Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #46
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Will someone PLEASE think about the CO2 emissions?
Out of the thousands of flights made around the world we are supposed to track the carbon footprint of one itty bitty plane because?

And I thought the republicans didn't believe in manmade global warming so why worry about Co2 emissions?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #47
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why not have Wordsmith provide a link so I can see the context of what Wordsmith says Obama said and what was actually said before we go proclaiming this some great post of fact.
Will this do? Simple search would have found it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...las-vegas.html
Wordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #48
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There is one tiny little thing that everyone seems to forget.

If you calculate the costs of those trips maybe you should keep in mind that all those people travelling with the first lady will get paid, whether they travel or not.
The pilots of her plane, believe me they will get paid, with of without the first lady, so will members of the secret service and everyone else that is involved.
All kinds of other cost will go on, trip or not.

if you only count the marginal costs I bet those trips are much cheaper.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmith View Post
Will this do? Simple search would have found it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...las-vegas.html

Let us see, an article from 03 Feb 2010 (almost two years ago) is the basis for not want to have the First Lady return on a plane on vacation before her husband , who was not sure when he would make it back to Hawaii?

I thought that was your refrence point. I just wanted to make sure that was it.

We disagree as to how they should fly. Personally we elect them evey four years. I do not care how much they use Air Force One. That is wtf it is there for. But if you think they should book through Traveloicty....more power to ya.

You do realize times have changed for the better from two years ago? Like I said, context.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #50
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Out of the thousands of flights made around the world we are supposed to track the carbon footprint of one itty bitty plane because?

And I thought the republicans didn't believe in manmade global warming so why worry about Co2 emissions?
Because it shows their contempt for the common person - that they want to raise their gas bill by passing cap n trade - especially when she could have waited a few days and accompanied hubby. Then the POSITOO throws away billions on the green agenda which is just cronyism in disguise. Whirl is correct, its "Princess Michelle."

I thought Democrats believed in manmade global warming so why NOT worry about CO2 emissions? Haven't you bought into the scam? Of course not. Not a single Greenie complained when the anointed one made 2 trips to Copenhagen in the course of a month for shit he could have phoned in. Simple hypocrisy. Why don't you buy some carbon credits Skylar for him? I see the opportunity/scam when I rent cars and trucks.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:10 PM   #51
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
..if you only count the marginal costs I bet those trips are much cheaper.
True and I bet the marginal cost is still in the neighborhood of $100K or more. We'll never know because the WH doesn't release the figures.

Its the hypocrisy, contempt of the American people in hard times and a sense of entitlement from the Obamas especially Michelle to not to travel together. Doesn't have anything to do with taking a Christmas vacation.

Must be nice to be the 1%

Occupy Waikiki Hilton!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #52
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let us see, an article from 03 Feb 2010 (almost two years ago) is the basis for not want to have the First Lady return on a plane on vacation before her husband , who was not sure when he would make it back to Hawaii?

I thought that was your refrence point. I just wanted to make sure that was it.

We disagree as to how they should fly. Personally we elect them evey four years. I do not care how much they use Air Force One. That is wtf it is there for. But if you think they should book through Traveloicty....more power to ya.

You do realize times have changed for the better from two years ago? Like I said, context.
My point was why go to Hawaii and have to rent a place to stay when he has a home in Chicago? Also when you ask citizens to not spend so much. Maybe he could set an example and not spend spend spend. I don't know but how many citizens can take over two weeks of vacation at a time?

Things are better? Really? What is the unemployment percentage currently? Is gas cheaper than when Bush left office? Th economy is in the tank unless you owned Solindra.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #53
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
There is one tiny little thing that everyone seems to forget.

If you calculate the costs of those trips maybe you should keep in mind that all those people travelling with the first lady will get paid, whether they travel or not.
The pilots of her plane, believe me they will get paid, with of without the first lady, so will members of the secret service and everyone else that is involved.
All kinds of other cost will go on, trip or not.

if you only count the marginal costs I bet those trips are much cheaper.
Huh? So where do all those people stay during the vacation on Air Force One. How about the cost of housing, food, transportation and various other expenses.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:05 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My point was why go to Hawaii and have to rent a place to stay when he has a home in Chicago? Also when you ask citizens to not spend so much. Maybe he could set an example and not spend spend spend. I don't know but how many citizens can take over two weeks of vacation at a time?

He is the President of the United States of America....not a God Damn Hobo!

You sound like you have penis envy!

Quote:
Things are better? Really? What is the unemployment percentage currently? Is gas cheaper than when Bush left office? Th economy is in the tank unless you owned Solindra.
8.6.....you do know gas is a world commodity. It was cheap when Bush left office because the world was in a recession.

I do not own Solindra and my world is pretty damn good here in Houston.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:11 AM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, WTF, try 16.6%

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...ment-rate.aspx
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #56
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is the President of the United States of America....not a God Damn Hobo!

You sound like you have penis envy!
Hobo? Was Bush a hobo for going to his ranch in Crawford? Or Carter for going to his home in Georgia? Whats wrong with Camp David? As for Michelle going early she didn't leave early because they POTUS might be delayed. She left before the POTUS was scheduled to leave. She really couldn't have waited and left when he was schedule to go?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Come on now . . .

Can anyone really blame Michelle for wanting to get away from the Anointed One as soon and often as she can?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:48 AM   #58
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why do you so often come up with articles dated around the ice age?
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok, how about 20%?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tPpO_blog.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hobo? Was Bush a hobo for going to his ranch in Crawford? Or Carter for going to his home in Georgia? Whats wrong with Camp David? As for Michelle going early she didn't leave early because they POTUS might be delayed. She left before the POTUS was scheduled to leave. She really couldn't have waited and left when he was schedule to go?
He was born and raised in Hawaii....well the born part is up for debate on the nutty right!

I do not give a shit where they vacation. Any of them. Past , Present or Future.

It is a tough job and let them vacation where they may.

You are listening to to much Rush. He has penis envy too. But he gets paid a pile to be so. You make nothing for acting like this. So stop.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women