Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2015, 03:33 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
... the reason is simple. Israel has one of the most experienced and skilled armies in the world. In fact the only thing we have over them is numbers. Maybe Israel is a big pain in the ass but over the years we created that monster. Jim

Here is purportedly the ISIS end-game map. Does anyone see Israel carved out?

Here's the article referring to the "end-game"!
http://www.quora.com/Is-ISIS-plannin...quering-Israel

"ISIS may well want to conquer Israel. The map featured in the Daily Mail article "ISIS militants declare formation of caliphate in Syria and Iraq", purportedly an ISIS production, makes sweeping claims to vast swathes of territories which include Israel."

Here's someone else's opinion about the Israelis "amazing army"

"In the specific case of Israel, the Israeli military is more than capable of defending itself against attack. If, in fact, Israel was attacked by the Islamic State, I suspect that few governments would mind if Israel defended itself against this very unpopular emergent polity. If Israel somehow faced an existential threat from the Islamic State, then the Israeli nuclear arsenal would come into play. That would not be a conflict that the Islamic State could survive. I suspect strongly that the Islamic State knows this, and is concentrating right now on achievable goals."

BTW: The Kurds get along with the Israelis.

Some of you all are buying into the notion that the "ISIS" matter is tribal warfare.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:38 PM   #47
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
...I know more about geo-politics than you ever will. Money is being funneled from Saudi to Iran....
Prove it, you demented fuck. With a credible source or link! I can't believe you are dumb enough to double down!

As I said, your ignorance is appalling. Seriously. The price of oil has collapsed in the past 5 months and OPEC swing producer Saudi Arabia refuses to cut production because it wants low oil prices to keep squeezing Iran and Russia. If you had any clue what "geo-politics" is about, you would know this you stupid fucktard!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:06 PM   #48
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Definitely hurting the Russian economy.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:14 PM   #49
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Prove it, you demented fuck. With a credible source or link! I can't believe you are dumb enough to double down!

As I said, your ignorance is appalling. Seriously. The price of oil has collapsed in the past 5 months and OPEC swing producer Saudi Arabia refuses to cut production because it wants low oil prices to keep squeezing Iran and Russia. If you had any clue what "geo-politics" is about, you would know this you stupid fucktard!
Wow. Just wow. You really are uneducated and so far off base I don't even know where to start. Do you think because you speak with passion like you know what the fuck you're talking about it gives you more credibility ? Let me educate you O Lazy one.

Iran just like Saudi is an original founding member nation of OPEC which shatters your silly assertions of Saudi squeezing Iran. Lol I needed that gut busting laugh thanks. These guys cutting back on production wasn't in their best economic interests (balancing their budgets) so they did nothing while Saudi refused to give up its market share by cutting production hoping to affect US shale oil.

Listen guy you are out of your leagues and it's finally clear to me your a cry baby pansy who literally makes shit up on the fly. Yes I have friends in several ME countries we talk regularly and yes I'm more than confident I'm way more knowledgeable regarding geo-politics than you will ever be. ;-) even if you lived another 1000 yrs
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:15 PM   #50
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The only time Israel has come out short in doing battle with the Arabs it was because Washington was pulling the reins on them and pushing them to ease up. The strength of the Israeli military has to do with their individual determination, superior intelligence, and endless training to improve their skills.
We'll see who's improving most since July-August 2006....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:21 PM   #51
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel? Easy. They aren't stupid.
Exactly! Especially since Israel is taking out Assads' allies for them!
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:27 PM   #52
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Listen guy you are out of your leagues and it's finally clear to me your a cry baby pansy who literally makes shit up on the fly. Yes I have friends in several ME countries we talk regularly and yes I'm more than confident I'm way more knowledgeable regarding geo-politics than you will ever be. ;-) even if you lived another 1000 yrs
True. But I won't be putting "more knowledgeable than lustyturd" on my resume anytime soon. I think I'll leave that for my husky's application when I put him in doggy daycare.

EDIT:Never mind, they might reject him for being too dumb.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 05:18 PM   #53
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Iran just like Saudi is an original founding member nation of OPEC which shatters your silly assertions of Saudi squeezing Iran.
Everyone knows Iran is one of OPEC's founders. So what? You act like you just made some big discovery. OPEC nations have been feuding and cheating on production quotas since Day 1. If you think the mere fact that Iran and Saudi Arabia both belong to the same cartel means they can't hate and scheme to undermine each other in almost every possible way, then you have no idea how the real world works.

