Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #46
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I could handle my girlfriend still working under the following conditions:

1. She is traffic stopping beautiful, and thin
2. She does what I tell her to do
3. She doesn't argue with me.
4. I get free sex with her and free companionship, etc
5. She is self supporting
6. She believes it is her duty to have additional females available for free threesomes with me.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #47
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

So...... How long have you had fantasies of being a pimp?

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #48
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG I luv it Dorian!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #49
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Harry: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally: Why not?
Harry: What I'm saying is — and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form — is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry: No you don't.
Sally: Yes I do.
Harry: No you don't.
Sally: Yes I do.
Harry: You only think you do.
Sally: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.
Sally: They do not.
Harry: Do too.
Sally: They do not.
Harry: Do too.
Sally: How do you know?
Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?
Harry: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry: Guess not.
Sally: That's too bad. You were the only person that I knew in New York.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #50
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

While I find the quote above appropriate and I enjoyed the movie, I don't agree with the sentiment.

To answer the question, could I be in a relationship with a provider? Yes, for many reasons.

The basic reason - sex is sex and love is love. As long as my SO loved me, I would be cool with what she did physically.

On a whole other level is that I don't distinguish differently what many of us do to make a client happy with what many of the ladies on this board do to make a client happy. Business is business, the only thing that changes are the services and products that we provide.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #51
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You have to find one that enjoys hanging out in hotel lobbies
and making condom runs.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #52
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I could handle my girlfriend still working under the following conditions:

1. She is traffic stopping beautiful, and thin
2. She does what I tell her to do
3. She doesn't argue with me.
4. I get free sex with her and free companionship, etc
5. She is self supporting
6. She believes it is her duty to have additional females available for free threesomes with me.
hahahahahaha.....

sorry.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .....
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #53
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
If you CONTINUE to confuse the insertion of your PENIS in a woman's VAGINA with the ultimate act of love, that's what you get...

This is the reason why there are so many children borne out of wedlock, right? Because of too much love? NO darling. Sex is just that. Yes, love makes you horny and want to make love to that person, but that's not the ultimate end-all be-all of love.

That's probably what's wrong now, you have no other way to express how you feel to a woman other than sex or money.

TJ, fg often confuses inserting his pecker in a vajajay and whacking his pecker with a hammer ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #54
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

In most cases, it probably won't work. But there is always an exception to everything. It all depends on the couple. My man sees me as ME....he knows and understands that my job is only a means to an end. I have goals in life, plans and stepping stones to achieve my goals. He knows who I am as a real person and he loves me for who I am. We are very compatible in soooo many ways. I met him outside the hobby...he knew nothing about the hobby and he is not interested in it. He found out about what I do by accident. He didn't like it, he doesn't like it, will never like and approve of it....but....he understands why I chose this path. So in my case, it works....but it is not the norm. I am just that lucky. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:03 AM   #55
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a bf that knows I'm in the business and he doesn't mind. Although I don't think it's all that common for them to accept that.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #56
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

This comes up here every 6-18 monthes or so. A search should bring up several threads and plenty of stories and advice.

I heard a story that while not about a provider may still be right on the money.

I overheard one stripper talking to another about her divorce. The girl said that her husband would come home from work and expect her to do lap dances for him leading to extras. tTis after she had spent all day-shift at a club—in high heels—dancing for other guys who wanted to finger her privates.

To take an example from TV fiction: In an episode of Friends (so many years ago now) one of the characters is in the hospital having a baby. One of her femal friends is trying to flirt with the really handsome Gynocologist, and not getting any response from him. He explains thas after looking at lady parts all day, he sust wants to go home and have a beer!

I would imagine that aspects of these two stories might apply to a provider with an SO, wether he knows about her provider status or not.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #57
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
This comes up here every 6-18 monthes or so. A search should bring up several threads and plenty of stories and advice.

I heard a story that while not about a provider may still be right on the money.

I overheard one stripper talking to another about her divorce. The girl said that her husband would come home from work and expect her to do lap dances for him leading to extras. tTis after she had spent all day-shift at a club—in high heels—dancing for other guys who wanted to finger her privates.

To take an example from TV fiction: In an episode of Friends (so many years ago now) one of the characters is in the hospital having a baby. One of her femal friends is trying to flirt with the really handsome Gynocologist, and not getting any response from him. He explains thas after looking at lady parts all day, he sust wants to go home and have a beer!

I would imagine that aspects of these two stories might apply to a provider with an SO, wether he knows about her provider status or not.
It is true. That is why I set my rates higher so I can be low-volume and selective. I keep the riff raff away. All of my clients are more professional upscale respectful gentlemen therefore I can keep my sanity and enjoy my time. Plus I have more time to pursue other things in life, keeping it balanced physically and emotionally.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #58
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
One can mask their primal instincts for a while, but eventually they will boil over. Walk away from one of them, preferably the boyfriend, because the damage has already been done. If a man is OK with his woman seeing other men then he doesn't really give a shit about her. The Harem mentality is natural for women, that is the way it evolved. Men have never thrived in harems so you are fighting the laws of nature. Primal feelings ruled by your reptilian brain will eventually surface and it will get ugly.
The colors now match the message.

One of my favorite book titles: If You See a Guru in the Middle of the Road, Run Him Over.

Translation: People that insist they know what you should do should be avoided at all costs. Life has no roadmap.

Good luck to you, OP.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #59
Guest052015
Account Disabled

User ID: 126929
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I think you can-- with the right partner. I know the macho thing for a guy is to beat on his chest and say "my woman" and not entertain the idea of her sleeping with other men. That is the stereotype. However, I do believe that there are a lot of guys out there who are secure with themselves who could handle their SO being a provider. I know that I wouldn't have a problem with my SO providing as long as two conditions are met. 1) I take priority when it comes to sex. If I want it that night, then no clients or at least we have sex before she takes appts. 2) She is tested regularly.

BTW, I think most women who are true professionals in terms of providing know how to separate business from pleasure. I applaud all the good providers who realize where to set the emotional boundaries. I think most women know where the line is. They can good sex with strangers but still be "all in" with the relationship with their SO. Having said that, for a provider to have an SO, it has to be open. He has to know and she can't hide it. If that is met, then I say yes-- you can have your cake and eat it too.
+1 nicely said.
Guest052015 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #60
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Yes you can.
I would understand and accept it.

You just have to find someone that is open minded.

They are out there, just have to find someone that fits what you want.

Good luck
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women