Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162503
Yssup Rider60328
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35829
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #46
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #47
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post
First off, I don't have any dogs in this hunt.
The way I see it, you fired the first shot with the gif post. Try doing the same thing to another provider or hobbyist and see what response you'll get. I suspect you will get much of the same.
It's ok if you don't like a post or a person's point of view, just ignore it or move on.
Now as Stick has previously stated, lets act civil and not get our panties in a wad.

You're right. Annie and Heidi are two very nice intelligent ladies. After all we've all got our balls in someone's purse here and I'd not like to see another hobbyist get rude with a couple of the ones that do it for me.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #48
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Amy, but there is no need to defend my fun bags. Look at my avatar, lol! Yawn
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:23 AM   #49
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

My balls are between my legs buddy after all I'm not the one whining because somebody called me an idiot. Sounds like you can dish it out but can't take it.
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:48 AM   #50
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Sounds like everyone needs to get laid and mellow out.

Though it is entertaining.....

Eccie has been pretty drama free with the absence of some (some are back...but some already got banned again, lol)

Though how come all this drama now? Nothing really to do with our spare time until football season comes back around? NBA....snooze fest ( the regular season barely counts since everyone and their second cousin make the playoffs....MLB, God are you testing us with the length of the season?

Looks like ECCIE drama is back to fill the void left by the ending of the football season....just my hypothesis.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:07 AM   #51
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Shits and giggles D

I wouldn't call this drama, just a bunch of the usual BS. I think it's funny, especially when I get accused of not being intelligent. Seriously, I will challenge some of these douchebags to an IQ test anyday. I am not really an ass, I just play one on ECCIE.

Speaking of getting banned, where is that bitch? She was only back for a hot minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Sounds like everyone needs to get laid and mellow out.

Though it is entertaining.....

Eccie has been pretty drama free with the absence of some (some are back...but some already got banned again, lol)

Though how come all this drama now? Nothing really to do with our spare time until football season comes back around? NBA....snooze fest ( the regular season barely counts since everyone and their second cousin make the playoffs....MLB, God are you testing us with the length of the season?

Looks like ECCIE drama is back to fill the void left by the ending of the football season....just my hypothesis.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #52
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I believe she set the record for shortest time between being readmitted and re-banned.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:38 AM   #53
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

ilovedatass is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #54
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post
My balls are between my legs buddy after all I'm not the one whining because somebody called me an idiot. Sounds like you can dish it out but can't take it.
No actually I was just being a man and not trying to further the argument with you over some stupid bullshit. I'm here for pussy and not to prove anything. I don't know about you now. I admit that I had no business jumping in this thread bc it didn't involve me and I took the first shot as far as I was concerned. I tried to be a gentlemen and show some class over the childish situation, not whine. If you want to take sides and try to show me up, go ahead. You're more of a threat to me than I am to you.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #55
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Who knows what the original topic was about. I, for one, have no earthly idea. Annie, if you really had an issue about those reviews you should have PM'ed either, or both, me and Wiley. I would have been more than happy to tell you - in private - about them.

In the mean time, this thread has gotten childish and petty. The ownership wants us to keep as many threads open as possible, but my patience is starting to run very thin. I am going to be very clear about this one last time - stop with the juvenile small minded posts. And as Big C used to say - If you don't, someone will be taking a vacation.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #56
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
And as Big C used to say - If you don't, someone will be taking a vacation.
He also used to say "give me free/discounted pussy and I will help you on the boards". No offense Stick but you could find a better person to quote is all I am saying.. maybe John Mclane? "enjoy the rest of your life here.. all 2 seconds of it"

I believe the original topic was Annie believed someone wrote two reviews just so someone would call it a duck. She was upset about certain members here jumping to that conclusion instead of the likely chance that the reviews were just someone being an ass. Fact is the guy who wrote said reviews in fact lied saying he saw Annie's girls just so he could say he was a reviewer and use it to gain the trust of other providers here, making him a very dangerous person, so this original thread is important to all persons here. Make note that claiming a 2010 date means outside statute of limitations and by not entering ros, there is no real evidence of wrongdoing, so either someone is a lawyer, or im sure you can guess what.

...and I am back in with the win! Yessssss!
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #57
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

BACK .....
Old 02-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #58
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Sorry Heidi, I had left you out .....

Old 02-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #59
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
Fact is the guy who wrote said reviews in fact lied saying he saw Annie's girls just so he could say he was a reviewer and use it to gain the trust of other providers here, making him a very dangerous person.
^^This.
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #60
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedatass View Post
Sorry Heidi, I had left you out .....
Hey Santa's Belly is wayyyyy bigger and his tool is too! ok so I lied about half of that... I aint sayin which!
thegfegirls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women