Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2021, 02:09 PM   #46
@Sage
@SageArrangement

User ID: 546046
My ECCIE Reviews

Alexa is not here to tell her side of the story so she said it was ok that I did.
1. This guy was coached to make an account, what to say and where to put it. (Also the coach/coaches, included unnessary details to speak highly of themselves and poorly on Alexa)

2. Shit happens and she had a very rough trip on her way to see him. Without saying too much cause I don't know if it's allowed but she did not have access to her phone.

3. The guy making the thread did not make it clear that he did infact see her the next day and had a great time. Also said he wanted to delete this thread but couldn't.
Can a moderator please remove this entire thread? Lauren and Ginger can make another thread about how excellent and perfect they are.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:17 PM   #47
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Interesting to say the least. One thing, how do you not have access to your phone?
Old 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM   #48
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
Interesting to say the least. One thing, how do you not have access to your phone?
Having driven through that neck of the woods more than once, there are lots of cell phone dead zones. Doesn't seem to matter who your carrier is.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:21 PM   #49
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Thank you Sage for your input on this thread. It makes the most sense of the other tales that have been spun. You gave me a great idea. Starting Sunday night at 9 PM, we should start a thread and tell someone how great they are.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:52 PM   #50
jmgorilla
Valued Poster

Can we start with me please? I love a good self-esteem boost, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Starting Sunday night at 9 PM, we should start a thread and tell someone how great they are.
Old 01-27-2021, 04:14 PM   #51
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdfishingboy7 View Post
And let me just add this I will only see Ginger and a provider from the pink doll house because they are class acts and Have always always treated me great
Honey if you wanted to be used and abused you should had called me~
Old 01-27-2021, 05:18 PM   #52
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
I have NO intentions of backing down about this subject matter , and the attacks about it being a fake post due to hatred towards spice from a century ago also has nothing to do with this , so ANYONE that has something to say about there assumptions say it to ME
Since you bring up the past I will state the following:
  • Ginger's Past Offense was dealt with in accordance with the Eccie Guidelines.
  • She accepted and complied with the sanctions imposed by Eccie.
  • She is a Member of Eccie and will be treated with the same respect due to any other Member of Eccie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Stop the attacks on Spice , I will start contacting every moderator in every state and getting everyone BANNED for this . This board is not to slander others , it's to inform others to keep clients / providers safe . You included has harassed her and many others on here for something that happened a century ago . We all make mistakes in the heat of a moment Sandy are you telling me your perfect ??? She has been punished enough over that . This thread is about a old man that was done very wrong and you absolutely have not any of the facts and due to policy they can not be shared
  • Contacting every Moderator in every state has already been done. When you RTM a post it displays in the Staff Area of the Board, and every Member of Staff reviews these RTM's every time they log in.
  • Posts on this board are not slander; they are libel, though I do think it might be a bit difficult to prosecute.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:20 PM   #53
biomed1
Administrator

Additionally, it would appear that some Members need to be reminded of the following:
Quote:
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:44 PM   #54
@Sage
@SageArrangement

User ID: 546046
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
I'm with Alexa right now. She said it's ok to say. She was was pulled over and detained that day. She will be on here soon to comment and message moderators.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:48 PM   #55
Alexa9292
Exquisite Latina beauty ❤

User ID: 538137
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi this is ALEXA,
Just wanted to clarify thatrything IS OK and here is a video of my clarifying everything just wanted to thank LAUREN & GINGERDOLL for posting all them things about me you both and go f**k yourself and GINGER with your loud mouth let me tell you something I don't talk I get straight to the point and I have every to say this because you both talked trash which is what you both are

LOVE,
Alexa Anderson ��
Old 01-27-2021, 06:53 PM   #56
Alexa9292
Exquisite Latina beauty ❤

User ID: 538137
My ECCIE Reviews

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Old 01-27-2021, 07:15 PM   #57
biomed1
Administrator

Both sides have had their say in this matter, as well as many others.
Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women