Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2017, 03:51 PM   #46
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How many are Abe's bumping his review? Half?
We don't need to bump them at all, he's bumped his own bump before. It's getting to be rather ridiculous.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #47
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
9 bans wow, talk about behavior and self control issues, weren't you banned a few times for outing clients also? I would like to read those informative threads, maybe someone can post the links up for them up or bump them to warn others that don't know about your 9 bans and counting.

I'm probably younger than you, calling me Old makes zero sense to me, you've been 33 for at least 10 years or maybe you need help updating your age and old pics on your profile.
Bam what
Your turn
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #48
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Why you guys hating on the OP? He's contributed with his great informative reviews with visuals for all to learn from, it seems to me the haters are a bit jealous of the stud with the Fat bank roll,

He's always helped me out with some extra bcd Intel through PM's without hesitation and it was always accurate.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:10 PM   #49
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why you guys hating on the OP? He's contributed with his great informative reviews with visuals for all to learn from, it seems to me the haters are a bit jealous of the stud with the Fat bank roll,

He's always helped me out with some extra bcd Intel through PM's without hesitation and it was always accurate.
Bam what Grandpa
Your turn
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #50
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
It's none of your business

Why do you even care?
The only thing you should worry about is seeing providers
Bill Clinton.. August 1998
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 06:35 PM   #51
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

Quote:

yes sir thank you BLM.. always here to help the best i can..
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #52
johnspice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

No one asked for my opinion, and I am sure it does not matter. But, Abe is definitely an asset to this community. Lot of people bump their own reviews , either intentionally or unintentionally but I am yet to see Abe bumping a review with the intention of making a fool out of his fellow hobbyists or talking down to folks.
johnspice is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:02 PM   #53
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Lost what little respect or desire to read things he says when he decided he actually believed the accusations made in a disgusting thread created about me by a recently banned member.

Several members here lost my respect....and many gained my respect.

Peter used to annoy the hell out of me....and if he gets to you...you just care way too much...its a SHMB for fuck sake...

It's not hard to figure out who to avoid around here...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #54
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnspice View Post
No one asked for my opinion, and I am sure it does not matter. But, Abe is definitely an asset to this community. Lot of people bump their own reviews , either intentionally or unintentionally but I am yet to see Abe bumping a review with the intention of making a fool out of his fellow hobbyists or talking down to folks.
your opinion does matter and i thank you for your support js..
Old 07-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #55
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
After reading this useless thread...Abe..

It's none of your business or anyone else business how many warnings or infractions someone receives.

Why do you even care? Some of you sound like siblings in the backseat whining to mom & dad "he's touching me", "I'm not touching you." "Yes you are." etc, etc, etc, etc.

If he, you , or anyone else builds up enough points a vacation will happen. No need to be the High School Hall monitor. Leave that to us.

The only thing you should worry about is seeing providers and continue to bump your own reviews over and over again when someone comments. One day they might reach the post count of the "Let's Welcome Pistolero." thread on the main page or the "Welcome back tara". Threads.

We have a new worst moderator! Congrats! Maybe when you contribute with more than 1 review in 8 years you can legitimately comment on a guy who actually does contribute with damn near 200 reviews about bumping his reviews. Why don't you leave your commentary to the side and be a moderator and act like one since that's what you signed up for?

Abe if you created a thread about Peter then he's gotten what he wants. The only thing that surprises me is that Nyr hasn't prematurely closed this thread like he tends to do just because he can.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:17 PM   #56
honest_abe
not interested

very well stated L.A.

if and when PB shows up and starts dropping his usual barrage of F, B and C bombs then the thread might get closed out.. right now there just simply isn't enough drama haha..
Old 07-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #57
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I tried trolling Abe and he just threw it back at me so much I laughed and became a fan.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:37 PM   #58
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I tried trolling Abe and he just threw it back at me so much I laughed and became a fan.
hell yesssssss happy to entertain!
Old 07-12-2017, 11:09 PM   #59
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
we do....we don't read every post. RTM button is your friend. Points get issued and things tend to stop. We don't publicly state what we do, so you may not realize it.
just submitted individual RTM's for 20 recent offensive posts made by Peter Bota..

only had to go back to march of this year to get these.. (i even skipped several) all reported postings involved either "bitch" "cunt" or "fuck" in his awesome barrage of name calling..
Old 07-13-2017, 06:28 AM   #60
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

If you're going back in time to report-- it isn't going to do much good because obvjously it wasn't "offensive" at the time of posting. Plus it would appear that you're beginning to take on tones of cyber-stalking when you go back in time like that with the intention of RTMing posts. Just a heads up-- the point of the statement to RTM was more in line with his future posts than his posts from March.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women