Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2020, 08:35 PM   #46
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

[QUOTE=chizzy;1062021340]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Are you saying that you didn't vote for Trump and that you won't vote for him in November?

Carter wasn't on my worst presidents list. I know plenty about Reagan. Trickle down economics that even HW called Voodoo Economics, and which has lead to the erosion of the middle class. I'll admit that neoliberal are complicit in that as well. Iran Contra. Failed war on drugs. Crack epidemic. Mismanagement of the AIDS crisis. Financial recession. High unemployment for most of his presidency. I will admit that there are probably more reasons that he was a shitty president that I'm not aware of.[/QUOTE

Lol, you just proved my last post to be factually correct

Have a nice day puppy
That's a good one. Are you having trouble with the quote function?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:37 PM   #47
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m not at high risk. I’m not 65, years away. I don’t have diabetes, asthma, or heart problems. Probably as susceptible as you are. Maybe less. Who the fuck are you to diagnose anyone? You don’t know me. You’re really out of your realm. Stay in your lane. Which is a very narrow one.
60-69 range is a good bit higher risk than I am. My lane is just fine.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:45 AM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
60-69 range is a good bit higher risk than I am. My lane is just fine.
Good, stay there.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 08:00 AM   #49
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

"Antibiotics used to solve every problem and now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the anti-biotic can't keep up with it." -Slippin Donnie

That's how dumb this buffoon is. The president of the United States doesn't know that antibiotics have never been effective against viruses. This is the buffoon that you people support. Sad times. We're living in an idiocracy.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:47 AM   #50
Chase7
Valued Poster

President Trump not President Hillary Clinton. You can say he's the worse all you want but the best is we have President Trump.

Thank you, President Trump for saving us from Obuma. May I add Thank you for hundreds of new Federal Judges.

Have a nice day everyone.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 09:58 AM   #51
Chase7
Valued Poster

If I'm NOT MISTAKEN the Zpak in conjunction with hydroxychloroquine is being used to fight the Corona virus.
Isn't the Zpak a antibiotic.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 11:07 AM   #52
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Who are the 5 worst Presidents since WWII and why? List by date of office
This is the original topic for discussion. Get back on track. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 09:05 AM   #53
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
President Trump not President Hillary Clinton. You can say he's the worse all you want but the best is we have President Trump.

Thank you, President Trump for saving us from Obuma. May I add Thank you for hundreds of new Federal Judges.

Have a nice day everyone.
Saving us from Obama? Trump is the worst president of all time. Definitely number 1 in that regard.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:50 AM   #54
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

1. Trump. So many reasons here, so little time. It isn't even close.
2. Carter. I mean, basically everything.

3. Obama. Because the dumb fucker thought it would be cute to pick up his "pen and phone" and weaponize the administrative state. He was arrogant enough to believe the other guys would never have the Presidency and the chance to pen over his pen and dial over his phone. Fuck him for opening this box. Perhaps the only good thing Trump did was Gorsuch--because the latter is the only prayer we have to save ourselves from the administrative state. I digress.
4. Johnson--neither the great society nor the vietnam war were particularly good ideas.

5. W. Dumb as a rock. Compassionate conservatism is bullshit. War mongering neocons and enabling the crooks like Dick Armey and Tom DeLay. Conditioned the entire country to believe the "noun, verb, 9/11" excuse for any massive intrusion on your civil liberties. Is a fucking republican and enacted a new entitlement (medicare D).

However, Trump wins this in a landslide. Gorsuch is literally the only thing he's done that is at all worthwhile. Other than that, he's been a travesty by any measure--just look around.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 04:09 PM   #55
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
However, Trump wins this in a landslide. Gorsuch is literally the only thing he's done that is at all worthwhile.
Just curious - why do you approve of Gorsuch but fail to mention Kavanaugh? Ideologically they're almost twins.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:26 PM   #56
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Just curious - why do you approve of Gorsuch but fail to mention Kavanaugh? Ideologically they're almost twins.

Much, if not all, of Kavanaugh's jurisprudence on the DC Circuit was like a high school slut, hitting everything around trying to get noticed and ahead. In addition to which: he's an authoritarian in the "John Yoo" school of the imperial presidency. He's not an originalist, nor a textualist. His legal scholarship is "outcomes based." He's the SCOTUS version of W.

So, I'm not sure what your idea of ideology is, nor why I'd want ideology on a court. I want sound legal reasoning based on the text of laws and the constitution that doesn't waver based on the matter at hand. Kav wavers. Gorsuch follows the law.

Gorsuch, OTOH, is the guy I've hoped for years would get the nod. He's like Scalia without the stupid religious and authoritarian bents. He is, as a lover of liberty, as close to a perfect justice as this generation will ever produce. Trump, had he not outsourced his judicial selections, would've put his fucking sister on the bench and wouldn't be smart or lucky enough to pull Gorsuch in a thousand years.
tannana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women