Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453081
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40544
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 06:52 PM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Well yeah...I would imagine there is a difference between selling my info to Walmart and selling my info to John Ho, the stalker.

My PRIVATE FROM HOBBYISTS Facebook is completely different than my @DearGabbyGFE Twitter OR my Gabrielle Facebook.
I'm sorry, do I need to explain that my real name is not Gabby at this point?
And you call me stupid?
I know your real name now because somebody texted your FB page to me. It also says Gabs GFE. I guess it’s not so secret. But you don’t want it to be.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:04 PM   #47
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittdude69 View Post
Well, back on topic per se, the # I have for Kimmy doesn't work. Can someone please pm latest #? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3151 View Post
I’m kinda new posting here, but I too would really like a current number for jimmy as well I unfortunately am not on Facebook so texting is the way I’m limited to for contact.
I think you mean KIMMY. the actual subject of this thread.

sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:11 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I think you mean KIMMY. the actual subject of this thread.

Maybe he wants to see Jimmy?
Old 08-04-2018, 05:11 AM   #49
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I know your real name now because somebody texted your FB page to me. It also says Gabs GFE. I guess it’s not so secret. But you don’t want it to be.
Still going with the entire I'm stupid thing here bambini-stalker?

STOP STALKING ME.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:23 AM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Still going with the entire I'm stupid thing here bambini-stalker?

STOP STALKING ME.
Nobodies stalking you GabZini. Nobody.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:19 AM   #51
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nobodies stalking you GabZini. Nobody.
Somebody texted you my Facebook page. Did that same somebody hold a gun to your head and make you go look at it?

Stalker!
Old 08-04-2018, 04:05 PM   #52
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

I'm sure the only reason Bam checked out your FB page was because everyone loves a good train wreck (you). Guarantee he has no interest in you.

You're just another number in a long lineage of train wrecks here. When posters are only here to stir up shit we do love to see them crash and burn. Pat yourself on the back because you've temporarily taken the mantle from Tatts.

Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #53
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
I'm sure the only reason Bam checked out your FB page was because everyone loves a good train wreck (you). Guarantee he has no interest in you.
Stalking is stalking. There is 0 reason for him to be on my Facebook page. He will NEVER see me. He has no reason to be checking on my real life info. NONE! ZERO! ZILCH!

So after you remove his cock from your ass...maybe place it in that big fat mouth of yours. You don't know me. You've never met me.

Does it make you feel cool to jump on the bandwagon and put others down? Make your dick look bigger?

I'll let you go now...you've got a little bambini-brown dick you need to wipe off your lip. Need a baby wipe?

BAMBINO IS A STALKER!
Old 08-05-2018, 06:27 AM   #54
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Bambino, How many simultaneous arguments do you ideally like to have in the air at one time? And Is it something that the rest of want to be know around here for when we celebrate you bullying people. To each his or her own. You are like the worst kind of Democrat politician-telling people what they can and cannot do, and how they should order their lives, instead of them having freedom to do what they want.

You are petty and small!

How did this become the sum of your existence? Let people be. Just because she thinks you are a bully by talking about her real life, you put all of your energy into trying to destroy her. Pick on somebody your own size, little loser! Tell us all, after 15 thousand posts, how often than men have tried to have you come out from behind your tough guy glass screen and show yourself so that they could teach you what stops a bully. You pop a bully right in the snout only one time and 15000 bullying actions learch to a stop. Take inventory of your existence, and reconsider continuing picking on one of the providers that are around for us. It’s not easy what they do. You know it!
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:38 AM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
Bambino, How many simultaneous arguments do you ideally like to have in the air at one time? And Is it something that the rest of want to be know around here for when we celebrate you bullying people. To each his or her own. You are like the worst kind of Democrat politician-telling people what they can and cannot do, and how they should order their lives, instead of them having freedom to do what they want.

You are petty and small!

How did this become the sum of your existence? Let people be. Just because she thinks you are a bully by talking about her real life, you put all of your energy into trying to destroy her. Pick on somebody your own size, little loser! Tell us all, after 15 thousand posts, how often than men have tried to have you come out from behind your tough guy glass screen and show yourself so that they could teach you what stops a bully. You pop a bully right in the snout only one time and 15000 bullying actions learch to a stop. Take inventory of your existence, and reconsider continuing picking on one of the providers that are around for us. It’s not easy what they do. You know it!
Does your mother know you’re on a hooker board?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:30 AM   #56
noginworking
Valued Poster

That was brilliant, pussy!
Old 08-05-2018, 08:34 AM   #57
TandAeveryDay
BANNED

Quote:
I said I heard they are sisters. I understand Miley is CBJ. Is that true? That’s why I haven’t been interested in her. BTW, the guy who told me they are sisters sent me a pic of Kimmy, the girl with her sure looks like Miley. It’s from her FB.
And she hasn't been interested in you exactly because of the same reason YOU ARE BBBJ
TandAeveryDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:37 AM   #58
noginworking
Valued Poster

Hey little Democratic bully man- I got chunks of wusses like you in my stool! Stop being a glass screen bully. Through hurts, doesn’t it! I won’t waste more time so think hard for something to say, and know, I won’t respond to it.
If a Bam is in a forest, is he still a loser wuss?
Old 08-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
Hey little Democratic bully man- I got chunks of wusses like you in my stool! Stop being a glass screen bully. Through hurts, doesn’t it! I won’t waste more time so think hard for something to say, and know, I won’t respond to it.
If a Bam is in a forest, is he still a loser wuss?
Look Empty Noggin, I wasn’t the only one bitchslapping you in Sara Rose thread, everyone was. So much that you plagiarized GabZinis “circle jerk” phrase. But you and Gabs are two peas in a pod. Neither of you are very bright. Here’s a suggestion, ask your mommy if Gabs can stay in the basement with you. She always needs a place to crash. Just tell your mom she’s helping you out with a school project. Don’t mention anything about piss.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandAeveryDay View Post
And she hasn't been interested in you exactly because of the same reason YOU ARE BBBJ
Hey Tatts, you are pretty much an expert on giving head and shoving kumquats up your ass. Look up Empty Noggin and GabZini. Yinz can have a Bi Orgy. Gabs can help you with a new website. It can be your first video.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women