Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60468
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48486
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41811
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2024, 11:30 AM   #46
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

Encounters: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Back to topic

Awsome meme

Flair4Drama is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2024, 08:27 PM   #47
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 09-22-2024, 12:01 AM   #48
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

what "job"

"border zar" ?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2024, 07:46 AM   #49
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 09-22-2024, 10:11 AM   #50
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Hopefully, PM will give us all a fish...

Meanwhile, back on topic...

..teach a Trump fanboy ta fish and he will...

..be able ta eat after he loses alla his money on DJT Media stock and World Liberty Financial crypto...

rooster is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 11:17 AM   #51
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

My ECCIE Reviews

A newly resurfaced 2018 video obtained by DailyMail shows Kamala Harris chanting alongside protesters and Jussie Smollet:

“Down down with deportation.”

“Up up with agitation.”

“Down down with deportation.”

I’m sure she’ll say she’s since changed her position…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1838229038432923737
Old 09-24-2024, 09:21 AM   #52
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Thank GAWD Trump never changed his position on anything...

Jeezis. Every fuggin politishun flip flops. Why do you geniuses keep beating that same old drum? Oh...wait...I know...cuz ya gotta deflect from whatta amazing incompetent immoral lyin traitorous asshole Stupor Trump izzzz....

Old 09-24-2024, 08:24 PM   #53
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Groceries were 20-30% cheaper under Trump. Gas was a hell of a lot cheaper. Wars weren't breaking out around the world. Quality of life was a lot better. Which policy of Kamala's is going to return us to those days? Answer: NONE. Despite guys like roo and elg who just bash Trump and mock actual incidents, sane people see the difference and that's why Trump is very likely to win in November. Undecideds and independents want to know where candidates stand. They're flocking to Trump because they can see what his positions are. Kamala just hides.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 09:11 PM   #54
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

^^^^

True story!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 10:22 PM   #55
sucker45
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
OK, fake ragers….you are all offended and triggered by a smart ass comment about poor old Stupor Trump being targeted by a couple of Conservative malcontents, but no rage for this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ims-rcna171392

This city in Ohio is being terrorized by Trump and Vance. Innocent people are having their lives disrupted, hospitals and schools closing, and people now living in fear of right wing attacks…both real and on social media.

Again…..terrorism directly done by Trump and Vance again American citizens.

Or this nugget:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ses-rcna171385

Again, terrorism done by an extreme right wing ELECTED official against American citizens.

There are many more examples in the past years of Trump going after American citizens. Starting back with Colin Kaepernick. Whether you like him or not, he was a citizen terrorized out of his professional career by Trump.

Remember……any of this could happen to you as well.

So, when you people get outraged about things like this, you can be taken seriously….until then, chill out about a verbal jibe at Stupor Trump about his former followers taking shots at him.

elg……
You're seriously calling this terrorism? A Leo making a point about liberals being separate from the consequences of what they're voting for is far from terrorism. That's not even far right he's legitimately just making a good point in the form of a joke and you're trying to call what he's saying terrorism. "Words could happen to you too" is basically what you're saying lol no shit buddy. Most of us contend with this on a regular basis, those of us that live in the real world have been for a while. What you're pointing to is just a backlash from all the me too and defund the police bs combined with the consequences of open borders that is actually fucking with people's actual lives. Terrorism isn't people saying things, it's people actually blowing up large crowds of human beings. Words mean things, constantly trying to redefine words comes at a cost
sucker45 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 10:56 PM   #56
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Groceries were 20-30% cheaper under Trump. Gas was a hell of a lot cheaper. Wars weren't breaking out around the world. Quality of life was a lot better. Which policy of Kamala's is going to return us to those days? Answer: NONE. Despite guys like roo and elg who just bash Trump and mock actual incidents, sane people see the difference and that's why Trump is very likely to win in November. Undecideds and independents want to know where candidates stand. They're flocking to Trump because they can see what his positions are. Kamala just hides.
Yeah, things were cheaper, no wars breaking out and we had a Leave it to Beaver world under Eisenhower….

Same under Clinton. Oh, and Reagan…..Hoover…..Teddy Roosevelt….

