Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2014, 09:59 AM   #46
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
A friend from another hobby site and I hope to get together at the shooting range in GP soon. I find sending lead down range to be a relaxing experience. There was a Christmas party in Dallas in 2012 that I attended and met some wonderful ladies from Dallas. The parties in Houston, San Antonio and Austin are great. I generally drive down and get a hotel room and take a taxi to the function so I am able to drink and not drive. If things work out I take a lady from here (TrulyPassion) so I have company. The last party I spent before party time with Dezirie. Looking at the avatars we use then meeting the person face to face is a hoot.
I'm going to get together with a guy I met on this site for shooting some day. It's larger groups and random groups that I am wary of. We agree to disagree I suppose.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:28 AM   #47
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Agree with you Tony. One on one, fine. A groups invites problems. What if you know one of the other guys?(Dallas is a big city but still a small town in mmany respects.) Yes, a social is a more efficient way to size up a provider, but I would rather to a little more work on the QT.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 PM   #48
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmtony View Post
Well you owe me two pennies.
Yeah, it's not like you'd lie or anything, right?
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #49
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmtony View Post
Well you owe me two pennies.
Maybe so.

My bigger point was that you are known to have shared intimate moments with someone who was banned for having more than just one fake handle so don't go getting all holier than thou with the multiple handles bit.

You're taking a cheap shot which says to me you would do the same thing they are doing to you if given the chance.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #50
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconbueller View Post
Never even heard of any happening... either they aren't (hard to believe) or I'm not on the invite list...
Yes they exist but why you're not on one of the list, they are missing out (you just keep staying UTR babe, except with me) *muah*
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:51 PM   #51
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Maybe so.

My bigger point was that you are known to have shared intimate moments with someone who was banned for having more than just one fake handle so don't go getting all holier than thou with the multiple handles bit.

You're taking a cheap shot which says to me you would do the same thing they are doing to you if given the chance.
Hardly. I don't have the time or desire to fake an account.

I'm taking a cheap shot at someone that posted personal information in a reply to a post of mine? That's cheap? I thought posting personal information about others here was the cheap shot. Or is that okay if you are now upset with that person for some reason? So its cool as long as you like the person posting personal info? I'm just saying its a good example of "be careful who you trust."

And for the record I haven't seen anyone at all in 2014. And I'm on no ones special plan. I have no arrangements with anyone.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #52
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

As much as I like to hijack a good thread as anyone...

My thoughts on the original post.

Compensation for M&G time only makes sense to me if applied to the session that follows. Basically, I would view it like "insurance" that the call will happen once everyone gets over their cold feet.

But guys, what's with the cold feet thing? Pick a gal with good reviews, do your research and you can pretty much tell by her communication setting up an appointment what her personality is going to be like.

And I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....(sorry girls!)

Providers are by and large very talented and skilled at making a guy feel comfortable. One could say they are very good actresses. They want to have a decent time and have nice appointments with guys who are clean, respectful and know better than to twist their nipples.

If you're unsure of your sexual skills or prowess, they know just how to let you know what they like and what they do not if you ask. And they'll gladly help you think you are the best lover in the world.

Most of them list their preferred beverages or gift ideas, so you can always break the ice with something from their showcase or P411 profile.

And many of them, after you see them a bit after a while will gladly accept a bit of dinner and conversation as long as you pick up the tab. Though I have had a few insist on going dutch. They are people too and like anyone else, they enjoy polite, engaging, respectful company. And it they are busy, they will politely decline.

Don't abuse it, guys, when a provider gives you that extra touch. Write her a good review, tip her, get her a nice, thoughtful gift and say thanks, always say thanks!

I don't "pay" for OTC time. In part because at that point, I'm dealing with a person, not a provider...and usually one that I've done a fair amount of business with and there is some history of doing a little extra for each other. Neither do I insist or require it, if I make an invitation, it's only that...an invitation.

They may be "whores in the bedroom", but they are also ladies outside of it. Just treat 'em right like you should any lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryec View Post
Ladies, would you be open to meeting someone in a public place for the first time like for lunch or coffee as a way of screening?

I have thought about it and I would prefer to meet someone in person before I committed to an hour or two.

Of course you would be compensated for your time, but at a reduced rate. Plus lunch or coffee would be provided.

No review would be done but information woud be provided if asked.

Also this would not help to verify any new profiders, this would just be for my benefit.

