Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 10:37 PM   #46
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Darkmoon this is a very bad idea, I don't know you at all, but I can tell you are really hurt through your words here. You say you want to do all this stuff so it will make you get over her, well I have bad news for you my friend, it will be awhile before you get over her, if you are really feeling this way. Nothing you said you want to do will make you get over her it's actually going to make it worse, plus a possible jail time for yourself if she reports it.

You didn't just catch feelings buddy this has all the ingredients to someone that needs to sit down and talk with someone. My only advice would be to reel it back in, take some time away in another nice city just to allow yourself to really think. I know it may be hard buddy, but with time it will pass and you will look back at this day and say omg I'm so glad I didn't go do any of that shit I said I wanted to do.

Most men have been burned by a woman at least once in there life, and rather it was in the RW or hobby the shit happens. You will recover from that 8k loss, it's just money buddy and not your God. Karma if you believe in it will come her way one day, so just let life spray her down with her own deeds, while you go dry your hands off of her and move forward.

Always remember progress goes forward not backwards. Good luck to you darkmoon
Very well put suiram77. OP take some time and reflect on some of this wisdom you've received.
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #47
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Ida. What Suiram wrote was good and thoughtful advice. The only encouragement I can add is to hang in there, this too shall pass.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:51 PM   #48
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*MIND FUCKING BLOWN*
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:00 AM   #49
doctalay
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Darkmoon, I feel for ya buddy. I really do. Don't do anything brash. Your best revenge is to take away the power she has over you and move on. Take the time and money you would've spent on her, and spend it on yourself or another provider. If you do see another provider, do NOT mention this experience to her or anybody else. Feel empowered by the pure fact that you are moving on. If anything, know that you are smarter for next time.
doctalay is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:17 AM   #50
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

People telling you to walk away don't realize your pain. She's laughing at you, playing you for a sucker as she fucks that other guy. There is no such thing as karma, if you want to even the score you need to take matters into your own hands. Until you get revenge you won't have peace.

Best of luck.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:23 AM   #51
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lda523287 View Post
Very well put suiram77. OP take some time and reflect on some of this wisdom you've received.
Appreciate it Ida, I don't want to see any hobbyist go through anything like this and just make a huge mistake.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:26 AM   #52
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I agree with Ida. What Suiram wrote was good and thoughtful advice. The only encouragement I can add is to hang in there, this too shall pass.
Thanks kitty, experience and wisdom is all I have to help him or an hobbyist in a crisis.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #53
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Fuck her up the ass next session, that will shock her and make you feel much better.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 05:44 AM   #54
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Fuck her up the ass next session, that will shock her and make you feel much better.
LMAO. The old anal shock treatment, huh?
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:06 AM   #55
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Want revenge?

Call cps on her and tell them She's a hooker. Tell her to give you your money back or you'll do it.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:47 AM   #56
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Want revenge?

Call cps on her and tell them She's a hooker. Tell her to give you your money back or you'll do it.
But, first, the Dirty Sanchez!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:49 AM   #57
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm nominating this for Coed Thread and ThreAD of the Year!!

Plan A - Whack the boyfriend and she'll be all your's after you're done serving life in prison without parole.

Plan B - Dump this bitch and go propose to Kitty Lamour, you two are a match made from heaven!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:11 AM   #58
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster View Post
Either I need to fuck more girls to get over it or take a long break from this hobby.
The best way to get over any pussy is to find another horse to ride. Pony Express it my man, keeps you occupied and gives you another perspective....then you'll find one you like even better and wonder how you could have fallen for the first like you did. Just don't make the same mistake and fall for another...keep moving...
2short@desky is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:33 AM   #59
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
OMG! Guest your acct and start investing in Golf. There are probably very few, if any, reputable ladies that would be willing to see you after this epic fail of a thread. You seem, vindictive and mean....which I get if things happened as you stated, but still. This was something you should have kept to yourself or only posted about in the men's area. You have RED flags all over the damn place. Why do you guys try to save these broken girls? It's never gonna turn out in your favor? SMH.
I don't know about that, you know as well as I do there's ladies out there who Love The Bad Boys.

Also, there's ladies out there who think he's an easy mark and are lining him up in their crosshairs.

Also #2, there's Bat-Shit-Crazy Golddiggers like Kitty Lamour that have probably already PM'ed Don Juan.

Self edit - Disregard these statements, I just realized you said 'reputable ladies'.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:19 AM   #60
darkmoonmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I like to share my experience and thoughts and this forum is all about sharing information. I wish i could share my experience with my bro and friend but I don't want them to know I do this kind of hobby.

Believe me these kind of girls burn money like nothing no matter how much they make that's the reason they got a bad credit that even the Devil won't take it. This girl texted me again she wanted to hang out with me around the town.She even sent me more nudes. I politely rejected her offer.

I feel much better after sharing this information with you guys and hanging out with two another girls that are friends of mine and they know and I know that we're fucking only for money and fun.

And this is not like she doesn't know I had feeling for her. I had really a long story with girl. i even know and met her parents and best friend. She wanted to date me officially several times and she even gave me free pussy a few times and I rejected her offer about dating her many times and I was straightforward with her all the time and I told society won't approve our relationship.

As I said before she was honest with me and told me that she was dating that guy only because his money.

I think I've already moved on and I know i'm a selfish motherfucker: I did not want her to go neither I want to date her officially:
darkmoonmaster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women