Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #46
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
So, 4500+ brave American soldiers died needlessly and the Bush administration was involved in a coverup from day one and that was no big fucking deal to you. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
What a Bull Shit comparison! If you want to talk about the Iraq War and the "Bush lies", then open up a new thread and have at it. I doubt you will get too many takers.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #47
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Actually, what i find to be a big fucking deal is that 4 Americans died in service of their country, and a-hats like you are trying to turn it into a political shit-storm over nothing more than the terminology used to describe it in the first few days after it happened.

You're a punk.
And your the poster child for a woman having an abortion!
Old 11-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
CBJ7, you don't know what you are saying from one post to the next. Not only are you incredibly stupid, you are lying piece of shit!

me?

you got any facts to back up anything youve said, including I commented the DNI did or didnt change the facts ... quote me pissant?

like I said, pay attention shitstain
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #49
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=CJ7;1051931076]me?

you got any facts to back up anything youve said, including I commented the DNI did or didnt change the facts ... quote me pissant?

Yes you shit for brains.

You said "like the facts from this administration mean jackshit to you..." You think anything coming from this administration is "fact", even if it materially differs from a previous administration statement.

Like I said, you can't even keep up with what you say from 1 post to the next.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1051931116]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
me?

Yes you shit for brains.

You said "like the facts from this administration mean jackshit to you..." You think anything coming from this administration is "fact", even if it materially differs from a previous administration statement.

Like I said, you can't even keep up with what you say from 1 post to the next.
heres what you said dumbass ..

CBJ, I know this is all hard for you to keep up with. But when you have the director of the DNI telling us last week that he did not change the talking points and does not know who did, and then the next week tells us his Office of the DNI did indeed change the talking points, only IDIOTS like you accept this as FACT. It is just more of the same BS from this administration. Keep sucking up the Kool Aide, numbnuts.

now dipshit, quote me saying I accepted that as a FACT ..

youre so fucking dumb the jist of the quote you used flew right over the point on your head .. I was talking about you, you fucking idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #51
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=CJ7;1051931133]
Quote:

heres what you said dumbass ..

CBJ, I know this is all hard for you to keep up with. But when you have the director of the DNI telling us last week that he did not change the talking points and does not know who did, and then the next week tells us his Office of the DNI did indeed change the talking points, only IDIOTS like you accept this as FACT. It is just more of the same BS from this administration. Keep sucking up the Kool Aide, numbnuts.

now dipshit, quote me saying I accepted that as a FACT ..

youre so fucking dumb the jist of the quote you used flew right over the point on your head .. I was talking about you, you fucking idiot
Damn son! You are stuck on stupid. But that's nothing new with you.

You sound like some old drunken sot who doesn't know what he is saying from 1 post to the next? Or are you really that fucking stupid?
Old 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1051931153]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

Damn son! You are stuck on stupid. But that's nothing new with you.

You sound like some old drunken sot who doesn't know what he is saying from 1 post to the next? Or are you really that fucking stupid?

thats what I thought ... nothing.

bzzzzzzzzzzzz ... youre done fool. .

next contestant please.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #53
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=CJ7;1051931164]
Quote:

thats what I thought ... nothing.

bzzzzzzzzzzzz ... youre done fool. .

next contestant please.

You were "done" a long time ago!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #54
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Just another idiotic liberal/DemocratNewsMedia obfuscation using classic magician focus on this not that technique. Taking "al qaeda" out and inserting extremist, while more than mildly disconcerting and ideological, isn't the main issue.

It's the 100% lying about a spontaneous demonstration over a movie trailer being the cause and obama's lying at every turn about what he did, whether it be yes it's about the movie trailer, no I called it terroism, yes I gave an order to do everything possible, no I don't know what happened or even what I did, it's under investigation, yes ambassador rice only talked about what the intelligence people gave us, the requests for security before hand? I dunno, LIES
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oh! You mean the war that Bush negotiated an end to, that Obama wanted to extend so we'd still be there, but the Iraqi's wouldn't let him. You meant THAT war! Yes, very clever of Obama to follow Bush's timetable at Iraq's insistence.

Now why are we still in Afghanistan? Wasn't he going to end that one too?

I have corrected you on that line of BS several times.Guess it proves you are getting senile...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #56
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Better check again, TTH! That is exactly what the fuck Clapper's job is all about: coordinating intelligence media releases!

Horseshit!! I read a better written report today that said that some underling did the edits in consultation with the FBI and CIA and that Clapper signed off the next day after the edits were made. Even you're not stupid enough to think that the DNI sits around with a red pencil. And that's saying something.

Of course you never heard all this nattering about attacks on consulates and embasies during Bush's administration. Wonder why that was? 30 or so people were killed in those attacks!!! And the WTC??? Anybody killed there??

Oh yeah, he's a Republican, so it's OK. I keep forgetting.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, TTH, how many embassy personnel are allowed to be killed before we are allowed to be upset? Do you have any idea how stupid that argument is? What you're saying is that President Bush allowed a certain number of embassy personnel to be killed, we must allow Obama the same consideration.

Btw, I'm outraged at all of them. But I'm especially outraged when the Administration denies help when needed.

Lucky you inherited money.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #58
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, TTH, how many embassy personnel are allowed to be killed before we are allowed to be upset? Do you have any idea how stupid that argument is? What you're saying is that President Bush allowed a certain number of embassy personnel to be killed, we must allow Obama the same consideration.

Btw, I'm outraged at all of them. But I'm especially outraged when the Administration denies help when needed.

Lucky you inherited money.
Dig up Ronnie and ask him about the nearly 300 Marines killed in their barracks in Beruit without ANY retaliation whatsoever. Did I miss his impeachment? I wonder where all of you self-appointed, self-righteous "patriots" were then? You all are completely useless at anything but worthlessness.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #59
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Horseshit!! I read a better written report today that said that some underling did the edits in consultation with the FBI and CIA and that Clapper signed off the next day after the edits were made. Even you're not stupid enough to think that the DNI sits around with a red pencil. And that's saying something.

Of course you never heard all this nattering about attacks on consulates and embasies during Bush's administration. Wonder why that was? 30 or so people were killed in those attacks!!! And the WTC??? Anybody killed there??

Oh yeah, he's a Republican, so it's OK. I keep forgetting.
Yemen 08 is Bullshit. Now I will check the rest...fucker http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/18/wo...t/18yemen.html
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Fucking idiots just don't realize how hypocritical they are, and in so doing desecrate the memories of those who died in Benghazi. and elsewhere.

Get the fuck over it, dipshits!

this ISN'T Watergate. Obama isn't Nixon and YOU ARE ASSHOLES!

You are pathetic!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women