Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #46
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Welcome to Dallas, almost.

I think it happens in almost every city you go to.

Certain girls will reject you due to your skin color - black or otherwise. Some have a preference of men, and even have age limits. (I don't care for younger guys. I'm 37. I don't care to see a 22 year old client. It's just too young for me. I need to state that in my profile, since I've just gotten to the age to have an aversion to that age.)

Anyways,
Since race is of the issue here, some girls will state it in their profile, and some don't, and will wait until they learn more about you to turn you down.

See, in my case with age - I can state it up front and it not sound bad. But in the race case, to state it up front, girls saying that become racist.

I'm not a girl who cares about skin color - as I am attracted to many races. This lowers some of my white client base, but I am ok with that. Some girls aren't ok with that. And that's unfortunate.

The best way to go about it, is to go ahead and mention that you are what you are during your screening process - to avoid any uncomfortable situations at the door. Yes, it has happened at the door, (so I've heard from some of my clients). You'll get turned down - but you will find that there are SO MANY of us out here to see and you'll have a blast!
I have found this to be one of the biggest reasons some of the ladies list NBA in their ads. They are afraid that it will hurt their business if they openly admit to getting fucked by black men. I have seen a few NBA girls and this was one of the main reasons they said they listed NBA.

It does have it's advantages though, because these girls are very descrete with their business and who they see, which a lot more than I can say for some of these independent naughty hoes on this board. IJS

KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #47
Guest120614-1
Account Disabled

I usually ignore these threads on why is the hobby so racist. But you just called out one of my favorite destinations and I have to say that I've never experienced what you claim in Costa Rica. I've been there many times and have experienced nothing but good times! Not just in San Jose either (i.e. Jaco, los chiles etc...) I'd be interested to hear what kind of stuff you ran into. The worst hobby racism I've experienced was in Japan. And there the hobby wasnt even a factor. There was way too much civilian fun to be had!

As far as Dallas and the NBA bullshit here, dont worry about it. I think Reese said it best. Just be cool, enjoy yourself, and dont get caught up in the BS drama.

Also +1 on the bigoted management.

Bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurseguy76 View Post
I've mongered in Dom Rep, Central America, S America, and Thailand. The most overt racism I've faced was Costa Rica by far. Ticos are notoriously nationalistic and prejudiced towards darker complexions. Worst hobby experience I've had and I couldn't wait to leave the Gringo Gulch in San Jose.

But to your question about Dallas I don't know of any bigoted providers but their "management" can be. Don't worry about this, for every NBA girl there are 10 that will happily service you.
Guest120614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #48
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Its her body and her choice.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #49
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
I think most are shocked at the light "punishment" for that kid, but I believe it was his parent's wealth and not his skin color that helped. It is an assault on our idea of equal justice.
Surely you don't think a rich black kid would have gotten the same break??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
I have found this to be one of the biggest reasons some of the ladies list NBA in their ads. They are afraid that it will hurt their business if they openly admit to getting fucked by black men. I have seen a few NBA girls and this was one of the main reasons they said they listed NBA.
Which is even more amazing!!! White guys won't see girls who have fucked black guys!! Did they leave cooties behind??!!! Just fucking amazing that this happens in the 21st century. But it's proof positive that we live in a pervasively racist society.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #50
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Rich black people get breaks too tush.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #51
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Its her body and her choice.
Spoken like a true card carrier.

No offense, but this sounds like someone who indulges himself in the benefits of his skin color and could give a DAMN about what it's like otherwise. Kinda like being born rich, and assuming that all poor people are lazy.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #52
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I am proud to see any race or color. I only have an aversion to assholes and fcuktards.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #53
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

If a provider sees black men, some of the hobbyist like to take it amongst themselves to send her e-mails and harass and call her names for it for it (C.C) but if she doesn't see black men, she is a racist. So no matter what she does, she is a bitch in a lot of people eyes.

But hey, you can't please everyone and if that is the case, she should stick with what makes her happy since people are going to pissed anyway. :-)
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #54
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

From my point of view and this is me only tend to think the girls with a no AA are must likey pimped and i would not see then at that point and less i know and that is simpy there prefence it must be up to the girl on who she will or wont see ,i just like to stay
away from pimped girls when ever i can
but i do agree with thathotnurse all the way
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #55
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Rich black people get breaks too tush.
Compare to poor black people, I'm sure that they do. But compared to rich white folks?? I'm not holding my breath.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #56
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Old 12-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #57
tywill
Gaining Momentum

Wow, thanks for all the replies guys. It really gave me some insight on this whole NBA thing...Lol, I'd never heard of that term before looking into hobbying in Texas. The layout of this forum is really cool, I went through the showcase and couldn't find any NBA girls, perhaps I'm searching incorrectly.

Any who, it never even crossed my mind that some providers would actually lose clients just because they see a certain ethnic group. How insecure do you have to be to not see a woman because God forbid she saw another man that you may not like...It's 2013! Jesus fuck... get over yourself!
tywill is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #58
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Talking This thread needs a THEME song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmALA8miQY8
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #59
Merwiin
Account Disabled

If it was me id not see the clients who harass me for being open minded. They seem like the real problem here.
Merwiin is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #60
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

There is one hobbyist here is who is FAMOUS for REALLY REALLY REALLY harassing providers if she openly states she sees black men. I think it is PATHETIC that he is that hateful but I promise you, he is NOT the only one who gives some ladies grief about it.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women