Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #46
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why does this thread not violate Rule #22 of the Forum Rules?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamNewton View Post
I don't get your beef. How does this violate Rule #22? We are debating the status of drug pushers and providers. We are not promoting, soliticiting or accusing anyone of using it.

Not a single post has been edited by board patrol. You trying to protect the OP from hooktardness by having this thread closed prematurely? After some debate the OP has a good point.
I wasn't issued any points but was given a warning a while back for putting a link to a news article about legislature legalizing certain substances. So I need to go back and re-read the #22 rule. I would like clarification as to what is allowed and not allowed just for myself so I don't break the forum rules inadvertently again in the future.

By the way I really do like the rant and discussion that the OP started on this thread. There are a lot of different perspectives on this issue. It certainly does give food for thought.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #47
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Interesting truths from a drug dealer....ladies & gentlemen, I give you Pablo Escobar from Colombia.

"I'm a decent man who exports flowers."

"There are two hundred million idiots, manipulated by a million intelligent men."

-----------------

Interesting truths about prostitution....

Thomas Aquinas said: "if prostitution were to be suppressed, careless lusts would overthrow society."

“Pope - Gregory The Great” declared in 591 A. D. that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute based on his own interpretation. There is no evidence or references in the bible that specifically label Mary Magdalene as a prostitute."
Max-Max-Max is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #48
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

There's a lot of odd contradictions when it comes to the subject of "selling one's body"

You can't sell sex the same way you can't sell your organs. You can have sex and you
can donate your organs and people will gladly accept both, but bring monetary
compensation into the equation and it's suddenly not ok...

but then people who "donate" blood and get paid, or men who "donate"
sperm and get paid, or women who rent out their uterus as a surrogate mothers and
get compensated, they don't get the same finger wagged at them...
K2S0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:00 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevad View Post
but bring monetary
compensation into the equation and it's suddenly not ok......
I think I had my first "date" in the fifth grade, went (was taken) to see a movie with her ... I was given some money by my mother to pay for the tickets and get something to eat and drink at the movies ... when "we" arrived at the ticket booth I noticed she (my date) sort of stood back while I walked up there and paid for the tickets ... when she asked if she could have a coke and popcorn she sort of stood back then too, while I went up and paid for her coke and popcorn ....

.. that is when I realized why I would be working for the rest of my life.

Later on I accepted the concept that it is sometimes just a lot easier and less complicated to just hand them the money, skip the movie, and don't worry about the ackward trip to their front door at the end of the night.

My Dad had a less romantic view of the "relationship" when he informed me in my mid to late teens that:

"P___y is like golf; you pay for every hole."
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women