This would be a good way for you to earn some extra $, legit, safe, and maybe get a good lunch out of the deal.

And sometimes you just wanna hang out instead of playing 'banging for dollars'.
Does this sound like a viable option or is this just a bad idea?

Welcome any and all comments, good or bad.

Peace
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #53
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
Only down side is how do I answer a stranger when he asks me which one is my daughter?
Shoot back, HD: "Why do you want to know? So you can ask me her rates?" HAAA HA HA!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #54
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehke View Post
Most of them list their preferred beverages or gift ideas, so you can always break the ice with something from their showcase or P411 profile.

And many of them, after you see them a bit after a while will gladly accept a bit of dinner and conversation as long as you pick up the tab. Though I have had a few insist on going dutch. They are people too and like anyone else, they enjoy polite, engaging, respectful company. And it they are busy, they will politely decline.

Don't abuse it, guys, when a provider gives you that extra touch. Write her a good review, tip her, get her a nice, thoughtful gift and say thanks, always say thanks!

I don't "pay" for OTC time. In part because at that point, I'm dealing with a person, not a provider...and usually one that I've done a fair amount of business with and there is some history of doing a little extra for each other. Neither do I insist or require it, if I make an invitation, it's only that...an invitation.

They may be "whores in the bedroom", but they are also ladies outside of it. Just treat 'em right like you should any lady.
OMFG I cannot believe there is a man on tjis board who gets it. You sir have won a prize ill have to think of your payment lol.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #55
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby View Post
OMFG I cannot believe there is a man on tjis board who gets it. You sir have won a prize ill have to think of your payment lol.
+1 very well said
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:52 PM   #56
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryec View Post
Ladies, would you be open to meeting someone in a public place for the first time like for lunch or coffee as a way of screening?

I have thought about it and I would prefer to meet someone in person before I committed to an hour or two.

Of course you would be compensated for your time, but at a reduced rate. Plus lunch or coffee would be provided.

No review would be done but information woud be provided if asked.

Also this would not help to verify any new profiders, this would just be for my benefit.

This would be a good way for you to earn some extra $, legit, safe, and maybe get a good lunch out of the deal.

And sometimes you just wanna hang out instead of playing 'banging for dollars'.
Does this sound like a viable option or is this just a bad idea?

Welcome any and all comments, good or bad.

Peace

Fryec,

Meet and Greets between a provider and hobbyist are absolutely fine for breaking the ice and getting to know each other before the actual date. In fact, after a gentlemen has sent me his references and/or has gone through my screening process, I actually prefer meeting up with a gentlemen for a few cocktails as opposed to sending emails/texts/PM's back and forth.

Also, while one's behavior in public should not solely constitute their behavior BCD - you may be talking to a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personality at the bar - One should relax and enjoy the company. Lastly, don't forget to be a gentlemen! Even if it happens that you and the lady don't click, then it would be a courteous gesture to at least pick up the tab.

Either way, meeting an individual for drinks and dinner before stealing them away to a hotel room or cozy bedroom definitely sets the mood for a romantic evening, and intensifies the passion for the activities to be had BCD.

After all, Didn't you get a little aroused when you were drinking?

- Brown Sugar Baby
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #57
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Visitors to Austin and San Antonio always get a warm welcome.

With proper vouching, of course.

Twice a month events in San Antonio (lunches and happy hours) and (same) almost as frequently in Austin.

Check my signature for event dates and rules.

= = = = =

jmho, of course, but "very large" events are not my favorite happenings.

Since an event may run only a few hours or so, the more people there to meet limits absolutely the amount of time one can spending meeting any one.

As noted in earlier posts, networking is a primary rationale; gents exchanging info and ladies enjoying some off the clock time but still networking with other ladies and, of course, marketing.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #58
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I make every party I can. CK1942 sets them up for the fun we all have. Most are happy hour type get together that run until about 10PM. Some of the smaller parties(15-20 people) are just as much fun as the bigger parties where 75-100 people wander in and out through out the evening.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:38 AM   #59
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the idea of meeting for dinner or even just a drink (even if coffee or coke) and getting to know each other first. However, if the gentleman is married, they don't always want to try to explain it to acquaintances if seen in public with a lady that isn't his wife.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #60
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Tammie
I am widowed and if some one sees me with a pretty young thing like you I explain that you are my therapist and you brought my blood pressure down.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women