picked her up in the Benz to chat. Found out she had just been dropped and dumped a few days before by her lawyer husband. Much to her dismay, she found out in divorce court that he had kept all his assets as separate property under Texas law! The fucker threw her out, with nothing but her Gucci purse!

Turns out, she had gone to Kama Sutra College, so her RW skills were pretty limited! Beautiful - even under the dirt of weeks of living on the street, she was gorgeous!

Got her a room, had her de-liced and took her shopping and for a makeover! Gave her something like $5,000 in a complete skin care package and makeup!

Took her shopping at Macy's, Neiman's and all the places my wife shopped!

Had the most amazing sex imaginable, after I fixed her up with a condo on Shoreline! Can you imagine sex with a girl that graduated Suma from Kama Sutra University?

Only problem I've found, it's hard for me to sustain her upkeep, along with my mongering and my wife who doesn't know the words "we can't afford it," on the wages of a shrimp boat deckhand!
Old 08-29-2014, 11:25 AM   #54
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You make enough money to spend at least $90,000 on deaf mute, high maintenance, sugar babies as a shrimp boat deckhand?

http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Shrim...ville,-TX.html

Your hobby life story is starting to sound unbelievable...you want to change up any part of it?
Old 08-29-2014, 11:27 AM   #55
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
You make enough money to spend at least $90,000 on deaf mute, high maintenance, sugar babies as a shrimp boat deckhand?

http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Shrim...ville,-TX.html

Your story is starting to sound unbelievable...you want to change up any part of it?
Ya think?
Old 08-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #56
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Oh...so the whole "I spend six figures on whores" thing was just a bunch of bluster on your part...
Old 08-29-2014, 11:39 AM   #57
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh...so the whole "I spend six figures on whores" thing was just a bunch of bluster on your part...
Nope - my baby lives it large and I get the best pussy imaginable!

How about this one?

A few years ago, when I had lost more in 3 months than I had made in salary in a lifetime, I decided to sell everything!

Watching the advice of experienced investors, I looked to see who was doing business and who wasn't! Went to the mall and saw very few shoppers. Went in to the Apple store and it was so crowded I couldn't get any help!

Called my broker and said "sell it all and buy Apple, at $120."

Thank God for Willie and Guiness!
Old 08-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #58
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Nope
So which parts should we believe? The six figure hobby budget? The dear SB? The mute SB? The high maintenance SB? The Mercedes? The boat deckhand?

You're not actually lending any credence to your original argument that you're better than Whispers...you know that right?
Old 08-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #59
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

You have now entered the Forest of Lost Dreams.
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:53 AM   #60
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
So which parts should we believe? The six figure hobby budget? The dear SB? The mute SB? The high maintenance SB? The Mercedes? The boat deckhand?

You're not actually lending any credence to your original argument that you're better than Whispers...you know that right?
Get your think in cap on, if you have a brain to think with, read between the lines!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women