Here's a link showing how much love is lost between Saudi Arabia and Iran:

"King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia repeatedly exhorted the United States to 'cut off the head of the snake' by launching military strikes to destroy Iran's nuclear program, according to leaked U.S. diplomatic cables."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/...6AS02B20101129

And you come in here posing as an expert in geo-politics telling us Iran can always turn to the Saudis to fund the same nuclear program the Saudi king wants to see destroyed in a military strike? I've heard some abysmally stupid arguments put forth in this forum before, but yours is without a doubt the most jaw-dropping of all in terms of its sheer stupidity!

Meanwhile, you still won't provide a credible source or a link to back up your absurd claim the Saudis are funding Iran's nuke program. All you do is say "trust me, I have friends in several Mideast countries so I know what I'm talking about..." The more your ass is backed into a corner, the more you lash out, froth at the mouth, and insist you are knowledgeable! You're quite a pitiful spectacle to watch, zanyzit.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:40 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Iran is pretty much a peaceful nation - they don't have radicals like other middle eastern nations....

Hey Wimpy, did you read posts #42, 44, and 45 yet? Still wanna talk about how peaceful the Iranian regime is?
Old 03-04-2015, 05:48 PM   #55
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Everyone knows Iran is one of OPEC's founders. So what? You act like you just made some big discovery. OPEC nations have been feuding and cheating on production quotas since Day 1. If you think the mere fact that Iran and Saudi Arabia both belong to the same cartel means they can't hate and scheme to undermine each other in almost every possible way, then you have no idea how the real world works.

Here's a link showing how much love is lost between Saudi Arabia and Iran:

"King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia repeatedly exhorted the United States to 'cut off the head of the snake' by launching military strikes to destroy Iran's nuclear program, according to leaked U.S. diplomatic cables."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/...6AS02B20101129

And you come in here posing as an expert in geo-politics telling us Iran can always turn to the Saudis to fund the same nuclear program the Saudi king wants to see destroyed in a military strike? I've heard some abysmally stupid arguments put forth in this forum before, but yours is without a doubt the most jaw-dropping of all in terms of its sheer stupidity!

Meanwhile, you still won't provide a credible source or a link to back up your absurd claim the Saudis are funding Iran's nuke program. All you do is say "trust me, I have friends in several Mideast countries so I know what I'm talking about..." The more your ass is backed into a corner, the more you lash out, froth at the mouth, and insist you are knowledgeable! You're quite a pitiful spectacle to watch, zanyzit.

I'm good I can respond to your drivel immediately out of my own knowledge unlike you I don't need to scour the internet for answers. Your problem is you don't understand base politics n economics nor do you have a clue about how it relates to OPEC. I exposed you and you respond with more diatribe.

So Saudi make public statements in opposition to Iran big deal Sherlock they behaved the same way during 9-11. Its par for the course. They may not be allies but they do have a common enemy. Sorry thats lost on you. You're the sheeple here not me. You get your information filtered online I get mine from real world demonstrable sources. Again you read an article and everything is face value with you ;-). Go educate yourself lazy lad because all I'm seeing from you is an uneducated hack trying hard to persuade with anger and emotion.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:11 PM   #56
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm good I can respond to your drivel immediately out of my own knowledge unlike you I don't need to scour the internet for answers. Your problem is you don't understand base politics n economics nor do you have a clue about how it relates to OPEC. I exposed you and you respond with more diatribe.

So Saudi make public statements in opposition to Iran big deal Sherlock they behaved the same way during 9-11. Its par for the course. They may not be allies but they do have a common enemy. Sorry thats lost on you. You're the sheeple here not me. You get your information filtered online I get mine from real world demonstrable sources. Again you read an article and everything is face value with you ;-). Go educate yourself lazy lad because all I'm seeing from you is an uneducated hack trying hard to persuade with anger and emotion.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:08 PM   #57
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:

racist jews.jpg

you are a filthy liar!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:10 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....I get mine from real world demonstrable sources.
Would that be people you know over in the region?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:00 AM   #59
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Do you have any source materials from the Ayatollah Khomeni, IBIdiot?

Maybe about how Iran will crush the United States?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:29 AM   #60
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Written by someone who has studied Iran and their politics for over forty years. Not that I expect you to listen to experts.

http://garysick.tumblr.com/post/1126...anyahus-speech
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women