Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #46
ZR1-Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
People, People, People, enough already. Go get ready to watch the Cowboys kick some ass today.
WoW..this was a profound addition to this thread????

All sites have some degree of drama, this one currently tops all..hopefully the owners will get this site back on track to being an information venue..

Good Luck Barbie, wherever you go!!!!! You are something many of the providers here are not..good looking and not a chub..good combination to make money as a provider!

Next time attempt to be a tad more tactful StM
ZR1-Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #47
Marcel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1-Man View Post

All sites have some degree of drama, this one currently tops all..hopefully the owners will get this site back on track to being an information venue..

Good Luck Barbie, wherever you go!!!!! You are something many of the providers here are not..good looking and not a chub..good combination to make money as a provider!
some guys like girls other than spinners. I'm sure the "chubs" make a good deal of money too.

And Tara's comment was just to get everyone to chill out, which you obviously missed that point since you are keeping the drama going............
Marcel is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:23 PM   #48
Mopar71
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1-Man View Post

OOWWWW!!!! Flag on the play, unsportsman like conduct.....Go to your room plz.
Mopar71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #49
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously people? ASPD is GONE and we now have Eraps.We have the old data base with new additions to it. We have an entirely new staff and owner. I am so tired of "this site and that site" bullshit! I used to like to come over here and participate and play with friends. As being part of the eraps staff it is hard for me to sit back and say nothing about all the damn back biting and shit stirring.

Last night I was on the phone with an eccie mod chatting about all this. He is my friend and were both disgusted with all the drama. The time it takes to sort through the posts is alot and our time could be better spent working on site issues that really need attn.

ASPD is gone so why can't some of you let it go too?
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #50
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Seriously people? ASPD is GONE and we now have Eraps.We have the old data base with new additions to it. We have an entirely new staff and owner. I am so tired of "this site and that site" bullshit! I used to like to come over here and participate and play with friends. As being part of the eraps staff it is hard for me to sit back and say nothing about all the damn back biting and shit stirring.

Last night I was on the phone with an eccie mod chatting about all this. He is my friend and were both disgusted with all the drama. The time it takes to sort through the posts is alot and our time could be better spent working on site issues that really need attn.

ASPD is gone so why can't some of you let it go too?
Excatly .....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #51
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

I find each of these sites a blight on society and I only solicit my services on hotelpimp.

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDSOF THE MASTERi OF STARS CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

LOVING FRIENDS ON BOTH SITES.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #52
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11
Default Deja Vu!

A couple years ago, folks were complaining on another board about ASPD. Several months later, some of those same folks were complaining about that other board on ASPD.

Hopefully this provider and her friends won't access that other board using a client's login credentials.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #53
Angelimnot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6088
Exclamation wow.... just... wow

First of all.. eccie would not have the membership that it does now, if ASPD had not been shut down, even with all of it's massive faulty equipment, and moderators and admins that had no business being in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
one of the current owners and her mother pissed off so many people by doing exactly what you suggest happens here.

Yes, you are correct.. during our time of mourning for my sisters sudden death, (she had just turned 35 years old 9 days before) during the time where we were getting hate mail..and death threats to our homes, people outing my family to their real life jobs, people sending letters to her child telling him that she was nothing but a 2 bit whore, during a time where every family.. even the family of a axe murder (for example) is allow to mourn for the loss of their loved one, the stress of it all finally got to me and I said some things I regret, I have since apologized for those things, and for those of you who missed that, Yes, I said some things I should not have, lost my temper, and spoke out of turn, I was brand spanking new to the whole hobby world here, and knew nothing of how or what to say or do, so yes I did everything wrong. I was very scared, and very very very hurt by the reaction of the community that she loved so very much. I watched my sister struggle to pay server bills for a few years after ASPD first opened, watched her go through some really rough times, and she always said the same thing.. she loved this community, that this was her family... no matter how dysfunctional.. this was her family.. this is where she fit in. To see those same people.. turn on her after her death hurt me, and pissed me off... now.. I have learned that it was a small handful of people making a LOT of noise, but at the time it felt like it was everyone. For grouping you all in with the few bad seeds, I am sorry. For speaking to you any less than I would to my best friends I am sorry. That is all I can say... and this is the last time I will say it. Accept the apology, or don't.. either way, I have found peace in knowing that the ones that truly are thankful for the things that my sister did for this community will always be lurking around, and that the bad seeds..well.. will always be bad seeds.

As far as Jade... I can not speak for her, nor will I try. Jade is Jade.. those of you who knew her before the death of my sister, will know that Jade speaks before she thinks most of the time, and everything is drama with her. One of many reasons she will never be a member of ERAPS. She is my mother and I love her, but I will not defend her actions. I believe that even though I was wrong, that she stepped over the line.. not once but many times.. and for the offensive things she said.. I will not apologize for her.. but I will extend my apologies to YOU.

With all of this being said.. barbie and everyone else is welcome at ERAPS (if you were banned from ASPD you will need to send me an e-mail and we will get you unbanned angel@eraps.net) but, they will be forced to follow the rules, barbie has been warned about this ( not that its anyone's business) and if there are actions taken against our members for misconduct they will be handled with that member in private, with out the drama. A thread like this, will never be allowed at ERAPS. If it was just a discussion about people leaving that would be fine.. but the name calling and backstabbing and the childish high school talk in this thread are unreal.

Best of luck to you all!!

Angelimnot
ERAPS ADMIN

PS... St.Chris.. now I understand the text message lol enjoy babe!!!:hy po_h4h:
Angelimnot is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #54
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Free will is a wonderful thing. Anyone can be here there or wherever and not worry except when it comes to just following the rules. They are fairly simple guidelines to help keep each and every one of us male and female shielded from bad people LE and the families or spouses thatare to ?never know what is up.
Kind of odd in away that this whole game we play here is dependent on a fair degree of deception while we share something (at least in my mind)that is considered so very intimate

Anyway Barbie and Sabrina can do anything they so desire as long as they follow the rules a idea I beleive they didnt take very seriously
St.Mateo is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #55
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Barbie Doll is FORKIN' hottttt....
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #56
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by slims099 View Post
Barbie Doll is FORKIN' hottttt....
tru dat, my brodda, tru dat. I just regret never making the time to bang her brains out. She even sent me some nice pics to entice me. Oh well, I have quite a list of eccie ladies to do for now.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #57
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Doll View Post

If your looking for me I will be taking my fun else where!(eRAP.net)
Her ray
Close and lock the door or she may try to come back.

BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:29 AM   #58
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Donnie, you do realize you are still allowed to fuck her even if she no longer participates on this Board. I promise we won't try you for treason.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:34 AM   #59
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i know this is off topic

but did anyone ever notice what a great ass tara has
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
People, People, People, enough already. Go get ready to watch the Cowboys kick some ass today.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:59 AM   #60
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
but did anyone ever notice what a great ass tara has
Thank you
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net