Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #46
caster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

This is why I probably will never get married, it costs way too much. Its more likely that this thread is a zealot trying to get their point across though I feel it does the opposite. If the lady in this story was open instead of a close minded bible thumper she probably wouldnt have driven her man to cheat in the first place by not satisfying him or been able to understand and accept most men need to roam now and then and worked with him. Her beliefs ruined this marriage, spirituality has to be practical in the real world.
caster is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #47
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Therein lies the problem caster. This woman is exhibiting hard line closeminded dogma. Formal organized religion. Not spirituality. Don't confuse the two.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #48
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Poor bastard lost his job because of the hobby? Hell, I have a professional position and most my coworkers gather in the break room Monday morning to hear my tales.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #49
308Shooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve View Post
My GF cheated on me... Can I post an alert?????... I mean I was there to watch.. Does that count as cheating?? Uhm now I am confused?? All jokes aside though..... Sorry you got a divorce but like the ladies said already... He never "loved" someone like you but needed more. Maybe you should look into swinging or paying for that attorney ( I mean you already have a few guys interested in you). Then you would both be happy. I dont think seeing a provider makes him scum. He just had needs and you just couldnt fill the shoes. Case closed. As far as getting him fired.. that was lame. Why would you do that? Just because a man has a sexual need. BTW are you telling me that you never ever looked at another man and though " O My"... Come this is 2011 not 1801... GET over it Get laid and live happy. You know they say sex can help someones moods!!!!!!!!!
Well said Eve.
308Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #50
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh* I'm always late .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
VALARIE....fixed that for ya ......Don't want anyone confusing that nutjob with me!...I'm atheist anyways...
Thanks goodness. However, I know YOU wouldn't post such rubbish.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Default Valarie, Valarie, Valarie, Valarie, Valarie...

I was married to a CHRISTAN for 23 years! She committed adultery three times. I was faithful the entire time. I took her back each time. And I'm the heathen. A Christian friend of ours 6 months after the divorce asked me if I was ready to date? My reply was, "I'll start dating when I feel I can trust a Christian again. In the mean time I'll be here spending the $100,000.00 per year she cost me every year. Here I seldom here the word no

Let's face it… woman suck… And I’m OK with that

Hey guys what the hell is she talking about? You guys are all single and free just like me right?

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #52
caster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I hear you OOB, I don't get them mixed up. Also just because something is formal and organized doesn't mean it is dogmatic. There are spiritual aspects in all religions, and they fill a need people have. That is true even though you need no religion to be spiritual. The world would be a much better place if people turned their brains on and tried thinking about things instead of making instant value judgments all the time. If something is right or wrong you should be able to explain why.
caster is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #53
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

I've enjoyed the opions and am glad I have not had to go thur some of the poo-poo

endured by so many. lol
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #54
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Wow! Valerie, sorry to hear of your heartbreak and now, failed marriage. That has to feel well below average.

Here's a little free advice. Always remember that whenever a guy sees a gal, any gal, the very first thought that pops into his head is, "would I fuck her?" (unless you're the OASPDBB, then, it would be strap-on play. But I digest...). My point being, guys are asshole who are always checking out other women. Sex is always at the forefront of our minds. Some guys can remain faithful, you, unfortunately, fell for one who couldn't.

However, you admittedly recognize that your husband suffers from a disease and you choose to bail on him, to take his possessions, as well as hold him up to public ridicule by outing his disease to his employer and coworkers?

Seriously??

That's not a very Christian thing to do. Is it?

What about those sacred marriage vows that you took before God, "... through sickness and through health..", and all that? He's clearly fucking sick...and you choose to bail on him. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I suppose that doesn't apply to you because this is "different", right?

Sorry Valerie, you can't pick and choose scriptures that tit your cause and ignore those you break. It doesn't work that way because you come across as being hypocritical.
I thinck you should seek council from Father Wayward. He has led many lost sheep down the path of enlightenment. I personally feel that the Christian thing to do is forgive your husbands errant ways and help him through this sickness. I'm sure he would do it for you. It sounds to me that he's just gotten out of touch with his inner-chi and could use your support. Don't turn your back on him. Not when he most needs your understanding, your love, and just a little compassion. He put up with your hypocritical ass for 21+
Years, the least you could do is at least ACT like you fucking care. Hell, all he did was a little no strings attached straying. Imagine how you'd feel if he brought them home and tried to save them by bringing a little religion into their lost souls... Just wondering...would you try and help these girls find the Lord, or would you look down your nose and pass judgment and say, "to hell with them"?
If your actions are any kind of indicator, I'm betting the latter. Bad Christian. On the bright side, you can ask God for forgiveness and he'll grant it. Too bad you can't find that forgiveness within.

If you are unable to find that inner-peace, they say that a revenge gang-bang, grudge fuck does wonders for the wounds.

May God bless you and yours.

Regards,
SKF
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:54 PM   #55
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
Val,

There is a saying in this hobby, "they stray to stay".. if you don't get that, I guess you never will. He wasn't betraying you, he just wasn't getting the type of intimacy that obviously he felt he had to get elsewhere. He loved you enough to stay with you, I guess if he didn't love you he could have just divorced you. Or better yet, he could have found a civilian woman and had an affair with her, then divorce you for her!

You can spare me the religious rhetoric, quotes and crap. I am an aetheist.
+1
rubyred is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #56
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefranchiseus View Post
so the lesson is, delete your computer history

yep..my ex husband learned to do that...hes smart
Old 04-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #57
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
yep..my ex husband learned to do that...hes smart
The smart thing to do is any of the following:
1. set up a VM that boots to an image file.
2. run a bootable disc OS.
3. If you can do this, set up a PC at your work, VPN and RDP to the PC and surf from the PC at work.

There are a lot of other ways of getting around...
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:59 AM   #58
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post
3. If you can do this, set up a PC at your work, VPN and RDP to the PC and surf from the PC at work.

This is the hobby........You should know hobbyist aren't computer geeks......lol
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #59
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
This is the hobby........You should know hobbyist aren't computer geeks......lol
Ya I know, but they should look into it if they don't wanna deal with people snooping around on their computer.
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #60
rubyred
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post

yeah if my ex husband wanted to catch me doing anything that could trace to the internet..or from my computer he could...hes like the biggest computer geek i know... which isnt good for me AT ALL....hence..the new phone number and email address.............ugh!! and that wont even START to cover my tracks.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women