Let’s keep living in the past.

elg……
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2024, 12:39 PM   #57
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Keep deep-throatin them talkin points given to ya by Steve Bannon and Charlie Kirk. It's easier than tryin to think fer yerself....and much more fun! Get that shit offa yer chest...there's lotsa fanboyz here who will give ya a reach-around in agreement...'specially fer takin down ol' roo a notch.

Your made-up ol' white man's rage is far from "sane."

And I don't have ta work very hard to "bash" and "mock" Stupor Trump and his band of sell-outs....I can do that quicker than Trump will fix the Ukraine war..

I get it that you hate all of the bad shit you rant about above. But your assignment of blame for these problems is simplistic, and Trump is NOT gonna help fix these things.

One of the biggest reasons that I hate Trump more than any politician in my lifetime is that he is using these problems to piss you off for his own self benefit.

That is what wanna-be despots and fascists do.

But fuck history....let's learn this shit the hard way all over again!

There's no easy fix for these problems. But there is a DAMN EASY way to make them worse: put Stupor Trump in the White House again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
^^^^

True story!
Yup. Thank you for the compliment. I did not expect such a magnanimous reaction from you. Yer welcome!!

Old 09-25-2024, 12:54 PM   #58
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
OK, fake ragers….you are all offended and triggered by a smart ass comment about poor old Stupor Trump being targeted by a couple of Conservative malcontents, but no rage for this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ims-rcna171392

This city in Ohio is being terrorized by Trump and Vance. Innocent people are having their lives disrupted, hospitals and schools closing, and people now living in fear of right wing attacks…both real and on social media.

Again…..terrorism directly done by Trump and Vance again American citizens.

Or this nugget:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ses-rcna171385

Again, terrorism done by an extreme right wing ELECTED official against American citizens.

There are many more examples in the past years of Trump going after American citizens. Starting back with Colin Kaepernick. Whether you like him or not, he was a citizen terrorized out of his professional career by Trump.

Remember……any of this could happen to you as well.

So, when you people get outraged about things like this, you can be taken seriously….until then, chill out about a verbal jibe at Stupor Trump about his former followers taking shots at him.

elg……
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucker45 View Post
You're seriously calling this terrorism? A Leo making a point about liberals being separate from the consequences of what they're voting for is far from terrorism. That's not even far right he's legitimately just making a good point in the form of a joke and you're trying to call what he's saying terrorism. "Words could happen to you too" is basically what you're saying lol no shit buddy. Most of us contend with this on a regular basis, those of us that live in the real world have been for a while. What you're pointing to is just a backlash from all the me too and defund the police bs combined with the consequences of open borders that is actually fucking with people's actual lives. Terrorism isn't people saying things, it's people actually blowing up large crowds of human beings. Words mean things, constantly trying to redefine words comes at a cost

It is incredibly difficult...and potentially meaningless...to try to parse all of this, given the complete lack of meaningful punctuation, but here goes...

It's terrorism. It ain't a "joke." Maybe...your post is?

These things might not fully be terrorism by themselves. But they encourage it. And the people saying them are culpable. Playin the pretend rage about word games...implying this might be cancel culture and alla that... is nonsense..

terrorism /tĕr′ə-rĭz″əm/
noun
The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals, views, or ideology....

Old 09-25-2024, 01:39 PM   #59
sucker45
Registered Member

There's no end to how much the meaning of a word can be contorted bit by bit, that's my point. When I was a kid, terrorism in the way that people generally used the term meant people actually murdering large swaths of people. Now its starting to mean the threat of violence. Soon it will mean the mere thought of violence or any mention of anything approaching the thought of violence, which is fundamentally eroding the right to free speech and shutting down the possibility of any real discussion of anything that could hurt someone's feelings. And in America there is already a precedent for terrorists to be held without charge(ie Guantanamo bay). I'm pointing out that this is fundamentally what allows tyrannical governments to come about. The bill of rights is meant to be a hedge against this

Also punctuation is for pussys
sucker45 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2024, 01:44 PM   #60
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

^^^^

Thought Police

It’s Orwellian.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies