Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #46
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftworthman View Post
I recently completed a long road trip by car and stopped at several truck stops for gas and pit stops. I noticed that every rest room had condom machines. I have heard about providers visiting truck stops and am just curious if any of the hobbyists here are truck drivers or if any providers have ever provided at a truck stop. Just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
back on ASPD, Logan would post reviews of the various truck stops scattered around Dallas off I-20.
LazurusLong is correct. I posted several reviewz of the truck stop “lot lizard” action off of the Truck stops along I-20 in Dallas…..I-20/Lancaster and I-20/Bonnie View Rd. When I first started trolling that area, it was nothing like I’d ever seen before. The truckers would just line up….and the lot lizards would just roam the sidewalk/parking area and roam from cab to cab….

….the Lot Lizards were rougher than your typical street walker, but not all of them. There were a lot of lot lizards that were seemingly black tranvestites/transsexuals and the truckers didn’t seem to mind…I guess a bj is a bj after long hours on the road! LOL. These girls also carried knives and would rob you quick to. I always trolled and found the younger and safer ones…the usually had basic/simple names that could be said over the radio airwaves….like…

Thumper – tall, young 22/23 yo thin redhead lot lizard – very nice. I remember nice HJ and she would eat cum from her hand after a handjob. Had no idea what she was doing out there.
Red – hardened 22-24 yo / just remember she sold as well as provided out there.

Sunshine – cute 18/19 yo – very street smart and shady. Met her in South Dallas a year before but she ended up working the truck stops. I recall in South Dallas she “forced” me to drive to the ATM and withdraw extra money for her becuz she threatened to call LE that she was not of legal age or some shit unless I paid her 200 more dollarz. I later found out she was indeed 18 yo, but she punked me hard, but were friends after that incident and she couldn’t punk me anymore. I last saw her when I dropped her off on Lancaster in the rain…she just stood their hooking and Lancaster LE rolled up on her…not sure what happened to her as I quickly took off. Her real name was Darlene.

Big Snowflake – think this was a transvestite with implants. I remember she got very upset when I accused “her” of being a man. I thought she was going to kill me or rob me in my car! Implants were hard as racks and she did show me that she didn’t have a dick. I posted a review of her on ASPD and she was my first lot lizard pick up. Can’t remember if I got a hj or just jacked off to her tits.

Little Snowflake – my ATF lot lizard! She told me she had just turned 18 yo, but I suspected a runaway from up north. Not even sure she was 5 feet tall, but pale white skin, blonde hair and wearing camouflage pants. She looked so cute and innocent. I remember picking her up on Peterbuilt Rd and she smelled like she had just gotten out of the shower. I didn’t have any cash, so had to use the truck stop indoor ATM. I normally don’t leave working girls in my car, but just rolled down the window so she could have some air and left her inside. I wasn’t worried abut her stealing my car either, becuz I don’t think she could see over the steering wheel and touch the pedals at the same time! He he…Anyway…

…she didn’t steal anything out of my car cuz she was brand new to the streetz. I remember this lil teen had the most foul mouth and dropped some serious vulgarity and cuss words. Not sure where she learned that type of talk. Sounded like she came from an abusive background from some of the things she said. Anyway…her bbbj was a beginners and she wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth…not even for a tip. I even went down on DATY with Lil Snowflake…clean pussy and freshly shaved. She was something special and one of my ATF providerz. I remember playing with her for a few hours and then dropping off to her pimp named Ponytail. I hornily drove back up there a couple of days later to see Little Snowflake again…

….but couldn’t find her. I searched and searched, but someone told me she just got in the cab of a trucker and took off. Some of the lot lizards were dropped off by pimps to work…other girls just traveled around the country from truck stop to truck stop. Lil Snowflake was a prize out there on the street and had no business being out there. I often wonder what happened to that girl and hope she got rescued from the truck stops…becuz the truck stop life for a lot lizard is very dangerous. A lot of other illegal activities going on out there…

I did repost my review of Lil Snowflake on Eccie after ASPD crashed – it’s here - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=snowflake

Lot lizards can be fun if you pick up the young ones and not the hardened ones. I always picked up the young white ones and really didn’t have any problems…except for some initial problems with Sunshine/Darlene. Also, some of these young lot lizards are runaways, so you really have no idea how old some of them are when they hop in your car. The Bears are now very heavy at the I-20 Dallas truck stops, so be careful when trolling up there…especially if you luck into a young lot lizard up there and pick her up…you will be sweating bullets when LE asks for your ID and the real age of the young lot lizard in your car….trust me on that one!
Logan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women