Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41547
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Ekim, I will give you credit, you speak up. All the rest of the libtards ,shut the fuck up on this subject, because they know damn good and well odumbo is a gutless , fucking coward. He will take no questions from the press, they are stonewalling, till after he loses the election... what a bunch of lowlife bastards this administration. is

Ok fucktard I am not a liberal you are so fucking stupid this has not sunk in yet.Here is the story

the person reporting said and this is a condensed version.He called his group a quick response team.they were housed two miles from the ambassador in a safe house.they responded to the fight,and there was no time frame in it so I can't say if they had requested and were denied.OK? they went rescued and gathered up the bodies and returned to the safe house that was better to defend.They came under mortar fire(where the Seal was Killed) then they loaded all into vehicles drove away slowly not to attract attention got to the aircraft and flew away..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

TWO former SEALs were killed at that compound by mortar fire, not one, but two. One was painting the mortar team with a laser. Why would he paint them unless he had reason to think that something was going to happen to them? They were a mile away and it was not a safe house, it was a CIA outpost. When they arrived at the consulate the ambassador was missing and Sean Smith was who they collected before leaving.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Rice also diverged on critique of the events leading up to the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens (known for his compassion and hands-on approach in Libya), one of four Americans killed in the Benghazi attack. She remarked:
“You can’t simply keep your diplomats in a bunker … They have to get out and do their work.”
Condi seemed to agree with many of the President’s defenders when she stated:
“The problem is when there is a fog of war like this, there are a lot of competing stories coming in, there’s a lot a competing information coming in, and it takes a little while to know precisely what has happened.”
Watch Condoleezza Rice discuss the Benghazi attack on Fox below

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/376608/condoleezza-rice-backs-obama-on-libya-response-says-we-dont-have-all-the-pieces/#zDgdQE7KHaDp5kDi.99
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Rice also diverged on critique of the events leading up to the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens (known for his compassion and hands-on approach in Libya), one of four Americans killed in the Benghazi attack. She remarked:
“You can’t simply keep your diplomats in a bunker … They have to get out and do their work.”
Condi seemed to agree with many of the President’s defenders when she stated:
“The problem is when there is a fog of war like this, there are a lot of competing stories coming in, there’s a lot a competing information coming in, and it takes a little while to know precisely what has happened.”
Watch Condoleezza Rice discuss the Benghazi attack on Fox below

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/376608/condoleezza-rice-backs-obama-on-libya-response-says-we-dont-have-all-the-pieces/#zDgdQE7KHaDp5kDi.99
No sale! Fifty or even five hundred dissidents carrying signs and chanting anti-American slogans does a “protest” make. Fifty armed men maneuvering on and shooting at a consulate with AK-47s and RPGs was a violent attack by men set on doing harm to U.S. citizens. There’s no “fog of war” involved in discriminating between protesters throwing rocks and climbing walls and an armed assault. If no one in the White House could figure that out, well that’s even more reason to dump their asses on November 6th.

Odumbo’s “touchy-feely” approach in Libya left the ambassador unprotected. Odumbo, et al, subsequently lied their collective asses off trying to cover Odumbo’s failed foreign policy.

As C-in-C, Odumbo knew or should have known the compound was bombed twice previously and that there were hundreds of other violent incidents before 9/11, 2012. Apparently Odumbo never asked a simple question in the wake of those attacks: “What are we doing to protect Ambassador Stevens and his staff?” Rather, Odumbo instead allowed the security forces to be withdrawn from Libya leaving Stevens and company even more exposed on the anniversary of 9/11. That’s not leadership: it’s criminal.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm seriously going to have to move out of this nutty country. Ever four years folks go batshit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

As C-in-C, Odumbo knew or should have known the compound was bombed twice previously and that there were hundreds of other violent incidents before 9/11, 2012. .
Known or should have known?????????....well then I take back my defense of Bush and WMD's.

Bush should have known...

Let's try him for war crimes like the rabid left wanted...because that is what you guys on the far right are sounding like.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Known or should have known?????????....well then I take back my defense of Bush and WMD's.

Bush should have known...

Let's try him for war crimes like the rabid left wanted...because that is what you guys on the far right are sounding like.
Comparing the assault in Libya in 2012 to Iraq 2003 is a bullshit argument. The attacks in Libya, in April and in June, were documented and on file, and should have been in Odumbo's daily briefings -- the briefings Odumbo was NOT attending. There was nothing vague or unknown about those hundreds of incidents and those bombings in April and in June; nevertheless, the Odumbo administration CUT security.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
TWO former SEALs were killed at that compound by mortar fire, not one, but two. One was painting the mortar team with a laser. Why would he paint them unless he had reason to think that something was going to happen to them? They were a mile away and it was not a safe house, it was a CIA outpost. When they arrived at the consulate the ambassador was missing and Sean Smith was who they collected before leaving.

Oh didn't know you were there JD sorry..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

IB, strawmen are WPF's specialty.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #54
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why would anyone paint a target with a laser if there was no one there to do something about it? I suspect that he thought somebody was there. What would you say if it comes out that he was told that someone was there?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:17 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Comparing the assault in Libya in 2012 to Iraq 2003 is a bullshit argument.
#1: In 2003 we were at a "truce" with Iraq from a prior administration and there were violations of the agreements with Iraq for over 10 years.. including surface to air confrontations with fly overs ... and mulitiple U.N. demands that were being ignored ... there was in effect an ongoing military confrontation ... It was not Bush II's war.

#2: In Libya in 2012 there were ongoing assaults on our property and people ... It IS Obaminable's war..... HE started it.

Bush took action. If you think Bush lied about WMD's, then think it.

Obaminable did not take action. If you think Obaminable lied about the movie, then think it.

Vote accordingly.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:23 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What would you say if it comes out that he was told that someone was there?
The same thing that I think daily when I recall having heard repeatedly ....

.. "my administration will be transparent" ... or

"the check is in the mail."
Old 10-28-2012, 04:03 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Comparing the assault in Libya in 2012 to Iraq 2003 is a bullshit argument. The attacks in Libya, in April and in June, were documented and on file, and should have been in Odumbo's daily briefings -- the briefings Odumbo was NOT attending. There was nothing vague or unknown about those hundreds of incidents and those bombings in April and in June; nevertheless, the Odumbo administration CUT security.
Should I compare them to the Pat Tillman Lie.

Bush knew or should have known?

Isn't that the new standard?

Bush knew that soldiers would be killed because he did not provide them vehicles with armored bottoms. The list could go on and on with the rights double standard.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:06 AM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now shut up old man , you don't even know the Pat Tillman story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
IB, strawmen are WPF's specialty.
And dicks are yours.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:10 AM   #59
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

ask yourself this question

if you were the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, or the head of the CIA, or the head of the state department, or a member of the natonal security council, or anyone else in the obama administration would you pass the request for more security or back-up by the ambassador and the CIA operatives up to the president or would you make the denial decision yourself?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:24 AM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Isn't that the new standard?

Bush knew that soldiers would be killed because he did not provide them vehicles with armored bottoms.
If I recall correctly the vehicles deployed for Iraq and Afghanistan in the early 2000's were designed and assembled prior to 2001.* That FACT alone makes the case for improving and maintaining readily available equipment as opposed to reducing preparedness, equipment, and personnel trained to engage on short notice.

*Had they been adequately designed and assembled there just might not have been a "surplus" at the end of 2000. After all, we had been "at war" for at least 7 years and more likely 10 to 11 years by 2000. I think it was "renamed" a "law enforcement" activity. Like Libya.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women