Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2011, 12:23 PM   #46
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestoralntexas View Post
Is this some internet version of that show Punked ?! Next Ashton Kutchners avatar will appear right?
I could use some Ashton right about now...just sayin.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #47
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I could use some Ashton right about now...just sayin.
Me too girl
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #48
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Some things are better left unsaid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
cbmane, to answer your Q, I FOUND her BUT just too late (due to my circs) but she is just the complete package for me:
(if it's not obvious who I'm talking about then...)

Perfect age (when I hit 90, she'll be in her 40s and in her sexual prime, wearing my ass out yet taking care of me too!)

Sexy and cool!
Beautiful (Doesn't need make-up nor expensive clothes to look exotic-all natural beauty)
Experienced Sexually (The old criticism of providers having had so many encounters doesn't bode well with me. Hell who am I to judge or criticize)
You'll know her when you find her (FOUND)

So, to answer your Q, if the circs were there, she would be the one handsdown.
(Problem with this is framed as if we have the choice). Whomever you select does NOT mean they have any semblance of the same feelings towards you. Remember, she chooses YOU, not the other way around
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #49
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Awww remind me to see you soon... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamMan View Post
One thing that we have to realize is that even though these ladies are in the game, just like us they are human too. I'm sure the majority of them want to eventually find love and have someone they can commit to. So, it's not too far-fetched of an idea that they will marry someone.

I just went thru a divorce recently and if I wasn't so gun shy about marriage there's a few of them that I wouldn't mind putting a ring on.

No seriously, very sweet post. we are not all "hoes". In fact, some of us (like me) are very well educated, business women. I own my own business here in Dallas. I hold an Associate of science degree and am in school for my Master's in science to teach college level. So, to be married and settled down isn't a far stretch from where I have already been.. (married now divorced)... single mother, and very educated. So, to find love eventually and to be able to give up this life for something real.. not fantasy is something I could do easily. I'm game and VERY capable of doing that because I have something to offer my mate and fall back on when I give it up. Many of us educated "HOES" could be. Just takes finding that one to turn the Paid FUN.. into a reality of life forever for us.

Thank you to all the respectful gentlemen that responded to this post.
Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #50
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestoralntexas View Post
Me too girl
What are you saying? I don't look enough like Ashton for you? I could grow my hair long again....
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #51
Rezo
Valued Poster

since this has turned into a literal turn a hooktard into the old ball n' chain thread i will first comment on that.

I don't see why not. It has been done before. Some are happily ever after, others burnt down in flames. Just like most any other civilian relationship. That being the case I think it is essential that something other than awesome sex, while a very fitting requirement, be brought into the picture before making that wondrous stumble down the aisle. I don't see it as any better or worse than first meeting your better half at the local church mixer (no, not st. james), bookstore (no, not down on telephone road), or swing club (a dancing group not Smoochees dammit!).
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #52
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
What are you saying? I don't look enough like Ashton for you? I could grow my hair long again....
I'm stuck on stupid, when it comes to you Big Daddy Jack...you know your money is no good with me! Just that smile and that awesome cock of yours...Oi vei
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #53
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

whatever!!!
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #54
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I was twice a wife before I was a ho...ok so I was a slut, but whatever! I just got tired of fking for free!
You obviously were not doing right because there is not free sex.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #55
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You obviously were not doing right because there is not free sex.
I meant with all of my brother's friends dipwad!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #56
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31
Cool (Oh Contraire)Permission to Stray...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Some things are better left unsaid....

Thanks for the advice and concern EA. But, I am very deliberate in what I write: I say what I mean, and I mean WTmuthaF I say.

I have been granted permission to stray (review will be coming soon). Soooooooo, I did. I came out of hiatus, bro. Now, I'm going back in and chillin' for a while.

I am a little disappointed that I haven't had any lesbians yet mistaken and flirt with me though. After all, my avatar is HOTTTxxx

Back to your concerns and previous comments, I don't give a rats ass if some provider's perception is that I'm obsessed. I'm not. I'm an admirer (Some have called it stalking-they need to pick up a dictionary every once in a while and broaden their vocabulary. I don't cyber stalk anyone!). I am a very avid admirer of what for me is the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on (Move on. I'm not going to stop my admiration fellas. So, stop the hate and answer the OPs mf original question).
Oh Contraire...I have had some of my eccie GFs reference my review of this lovely lady and wanting me to write another one for them. I am having zero problems with the ladies of interest as for me they have to be of a certain calibre and exude CONFIDENCE! They know they are sexy as hell, but this one's got me. It's no secret. No secret at ALL.

Now, whose your's. Did you answer the OPs Q or just chime in to bust my ballz?
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:20 AM   #57
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Just to bust your balls lol and it wasn't so much other's perception of ya as much as her's and judging from your posts I'm pretty sure you care about her perception of ya.

Just one hobbiest to another sir, that's all....

I've made my opinion on the matter known before so no need for me to re post it here
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:20 AM   #58
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm wondering how someone is in graduate school for a Master's Degree and only holds an Associates Degree...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #59
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'm wondering how someone is in graduate school for a Master's Degree and only holds an Associates Degree...
Skipping the Bachelor's would have saved me a shitload of $'s!
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #60
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I've been trying to explain this to you for years. When you get a GED from Rice, doors open, and the sky's the limit. You've met enough pre-med strippers to understand this phenomenon
TexasGator is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women